Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Wild Night Out with Elena? Vote_lcapWild Night Out with Elena? Voting_barWild Night Out with Elena? Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Wild Night Out with Elena? Vote_lcapWild Night Out with Elena? Voting_barWild Night Out with Elena? Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Wild Night Out with Elena? Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Wild Night Out with Elena?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Kills : 63

Wild Night Out with Elena? Empty
PostSubject: Wild Night Out with Elena?   Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:28 pm

So - from what I've picked up, Elena's been cooped up at the Salvatore's for the past few weeks? I just want her to have like one night out on the town. Like without Damon or Stefan knowing. Idk like maybe they went out for the night and thought she was asleep and she just went out and let loose, try and make her troubles go away or accidentally kill someone? Idk. Just like hmu whatever your species may be id you're interested.
Btw - someone I don't typically thread with would be nice, but I ain't picky xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Night Out with Elena?   Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:06 pm

I'm up for it!
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wild Night Out with Elena?   Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Hellllllz yes.:3

So do you wanna do it now or later?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Night Out with Elena?   Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:12 pm

We can start now, but I'm on my iPod.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 90

PostSubject: Re: Wild Night Out with Elena?   Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:21 pm

I'll join as well :3 Pam and Elena could be BFF's ... maybe :3 lmao <3 ILY Alexa ^.^
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Wild Night Out with Elena?   Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:25 pm

LOL ILY2 BUT ELENA WILL NEVER BE BFFS WITH PAM LMFAOOOO..maybe..
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 90

PostSubject: Re: Wild Night Out with Elena?   Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:31 pm

ik lol Pam will be like "Oh great! It's like the fucking Fairy Crossbreed all over again." xDxD lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Night Out with Elena?   Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:00 pm

On computer now.

Here's Liz's outfit: Click here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Night Out with Elena?   Wild Night Out with Elena? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Night Out with Elena?
Page 1 of 1