Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Wild Thaang. Vote_lcapWild Thaang. Voting_barWild Thaang. Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
    Like/Tweet/+1
    Affiliates
    free forum

Wild Thaang. Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Wild Thaang.

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Kills : 63

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:11 pm

It was night time, definitely Elena's favorite time of the day lately. Sure, she had that daylight ring, but how could she face people? Bonnie's face when she found out Caroline was a vampire, it--Elena couldn't let Bonnie see her like this. None of the brothers were home so Elena gulped and peered into the empty living room. She turned off the lights, and sat on the couch in criss-cross-apple sauce with her head hanging down low.

((Starts in here, but we'll get to the bar eventually haha))

Last edited by Elena Gilbert on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 pm

I had finished my make-up and began putting on my earings. I looked to the time. It was getting late, the best time in Dalcrest. Clubbing and bar hopping was going to be perfect since none of my 'Parental units' were home. I strapped my heels on and left my room, with Damon's Car keys in my hand. Tonight was going to be fun, with my dark side. I arrived in the living room and saw Elena in the darkness. "Really? This is how you'r going to spend your night without my uncles? Sitting in the dark?" Elena was going to get out of this house and do something, one way or another.
    Back to top Go down
    Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Elena completely forgot Elizabeth was home. She'd not really seen anyone lately. Just Damon, Stefan & kind of just hearing her rebellious sass towards the two from her room. She kept her head hanging low as she heard Elizabeth talk. How did you deal with it? Elena asked, referring to turning and what not. Hell, it must have been harder on her, seeing as she had to go through so much more to transition.
    Back to top Go down

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:25 pm

I turned on a light as I walked over to Damon's bookcase which held our party stash. I picked up a bottle of Kentucky's best Bourbon. I pulled out two glasses and walked over to her, sitting near her and pouring us a drink. "Well, I drank most of it. It was harder to adapt, but when you have people around you who have gone through it, its way easier." I handed her her glass then downed some of mine. "At least you didnt have to go to the Mountains and see Tyler LLockwood naked as you broke every bone in your body twice to break a sire bond."
    Back to top Go down
    Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Elena had to close her eyes for a second before her eyes adjusted to the light. It was kind of like what had happened before, when she got out of her room. Elena gave Elizabeth a weak smile as she took the glass. Hadn't you already been doing that like every month though? Was it kinda nice to have some company or whatever? She idiotically asked, as she downed her glass all in one. Hey, do we get drunk? She randomly asked.
    Back to top Go down

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:57 pm

"Please, Damon had to hold my hair as i puked it all back up about an hour after I stopped." I said pouring myself another glass. I loved to drink Bourbon when I had no blood to drink at all. I looked at Elena at her last question. Yes and No. You can get drunk as a human and for us, be a buzz. Or be a Damon drunk and wake up in a bathtub with bubbles.
    Back to top Go down
    Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Elena raised an eyebrow and sat up. That sounds awesome. She told the blonde as a naughty grin formed on her face.

((Shortttt))
    Back to top Go down

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:08 pm

I had a feeling we were sharing the same thought. I set my glass down and stood up. I turned to her and grabbed her hands. "Let's go and get you dressed and we'll go to our Mystic Grille, only for supernaturals." I shared a grin as I started to plan her outfit from my personal arrsonal of party going outfits.
    Back to top Go down
    Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Okay! She said, enthusiastically with an intrigued smile. She stopped the two of them. Just to be clear, we're talking about Pamela's place? Um...Fangs and Games? She asked, just wanted to be sure they were both talking about the same place.
    Back to top Go down

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:15 pm

I looked at her. "Yeah. Why. Is there a problem with that?" I asked her looking at her making sure she was ok.

OOC: Making an outfit on Polyvore for you, lol
    Back to top Go down
    Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Elena shook her head, now kind of attemping to see the problem with Fangs & Games. Nope. Um...nope. Just making sure we weren't talking about two different things. She told Elizabeth, laughing.

((Lol ily bitch<3))
    Back to top Go down

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:32 pm

"Perfect." I said before letting go of her and then walking up to my room, rushing to my closet to pick out her three choices that I thought she might like. I picked out one green dress, a black dress and a dark blue dress and placed out the accessories for them. I looked at her. Dress number one, two or three?" I asked her holding them up.

OOC: Your choices. And ILY2 Skank. Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Elena slowly followed Elizabeth, just to give her some time to assort the dresses and stuff. When Elena saw Elizabeth's choices, her eyes were just like...what the hell!? Those were the sexiest dresses she'd ever seen. Number 3! Oh my gosh, you should be on Project Runway or one of those fashion shows! These are awesome combos. She complimented, still grinning.
    Back to top Go down

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:41 pm

I smiled at her. Thanks. But I rather strave a week without blood than be on one of those shows." I just got back from that one week jailment and did infact go witout blood for a week. Well, four really since Kevin brought me a bag and snuck it for me. I handed her the dress and shoes. The color looked gourgus on her. "It'll look amazing on you."
    Back to top Go down
    Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Yeah, I suppose you're right. Elena giggled. I mean, have you seen America's Next Top Model? The most staged thing ever. She told Liz as she walked out into the hallway to change into the dress. She still needed make up and shit though. That was another problem for another minute. Elena came back in with the dress shoes & ring. How doth I look? She asked, in an old british accent.

Closest thing i could find. lolol < --CLICK
    Back to top Go down

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:54 pm

"I know right?" I said as I closed my closet back up. I walked over to the vanity and looked at the make-up. When I give a make-over, I go the full nine yards, honey boo-boo child. I tought the nude colors worked wonders on her. I got everything ready. I looked back at her as she turned around. "Thou doth look Gourgus!" I shaid trying to match the accent. I held an eye shadow compact in one hand and a brush in another. "Next Stage Two in our Girls night out."
    Back to top Go down
    Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Elena smiled and thumbs upped Liz as she walked over to sit in a chair. Elena really sucked at doing her own makeup. For founders or any other type of ball, Caroline would always do her makeup. Or Bonnie. Or Jenna. Anyone that wasn't her. Bring it on, bitch. She said, frowning afterwards. Sorry! You're not a bitch, I just heard it on Jersey Shore one time Jeremy was watching it.. She said, her eyes awkwardly shifting..
    Back to top Go down

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:17 pm

I smiled as she sat in the chair, then I looked at her and laughed when she called me a bitch. "I didnt think that the oh so great Elena Gilbert was capabale of watching Jersey Shore." I said giggling. I dapped the brush in the shadow and started her eyes. "It's cool, trust me. I have been called way worse."
    Back to top Go down
    Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Girl whateverrr. Elena said, laughing as she shrugged. She was of course lying when she told Elizabeth that Jeremy was watching Jersey Shore, it was actually her watching it and Jeremy was trying to get her to stop.
    Back to top Go down

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:22 pm

I finished her eyes, as I was fast with the liner and shadow. I moved on to the rouge and blush, then on to the lip gloss. I shook my head, grinning at her. I backed away from her. "You're done!" I said placing my make-up down and showing her in the mirror.
    Back to top Go down
    Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Elena stared at her reflection. It was possible for her to look this non-boring and this normal looking? Wow. I am. She obviously stated as she got up and thought about tackling Liz, but she might ruin her look or whatever. I look gooood. Thank youu. She told here, with a smile that wasn't gonna be wiped off for a while.
    Back to top Go down

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:38 pm

"No problem. Now let's go." I said smiling back dagling Damon's car keys in my hand as I held the door open for Elena to leave. This is what this gurl needed. To be out and starting to live her life. Who wants to be inside all day?
    Back to top Go down
    Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:45 pm

I..hope Damon finds out just see the stupid look on his face. Elena was super excited now. And she wanted to try something. How awesome was it to be a nightwalker? Or whatever the hell the other thing is to vampire. It wasn't gonna be good at all, but maybe it had it's benefits. Elena took a deep breath, then sped out to the car. THAT'S SO COOL! She yelled, as she twirled out in the dark.

((TIME JUUUUMP))

Elena got out of Damon's car and looked at Liz. This is gonna be a fun ass night.
    Back to top Go down

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:49 pm

I looked as she sped out of here. I could hear her out side as I closed my door. "Newbies." Then I raced out to the car and started it. We sped off towards Fangs and Games.

At Fangs and Games.....

I parked the car and got out. i hadnt been at this bar yet, but being with Elena would make it so bad, by the take of the car ride here. "Let's go." I said opening up the door.
    Back to top Go down
    Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Kaykay. Elena said, as she slowly walked in. Suddenly she stopped at the door, she felt her veins. They be poppin' out. Liz..? She said looking at her awkwardly, as she pulled her aside. Is it natural for me to wanna rip everyone's fucking throats out? She asked kind of frightened by her feelings in here.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Wild Thaang. Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Wild Thaang.   Wild Thaang. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Thaang.
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next