Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Vote_lcap"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Voting_bar"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Vote_lcap"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Voting_bar"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Empty
PostSubject: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Elena sat on Damon's armchair while writing in her diary, scribbling words. She wished things would get better, or try to. Stefan blames himself for what happened, when it wasn't his fault, Elena thought, getting bored with her diary. as she finished her entry, she eyed the Tru Blood bottle that was freshly open. Impulsively, she grabbed the bottle of synthetic blood, and started to drink.

I walked into the room, smirking at Elena. "I'm sorry about the taste. It's not that quenching." I said, smiling at Elena.

Elena froze, hearing Damon from behind her, feeling like an idiot for letting herself looking like a drug addict. She smirked at Damon and said, "It's okay, I- I just need to get used to my new feeding habits," She said, biting her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:42 pm

I thanked Jason for the carpool. He was a nice guy. He was helping me understand the new rules to some of these supernaturals. I grabbed mebag out of his car and shut the door. I grabbed y house keys and walked up to the house. It was so unlike the Boarding house, but I knew I would get used to it.

I walked into the living room and saw Damon and Elena. "Oh, hey guys." I said taking my jacket off and putting it up in the coat closet.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:53 pm

"Hi Liz," Elena said, frantically, trying to fight off the urge of attacking Liz because of her blood. Elena wouldn't know what to do if she hurt Liz. Damon would hate her, and Stefan's mood would be even worse if Elena did. "So, how was work?" Elena asked, trying to keep her mind off of killing Liz for her blood. She could hear the beat of Liz's heart. It was like a faint drumming sound, and for some reason it tempted Elena, but Elena fought it off, trying to keep herself sane.

I smiled as Liz walked in, and said to her, "Yes, how was work?" I asked, smiling still. I knew she was happy with her job, which made me happy. I looked at Elena. She seemed to be fighting off her urges, and mouthed to her, "It's okay," without making sound, so Liz wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:28 pm

"Hey Elena. Umm, Work was good. I was looking into the one vampire murder with the silver chains and we may have found that killer, Damon. You know I like it, but I love bartending." I said smiling at the thought of the Grill. It was so slow there and when nobody looked it was so easy to slip a drink or two. "Oh, I got some more Tru Blood for you guys." i said showing them a plastic bag full of the fake blood. I walked over and placed it on the table.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Elena's fangs contracted as the word "Blood" left Liz's lips. Elena gasped, clasping a hand over her mouth, hiding her canines from Liz, and said, "I'm sorry!" Elena left the room immediately, rushing into the Kitchen. It was like whenever she heard the word Blood, or smelled blood, it became her instinct to want it automatically, and she hated that. She sat at the Kitchen table, wanting to cry, but no emotions came for her to cry.

I sighed when Elena got upset. I looked at Liz, and said, "She's trying her best." I said, biting my lip. It pained me to see Elena this way. It was like my Princess of Darkness was falling apart, and can do nothing to help her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:44 pm

I didnt mean to set her off or whatever. I thought I was helping her. "I understand. i feel bad for her." I told him as I looked to the kitchen where she ran off to. I looked back at Damon. "She'll be fine soon. I can feel it. She just needs some more time." I said smiling at him. We did this for Elena, the move. Everyone really needed it, but she needed protected.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:56 pm

I gave a wink at Liz and said, "I know you didn't mean to. She just doesn't want to hurt you. That's why she left into the Kitchen," I finished, walking closer to Liz. "I know it will get better, especially since we left that Original-Infested podunk town," I said, rolling my eyes. I hated the Originals even than I did before, especially Rebekah, who was the one who caused Elena's Death in the first place. If I meet them again, I'll rip out their skulls, and fashion them into a Coffee mug for Liz to have, I thought in complete anger.

OOC: Idk what to do with Elena after that Razz lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:36 pm

What the Hell Elizabeth, or if thats even your name. Tell him! I kept yelling in my mind. I wanted him to know he was being strange, but he was being a protector, which is what Elena needed. My ends with Stefan were tied right now, he let Elena die instead of grabbing her at the same time. It was so wrong. Elena should still be human.

"I know she didnt mean to. I understand that she needs time. And she needs to know if she needs help from a witch, there is also someone else than Bonnie." I said calling to her in a kind tone. "Now, what's with you getting a job?" I asked him. The Great Damon Salvatore, Eternal Stud, Vampire Sherrif?
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:48 pm

I smirked and said to Liz, "Well, with me being Sheriff, I have to help the Vampire King protect the citizens of Crystal Waters from any threat, and since there's Hunters in town, I've been rather busy," I said, sighing. "By the way, can we step outside for a minute? We need to talk." I opened the front door, keeping my smirk. I think she should know that the Originals are here, but I don't want Elena to worry. I can't even believe one of them runs the Authority, now, I thought in pure disgust.

Elena for some reason blocked out Liz's and Damon's conversation. She kept thinking about everything that had led up to this one moment. She forced her eyes away from the Bottle of Tru Blood, but she couldn't fight the urge to drink the blood. She grabbed the bottle and started to chug it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:52 pm

I looked at him. "Uhh, sure." I said. I walked out the door that he went out of. I was kinda nervous as to what he might say now. This was going to be very, very strange. "What is it?" I asked him, hoping it wasnt anything to bad.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:59 pm

I shut the door as I walked out after Liz. I turned to face Liz, biting my lip. "The Originals are here in Crystal Waters," I said, trying to control my anger when I mentioned them. My muscles tensed, making my anger actually not rise. "Elijah is the Guardian, which is the leader of the Authority. I also met Ravyn last night while on community watchm" I explained. "She was the one that told me." I said, getting even more angrier. If Elena finds out, this will make feel worse than how she feels now, I thought, sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:03 pm

"They're here? In Crystal Waters? How did they find us? and who's Rayvn?" I asked him so confused. I knew I repeated his staement in a question but I wanted to believe I was having a nightmare, or what Stefan caal's them: Dreams with a bitter end. This was Sooo bad. How are we supposed to protect Elena now?
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:45 pm

I gave Liz the "Sadly, yes" look. "I don't think they necessarily found us, an Ravyn is Elijah's progeny. She was turned a little over a thousand years ago," I said, looking at Liz. "She told me that Elijah was offered the position, and as for the rest of them, she said that they weren't here, but I don't trust her." I said, getting serious again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:09 pm

"I dont trust anyone that cl0ose to the Originals. How did he, How did you?" I hated it when I was at a loss for words. I should know what I want to say, but I never did. And when it came to times like this it was difficult. "What's the course of action now?"
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 am

I sighed at Liz, and said, "I don't know. For now, we'll just keep an extra eye out, and be ready if one of them break in," I said, actually being serious. Knowing Klaus, he'd probably do that. "I can also have Eric come over to protect Elena. He's older and way more powerful than them. Eric Makes the Originals look like your average Vampire," I smirked at Liz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:47 pm

"Eric Northman? Isnt he on watch around here?" i asked him thinking about the vampire patrol sheets. I still cant believe Elijah was here in town at the head of Damon's work place.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:54 pm

I smirked and said, "Yes, but remember, we Vampire Sheriffs search or any threat in Crystal Waters," I said, giving Liz a wink. "To tell you the truth, I think Klaus may have joined the Sanguinistas, which is another threat. They are an anti-mainstreaming group, with an ancient three thousand year old Vampire, named Russel Edginton." I said, looking at Liz seriously. This Russel person is seriously dangerous, and it will be a miracle for someone to kill him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:05 pm

This was making my head hurt. Why on Earth would be move to the most confusing town? Mystic Falls was so simple, but I do know it was in everyone's best interest when we moved. Bonnie and I are even talking Co-Head Cheer Captins! Which was great. "So, what's next spiderman?"
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:19 pm

I smirked and said, "Actually, the next thing would be Captain America," I said, laughing a little. "I'm sorry for telling all of this bad news to you. It's just, if Elena heard it, she'd get worried, and Stefan ... he doesn't want to hear anything I say at this point. As for Caroline and the others - who knows if they moved here. I know Tyler did, but our encounter wasn't really a pleasant one," I said, shaking my head slightly, sighing. Suddenly, a wild idea popped up in my mind. "Okay - forget about the stuff because tonight ... we're gonna drink until we feel Human again - freaking drunk as a skunk, and tomorrow, we'll deal with our awful hangovers ... if we can make that happen," I said, smiling at Liz. we haven't partied together since we were in Mystic Falls, and this would be great, getting rid of all the stress and heartbreak that none of us need at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:23 pm

"Dont worry. I know what you mean. And Stefan is the last thing on my mind right now." I uncrossed my arms from my chest and looked at him. "Sounds great. Damon Salvatore, Eternal Stud, drunk off his ass with a massive hangover. Sounds like a plan." I told him smirking. I walked back into the house before jokingly slapping his rib cage, at the force of a ten year old girl of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz   "Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Changes bring heartaches" Damon|Elena|Liz
Page 1 of 1