Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Vote_lcapMeeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Voting_barMeeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Vote_lcapMeeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Voting_barMeeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]   Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:08 pm

I looked down on the road from six stories high from my Apartment. I kept looking for signals from Boyd and Erica, trying to sense if they're alive, which they still are. Isaac went to school not far from here. Being here where there not just Werewolves was intriguing, but also annoying me. How can there be Vampires? I thought to myself. It was just like the whole Kanima Scenario again, and with Lydia being Immuned to the bite. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door, and said, "Come in," Knowing who was behind the door. It wasn't Peter surprisingly. He usually comes over every day, helping us, but this time, It was Jackson. I turned around to face him slowly, and said, "I thought you went to London? Why are you here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Whittemore

Jackson Whittemore

Kills : 5

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]   Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:33 pm

London was nice - peaceful even. But that just seemed like something Jackson didn't enjoy. He liked drama, reveled in it, and now that he was a werewolf, he enjoyed a bit of the hunt. Not necessarily the killing, he preferred more stalking, freaking out the person, but never striking. After hearing words of an Alpha Pack coming to the city, his interest was peaked, and knew he just had to check them out.

His black leather jacked fit nicely over his musculature frame. It seemed a little snug around his arms, but he enjoyed the look. As he approached the door, he gave a few subtle knocks to the wood before being invited inside by the wolf whom bit him. Jackson's fingernails were elongated as he walked over the threshold toward Derek and didn't seem very surprised when he was already asking questions. "What - I'm not allowed to come and visit?" He asked back, unsure about giving away his entire agenda to Derek, who would probably talk him out of it.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]   Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:44 pm

I sighed and shook my head slightly. "I didn't mean it like that." I stated to him. "Do you know why I'm here, Jackson?" I asked, looking at him sternly. I didn't want to tell him, but since he's here, I might as well now, because he will find out later. "There is a Pack of Alphas here who have Boyd and Erica, and I'm here to save them." I said, being serious. "Then, I might have to deal with the Vaampires who run this city after I clear this mess up." I sighed, looking out the window again.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Whittemore

Jackson Whittemore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]   Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:55 pm

Jackson's fingernails were left in their wolf form; although it wasn't the most attractive look on him, he just enjoyed the feeling. He let out a sigh as well, but it seemed more like a sarcastic sigh than anything else. He walked toward Derek more, scratching a wooden table as he passed with his nail, leaving a curled up shaving of wood on the floor behind him. "Boyd and Erica?  You mean those two haven't killed themselves yet?" He questioned the pack leader, staring him right in the eyes. "I could really care less about vampires too, they're not that threatening"
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]   Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:07 pm

I looked at Jackson sternly, and said, "Your attitude you have there will kill you one day. The Vampires are actually stronger than us, if you haven't noticed," I looked back toward him. "I don't know why they haven't since the area is different from Beacon Hills. The Full Moon should be affecting them, but I can't sense them when or if they've shifted," Still looking at Jackson. "It won't be long til Deucalion takes things into his own hands."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Whittemore

Jackson Whittemore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]   Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:20 pm

A cold smile spread across Jackson's face at Derek's advice. "I guess I should start watching my back then" He replied calmly to the Alpha. "Well, more than I have been" He said jokingly. Being in London had one thing he didn't have to worry about - no hunters, nobody to worry about killing you or torturing you; it was nice. "So you're losing your touch?" He questioned slyly; he always enjoyed getting under Hale's skin, all fun and games. But when the name Deucalion popped up, Jackson was interested. "Deucalion is?" He asked cooly. Was he the pack leader of Alpha's?  The werewolf didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]   Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:31 pm

"He's the Alpha Pack's leader, and your worst nightmare if you cross him." I said sternly, glaring at him. "Jackson, if you want touch," I said, bringing out my claws, "then that's what you get," I said and let out a roar. I jumped at him, clutching him by the stomach. "Now, if you want to help me, then fine, but don't try to be sly with me because it doesn't work," I said, letting my claws rip out of his stomach, and cleaning off the blood, going back to the window. "Actually, there's something you can for me now," I said.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Whittemore

Jackson Whittemore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]   Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:13 pm

The Alpha pack's leader?  Jackson was intrigued now. Moreso than he had just been. "But how can there be a leader of an Alpha pack?" He asked his Alpha, "If all Alpha's are leaders of their respective packs?" The rules were a little lost to the fairly new wolf, but he was under the impression that there is one Alpha, many Beta's, and then Omega's whom are the wolves that don't belong to a pack. 

He was surprised though when Derek lunged at him and thrust his arm into Jackson's stomach. "You know, you are beginning to sound more and more like your uncle." He paused, applying a little pressure to his stomach. "And that might actually be a good thing" The wolf finished speaking, and removed his right hand from his abdomen then wiped the dried blood on his pants. "Oh please, yes. Give me something to do." Jackson sighed. "...Not. I'm not McCall. That's what he is for, for your little 'errands'." He finished, and walked closer to Derek's back.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]   Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:19 pm

I smirked and said, "Deucalion is the dominant Alpha of the Pack, so that makes him leader, and as for helping me, you might as well because You can't leave town. It's a gated community, and Dalcrest is a part of Crystal Waters," I said, telling the truth. Jackson might not like the fact that he has to stay here, but he'd find out sooner or later.

Suddenly, the lady who I'm working with tracking Erica and Boyd barged in, but I couldn't do anything about it. She's a Vampire, and way stronger. Stronger than an Alpha, even. "Hello, Pam." I said, smirking, thinking about how Jackson might react.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 90

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]   Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:37 pm

I walked in with my nonchalant glare, and said, "Nice to see ya too, Derek." I quickly lit a cigarette up and looked at the puppy standing next to Derek. "Who the fuck is this?" I asked, not knowing who he was. He obviously seemed new when I noticed he was only partially transformed. "Is he apart of your Pack, Derek?"
Back to top Go down
Jackson Whittemore

Jackson Whittemore

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]   Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:00 pm

Jackson smiled his devilish-charming smile. "Deucalion?  What kinda name is that? Sounds like something from the greek history lessons from my old school session back in Beacon Hills" He tisked, really hating his old school, brought up bad memories; like when he was the Kanima, something he had actually rather enjoyed, being able to paralyze people and kill them in one swift swype of his claws and tail. 

Just when he was reminiscing, some girl walked in, more older than younger, looked like a cranky old bitch, Jackson thought. His fingernails were still elongated, and his stomach was still healing after Derek shoved his hand inside of his area. He shot a menacing glare toward the Alpha. "You know, you should really just try and mind your own business" Jackson told the ancient blonde grandma.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]   Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:45 pm

I used  my super speed and pinned the baby wolf to the floor. "You should watch what you say to me, bitch," I said, annoyed. "I'm not sure if you know, but I can fuck you up twenty ways without even trying." I said, grabbing his arm. "For example," I said, snapping his arm like a twig. I got up to see him sprawl in pain. "You're gonna have to join Derek's Pack,or some other Pack. No Omegas are allowed to stay in Crystal Waters, and I don't mean get out and leave, I mean you join a Pack, or I kill you, either way, it works just fine with me," I said. "Now, back to business," I said, looking at Derek. "We're going to save Erica and Boyd tonight, and there's one other thing you should know," I said, being serious for a change.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]   Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:11 pm

I smirked at what Pam did to Jackson. That's was my kind of entertainment. When Pam mentioned that there is something I should know, I looked at her with a serious face and said, "What would that be?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]   Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:21 pm

"Do you have a younger sister by the name of Cora?" I asked, looking at him. By the look on his face, that answer was a yes. "They have her too, and they plan on killing them tonight." I said, lighting a cigarette. I looked over at the baby dog and said, "Now, back to you. You're going to join Derek's Pack and help him because one, you called me a bitch, and I don't take that as a kind gesture, and two, I just don't fucking like you," I said, using my speed and holding the newbie up by the neck. "In order for you to join his Pack though, Derek has to bite you to grant you acceptance since you're an Omega," I said. Derek looked at me like 'how did you know that?' and I said, "I do my homework on other Supes," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]   Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am

I looked at Pam confused and shocked. Cora is alive? I thought the question. I thought that she died in the fire thanks to the Argents, and not to mention Karmon, my younger brother who was Human at that as well. Cora might know if Karmon is alive because I looked for their remains inside the burnt down house, but only found the others. Then I gave Pam a look when she told me to bite Jackson to accept him in his Pack. I gave it some thought, and then said, "Hold him down," I said, my claws forming and my canines growing. My eyes had probably turned to their natural Alpha color. I walked in front of Jackson, and said, "Welcome to the Pack," and then grabbed him from Pam and bit into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]   Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Page 1 of 1