Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Vote_lcapPractice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Voting_barPractice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Vote_lcapPractice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Voting_barPractice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Empty
PostSubject: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:04 pm

I sat on my armchair, thinking about the past events that have happened so far while being Crystal Waters. Things have been getting better ... somewhat. Elena has been doing rather good with keeping her urges at bay. I am still, however mad at Matt and Meredith. Matt was the one that tried taking her away against her will, and the Doctor gave Elena Vampire blood without her consent. I know she was dying, but I also knew that Elena never wanted to become a Vampire. I took a glass of my bourbon, and then Suddenly, I heard someone come down the stairs. I looked up to see Elena. "Hey there." I said, giving her a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Kills : 63

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Elena quietly woke up in a small room. Another day another dollar. She thought, as she slowly rose with the curtains shut closed only leaving the slimmest line of light over by the door. She wasn't breathing heavily or freaking out like before, so that was always a good thing. She looked at the door and realized she had to face the brothers one day, it'd just be easier to do it with Stefan. He was definitely still continuing in his role as her rock and that she appreciated. She slowly walked over to the door, then gently down the stairs. She saw Damon, and he greeted her. The room was cold. Freezing to be exact. Gulping, Elena hugged her self. Where's Stefan? She quietly asked, with no sign of emotion whatsoever in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:50 pm

I smiled at her and said, "Stefan has been abnormal as of late. I don't know where he went. He left without a word. He has completely blamed himself for what had happened before moving here, and he hasn't paid attention to Kevin either. He is at Bonnie's, adapting to the whole Witch thing," I said, sighing. I got up from my chair, and walked closer to her. She was hungry, and can tell that she was. I dashed into the other room, getting her a fresh bottle of Tru Blood. I smiled at her weakly, and said, "Are you hungry?" I asked, gesturing her to the bottle of synthetic blood. C'mon, Damon! This is your time to tell her about the Originals," I thought, wanting to tell her, but the words never left my lips. She has a right to know, but I don't want to worry her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:50 pm

As soon as the mention of being hungry came up, her first instinct was human food. That's what she'd been consuming for the last 18 years, but the thought of blood was just sitting there in the back of her mind and then rose to the surface when Damon came back with the Tru Blood. Sure, it was kinda sorta blood, but it would never be the same as the real shit. She slowly walked over and gently took it. Thank you. She said in the softest tone of voice, before looking around the unfamiliar place and slowly walking towards the stairs after she popped the cap off.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:01 pm

I smiled at her weakly and said, "Anytime," I took a drink of my own Tru Blood, and said "Has Bonnie seen you since we moved here?" I asked curiously. It also shocked me sort of that I asked that. I've been so busy as Sheriff of Crystal Waters, that I've not been keeping track with Elena. "I have something to tell you, and you need to here it," I said impulsively. I'm tired of keeping her in the dark about it. It's time she starts to be more involved with what's going on, than before. She knows this more than me.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Elena turned around, and rolled her eyes at the sound of Damon's question. No Damon, I haven't seen anybody.. She told him, the tiniest shred of anger in her voice. She wasn't gonna color coat shit. She hadn't seen anybody for the past few weeks except Damon & Stefan. Despite what you might think, it's not all that cracked up to be when you have two Salvatores in the same house. What is it, I've been laying down for days now. I'd rather stand. She told him.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:35 pm

I sighed and said, "Elijah is Guardian to the Vampire Authority, and Ravyn and him are here." I said, telling her part one. "Ravyn said that she doesn't know if the other Mikaelsons are here, but I think she lied. It's not the first time she'd done it." I said, being serious. "Ray even insisting on giving you guards for protection, but you don't really need them." I said, which was true. "They haven't made a scene yet, but they most likely will, since they are our targets, but We'll be ready this time." I said reassuring her if they really are here, and I think they are. Ravyn has a lot of reasons for covering the Originals, seeing as how they are related Vampirism wise.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Too. Much. Info. All of this was coming at Elena really fast, so she just decided to take Damon's advice and sat down. Okay.. She said quietly. There was just one thing she didn't understand. But if Rayvn is insisting protection on me, why are they our enemies? She asked. Maybe she just didn't get what he was saying, but it was all just really..WTF to her.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:47 pm

I sighed and said, "Because she's a connection to them, Elena. Who knows what goes on in that psychotic head of hers," I said, taking a swig of my Tru Blood. "She could possibly be plotting along with them, and yes, I don't know that for sure, but I do know how crazy they are, and they were hell-bent on ripping our heads off, and who knows if they still are," I said, looking at Elena. "I think my hunch might be right."
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:58 pm

Right..my bad. Elena said, laughing, and smacking the top of her head. I forgot, being a vampire makes you stupid. She said, standing up, her smile turning into a frown. I swear, you idiots give all vampires a bad name. There's no point in killing each other, or fighting. Just leave it fucking be. She finally yelled, accidentally sending the bottle over a wall, where it shattered into a million pieces. I'm s-- I'm sorry. She told him, just starting to walk up stairs. This whole thing was just messing with her mind now.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:13 pm

I dashed up to Elena, stopping her o the steps. "You. Are. Not. Stupid." I said, making it perfectly clear. "We may have not done the smartest things in Mystic Falls, but we can move on from that, and don't apologize. You are actually right, but I can't let it be if they are going to go after you and the others. You know that better than me." I said, looking into Elena's eyes while giving her sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Elena was frozen as Damon stopped in front of her. After he told her she wasn't stupid, her eyes would shift up and down from his eyes to his lips. Being a vampire definitely made it harder to fight the little urges she would consistently have, to tear off his clothes and just ..whoo. I know I'm not stupid. She said, only attempting to fight the urges with fake bitchiness/hate. It's sarcasm. Look it up.. She told him, trying to just stop looking at him as she turned around and begun a walk of shame back to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:12 pm

I walked with her to the couch, and said, "I should look it up. When I get the chance to," I said, smirking at her. Suddenly, the door swung open. I knew who it was without looking. "Well, Nice to see you, Pam."
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 90

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:19 pm

I rolled my eyes as I started to walk in, and began to speak. "I just come over, since my Maker decided to go take a break from Fangs and Games. Don't see this as a treat," I said, giving him a rather bland smirk. I looked at the newborn, and then spoke again. "Well well well, You seem to be enjoying yourself," I said to Damon, while looking at the girl. "Pamela Swynford De Beaufort. Pleasure to meet you," I said, quirking an eyebrow. I sat in Damon's armchair, and lit a cancer stick up.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Elena looked at Damon, then back at the - seemingly - old woman. Elena, back at ya. She awkwardly said back to Pamela. Um, what's Fangs and Games? She asked Pamela, and kinda Damon. But he probably didn't know because she was looking at Pamela.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:33 pm

I quirked my eyebrow again at the young girl. Is all the Vampires living with Damon this boring? I thought. First, it was his annoying brother, and now a Newborn with most likely a zillion of questions, that I will not answer, but since she did ask about my bar, what could hurt? "Fangs and Games is a bar that I opened up. It's brand new, and is for Humans as well. One of your friends is a dancer there - Caroline Forbes," I said. This girl might not be annoying as I originally thought she'd be. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:41 pm

I sat back on the other armchair, since Pam took my comfy one. I listened as they exchanged comments with each other, and said, "I heard that a Witch showed up and helped out with the problem earlier," I said. Supposedly, he was a Balcoin Witch, with Dark Magic. "Funny how I don't see Caroline there," I said, quirking an eyebrow. I haven't even seen Caroline here. I guess she did get my message about moving here, after all.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Caroline? Elena asked assertively, but making sure there was atleast a little simmer of shock that they could sense. What the hell happened while she was gone? Must have been alot. Wait, what problem? She added in.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:01 pm

I smirked and looked at Damon. "Well, if you came during the day, you'd get to exchange conversations with each other." I said, giving Damon the hint. He hasn't even come once, and he hasn't brought his newborn friend, here. "Yes. Two Vampires made a scene. They almost ruined my bar, and whoever fucks with my bar, they get a fifty inch metal bar up there ass. I don't tolerate dumbasses in my bar." I said, making it perfectly clear to Elena. "By the way, I met a girl that looks exactly like you. Katherine, I think her name was," I said, looking at Elena. I wasn't surprised that there are Dopplegangers running around in Crystal Waters. Every Supernatural is welcome in Crystal Waters ... as long they don't make a mess of my bar, or they'll end up dead, like the two Vampires eight hours ago.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:13 pm

I sighed and said to Pam, "I know. But I've been actually rather busy of late," I said, telling Pam. I lost my smirk completely when Pam mentioned Katherine. "Katherine's here!?" I asked aloud, holding my supressed anger at bay. I gave a look to Elena that said, I had no idea she was here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena   Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Makes Perfect Damon|Elena
Page 1 of 1