Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Vote_lcap"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Voting_bar"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Vote_lcap"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Voting_bar"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]

Go down 
+4
Pam De Beaufort
Elizabeth Salvatore
Adrian Salvatore
Derek Hale
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Salvatore

Kills : 36

"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:37 pm

The girl knew she was being followed. She didn't want to be bothered. she did not want to be the center of attention. She just wanted to be free again, to be human. Derek's presence did not bother her. Niether did Damon's. It was her own, knowing that she lived freely while her brother became whatever he was.

"I'm fine Damon and Derek." she replied, looking down like a five year old who did not get what they wanted. But the truth was, she wasn't fine. She wasn't fine at the funeral, she wasn't fine at her borthdays, she wasn't fine when she almost lost Damon, she wasn't fine her whole life. Though what would she do? Some movie scene of running away to be cashed down? No. She wanted her old life back. A slow, hot silent tear fell, a sign of weakness.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:07 pm

Damon looked at her and said, "Okay," even though he knew quite well that she was lying. There was nothing he could do, even though he felt like he should do something. He started walking and said, "You know they'll come looking for them," Damon said, and then walked back inside, shutting the door behind him. He dug out his phone and sent a text to everyone.

We have a big problem. Get over here now. You'll find out what it is once you get here.

Derek walked closer to Liz and said, "I'm sorry about," Derek paused, talking about what he had done to Adrian earlier. He was protecting himself. He was also a Sanguinista. He did not know that this person was so close but also so distant from Damon and his family. Derek also wasn't very good at apologizing for anything, but this - this was different.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Liz relaxed her body, looking up from the ground as Damon went in. now she was a target. So was Damon and Derek. She rolled her eyes at herself. How could she allow this to happen when it could have been done ten times differently with a better outcome?

She turned around to Derek, sitting on the railing now. "Don't apologize. I should be the one apologizing. He hurt you. I could have done something." She noticed a cut on his forehead. He was patched with blood. "Come on." She said, getting off the railing and walking inside. The other sanguinista's would show up soon. She walked past the living room, starting to go up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Derek walked behind her and said, "You couldn't have done nothing about it. You also can't blame yourself what that Katherine girl did. She compelled you. You weren't in control, even if you wanted to be. I'm just saying it wasn't your fault," Derek said, continuing to walk behind her up the stairs. They're going to probably send their strongest, so I need to get ready too," Derek thought. He pulled out his phone and texted Erica.

Hey, tell the others to get over to me. Tell them to come to 1243 Salidine Road in Crystal Waters. You can get here by following my scent. Get here quick and fast. I'll explain everything. Derek sent the message and then said to Liz, "I texted my Pack. We're going to need all the help we can get," Derek said.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:55 pm

"I could have stopped by not letting my anger get in the way. I could have stopped myself from grabbing the bat. I could have stopped myself from hitting him the first time, and the second and the seventh. Point is, not only is it Katherine's fault, it's mine as well. Katherine has been involved somewhere in the line of almost every single Salvatores' death, including mine."

She said. She walked into her room. It was nice a clean. Nothing out of place, nothing to scream a 20 year old girl. She walked into the bathroom, grabbing first aid supplies and a wet rag. She walked in, beginning to sit him on the bed before wiping off his forehead. "You have me. I don't need my uncles getting involved. It's a fight I started, and One I need to finish. Besides, you can't go through a showdown with blood on your face." she said, smirking. She looked from his eyes to her work. He was a very beautiful man. She was not able to focus on him until now.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Derek smiled at Liz's remark and said, "True enough, but remember you took a toll battling too earlier. I wouldn't be surprised if they sent Royce here to kill us," Derek said, bringing up Royce - A very powerful Vampire. Derek knew that he was a little over a thousand years old, and can use Power just like what Adrian used, but more powerful.

Derek squinted as Liz brought the wet rag to a very deep scratch on his left temple.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:03 pm

The girl shook her head. "I've sat on the sidelines my whole life, sometimes I even played a cheerleader. But this time, I'm going out onto the field." she said, a cheesy sports pun used to describe her life. Royce was metioned a lot. Liz feared the person, not the name.

He winced at the rag. "Sorry. I'm a terrible nurse. Although I look good as one coming up in two days." Not only was she going to be twenty-one, but Halloween was in two days. "You know, if we survive tonight, we should hang-out some time."
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:45 pm

Derek smiled at the Hybrid and said, "I'd like that." He smirked. To be honest, Derek thought she was beautiful. "I know you feel. I used to sit on the sidelines when I was around 15, going to sixteen. I felt like I couldn't do anything, even though I started out as a Werewolf. I was born this way actually," Derek said laughing a little.

Suddenly, Isaac and Boyd. "So you found me like I told you to do," Derek said, looking at the two of them. Isaac nodded and said, "Yeah, we came as soon as we heard from Erica. We even saw the Vampire that we're protecting," Isaac finished, looking antsy. He never has been in a serious situation like this, and he's a never fought a Vampire before, so he had every right to feel the he does now.

Boyd felt the same way too. He looked at Derek and said. "If you don't mind we asking, why are we protecting Vampires from other Vampires?" He asked, trying to gain some more insight of the situation they're getting in.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Liz finished up getting the blood off of him when two guys entered her room. She stood up, placing the things in her bathroom. She knew her conversation was not finished with Derek. Though she stood against the wall, arms crossed as she looked two the three males.

"If I may speak. We have one of the Sangusitas. He is my brother. Now they are after us because he is important to Royce. I can stand my own ground. I would like to help you guys out, and find your sister too Derek." she said, though it appeared the two boys looked angered at her. "Besides, it helps when your bite is worse than your bark, since mine can kill vampires."
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Isaac looked at her and said, "So, you're a Hybrid?" looking at her. He didn't really trust her, since he just met her, but Derek does, and that's all that matters to the Pack - Derek's intuition is what keeps us going.

Boyd looked and said, "How did your brother become of them?" Boyd asked curiously.

Derek sighed and looked at the two Betas. "That doesn't matter right now. What matters is getting the hell down stairs and helping Damon and whoever else is down there," He said, making his statement clear. He walked out of the room and started back down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 90

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Pam looked at Derek, who just came from upstairs. "Well, you like you've seen better days," she said, quirking an eyebrow. She had been helping Scott clear the living room for a death match against the Sanguinistas coming. "If you're wondering where Damon is, he left. Damon went to go get us some more help from the Witches," Pam said, rolling her eyes, thinking it's a waste of time. "We also have Evon here with us, so we have an even playing field." Pam said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Kills : 74

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Scott had through all of the furniture outside to get more room. Pam said, that they'd be coming at random, and we won't know for sure when they'd be here because they could walk in at any given time. "Everything's out," Scott said, breathing heavily from the heavy lifting.

Suddenly, a loud crash came from outside, and then everything fell into disorder. Glass shattered and flew in every possible directions. Scott flew into the wall in front and then stood up, dazed from the impact. "Well, they're here." Scott said.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

Kills : 45

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:23 pm

Royce smirked at what he did. He shot a wave of Power that took out most of the front porch. Royce could've easily kill them on his own, but Master Edgington had Royce bring back up. The suspicious bitch Katherine, Deucalion and his Pack of Dogs, and last but not least, Grayson Hamby. Royce looked at his group and said, "Now, let's have some fun shall we?" Royce faced the dismantled house again and then took the lead into battle.

(OOC: It's finished!)

Last edited by Evon Haines on Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:25 pm

The girl nodded, her eyes turning from blue and white to hazel and black. She walked out of her room, removing her heels and putting on tennis shoes. Time to meet my other house guests she thought. She had jumped from the second story landing to the open living room below. Pam was there along with the rest of Derek's pack. "Good Evening Pam. Did not think I would see you here." she said, seeing all of the chairs, tables, couches and all the other objects being thrown outside. All of a sudden, glass shattered. She took shelter behind a wall, covering her ears as a piercing sound followed, seeming to only effect her. Yeah, they are here.

She stood up, seeing a boy, a pack of people and, of course, Katherine Pierce. "Hello Katherine. It's lovely to meet you here." she said, her target obviously on the six hundred year old bitch before her.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

Kills : 75

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Perhaps she wasn't completely sure of what was going on, but Katherine hadn't had time to ask and she just couldn't miss out on a chance to mess with the Salvatores. From what she gathered, though, a few of their members had been killed and one had been taken hostage. Conveniently, that one was Adrian Salvatore, the vampire she'd turned after all but forcing his sister to murder him. That little ploy was one of her favorites, and the bonus part of her sister having never found out that he was still alive made it all much better.

Katherine smirked at Elizabeth, not wasting any time in sarcastic pleasantries. No, she had something much more fun to do. "And you finally find my little surprise. How long has it been, about a year? Maybe more? And all this time, while you were laying around, mourning him, he was up and about, being taught how to be a vampire by someone who could actually help him." She taunted, taking a step closer to Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:01 pm

Derek snarled, shifting. His Canines grew and his claws sharpened. Derek ran at the Vampire girl who taunted Liz. But when he got about just a few inches in front of her, he got hit to the ground by someone behind him. Derek, dazed and bleeding from his left temple and saw someone who he never thought he'd see ever again."Karmon...?" Derek asked, not really sure if it was his younger brother in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Karmon Hale

Karmon Hale

Kills : 11

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Karmon's face was solid as ever, not showing any emotion. His canines were fully grown and so were his claws. The red eyes glowing down at his older brother Derek made it obvious that he was an Alpha, but he wasn't an ally. He was with the Sanguinistas. "Hi brother," He said, kicking Derek. He kept his foot on Derek's chest, holding him down. Karmon let out a roar of what seemed to be victory.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Kills : 74

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:24 pm

Scott sprang at the Werewolf holding Derek down, landing a drop kick on his back, sending him flying ten feet into a tall birch tree. Scott looked at Derek and asked, "Are you okay?" But Derek couldn't answer right at the moment because Scott was thrown back by someone. When Scott got back up, He saw who it was. Ennis was thirsty for killing Him and everyone else here. The two of them let roars at the top of their lungs and sprang at each other.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm

Elizabeth;s eyes turned black and yellow again, her forehead had become more defined in feature as the muscles grew and retracted. Her mind was racing, between Katherine's comments and questions and the actions around her. two years, one month, ten days and four hours. And the only person who could help him was Damon, or hell even Saint Stefan. Not you or whom ever you have let in your outer circle." she said. As Katherine took a step closer, Derek came out of nowhere, tackling the bitch. A boy named Scott came out and helped Derek. Elizabeth ran at Katherine, her arms thrown around the girls torso, the two rolling a bit before being stopped by people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]   "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2