Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Voting_barTrust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Voting_barTrust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damion Grey

Damion Grey

Kills : 12

Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:13 pm

It had rather pained Damion to do it this way, he would have preferred just to shoot both wolves and not need to worry about a kid that got mixed up in the hunt. He didn't want this - He was actually wanting to have a kid with his wife, which is why this was just that much harder to have to do. There was a sound up in the trees behind him, and then his grip on the little kid loosened, allowing him to run free. Knowing that they would probably run after him, instead of try to take down the hunter, caused a little bit of an advantage, or that's what he thought. The kid's screams could be heard as he ran off somewhere, but Damion pulled out his crossbow from a holster on his belt and shot an arrow lined with wolfsbane right square above a tree branch, where there had been a leaf that moved only a few seconds sooner.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Salvatore

Adrian Salvatore

Kills : 27

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:30 am

I was running ahead of the man, trying to get away from the man as fast as possible. I saw the man take the weapon, and shoot it up into the trees. I grabbed the man's arm and shook my head fiercely, telling him not to do it, since I couldn't speak like he could. I kept my grip on his arm, not trying to let go, but not trying to hurt him either. If Scott and Erica are up in the trees, then I'll buy time for them to come down and disarm them. I grabbed the man's arm, continuing to tug it towards me. That's when I saw something that actually kinda scared me even more - Scott. His eyes were yellow, and he had sharp fangs. His face was within the dim moonlight for me to see. He looked ... like a monster.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Kills : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:27 pm

When Andrew looked at me, That was the time to move. I used my speed, smacking the crossbow, out of the Hunter's hands. I growled at the man and then said loudly to Erica, "Erica! Get Andrew - Now!" I said, still looking into the Hunter's eyes. My claws and canines were shrinking, but my eyes stayed yellow. I grabbed the Hunter by the neck and snarled in his face, "If you EVER try to do that again, I'll give you something that you'll never live down," I said, referring to the bite. I have never threatened a Hunter with the bite, but it was convenient at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Erica Reyes

Erica Reyes

Kills : 25

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:39 pm

I jumped down as quick as I could and told Andrew to come with me quick. I was worried that if I touched him he would freak out more. I wasn't sure if he would let me even try to help him get out of there because we just meet. "Trust me if we don't get out of here soon the mean hunter guy will kill us"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:03 pm

Code:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can close your eyes, dont worry

I rushed to the sounds of the hunter. I knew he kidnapped the boy Stiles knew. But I needed the Hunter alive, if that sounded strange. It seemed I always had a conection to history. I ran through the forest and eventually to the shelter the hunter and several other supernaturals were. I saw the boy. I checked the door way to see if I was able to enter. After getting a hand in, I ran to the boy and placed him in the girls arms. I rushed them out gently with my speed. I saw scoot with The Hunter. I came up behind Scoot and knocked him out with a swift blow to the back of the head. After his body hit the ground, i kicked it to the other side. Then my gaze went to the Hunter. I knew my fangs were out and my eyes were black After shifting my face back, i looked at him."Mr. Grey,. we need to talk."

I'll still be here in the morning

Back to top Go down
Damion Grey

Damion Grey

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:09 pm

It had all seemed to happen in quick succession to another, the kid tugging at his arm, the arrow missing the werewolf by inches, and then being grabbed by the throat - it was all, just a challenge that he hadn't had in a long time. Damion eyed the boy quickly, from toe to head and noticed his head was different, even his body had been different from the other werewolves that he was used to hunting. No matter, he knew a plan that would allow him to get out of this situation if it wasn't for a blonde vampire thing that jumped out and did his work for him.

His throat was still a little scratchy after the grip had been loosened by the knock-out, and he brought his hand up toward it and rubbed the skin several times, believing it would clear the frog. "Miss Salvatore, I had known there was something else hidden under that dusty old journal you let me borrow" He replied, walking over to the area where his crossbow lay and picked it up, pulled the shooting mechanism back and set an arrow inside. "What brings you out here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can close your eyes, dont worry

I looked at him as he circle around and went to reload his crossbow with an arrow. "What? About my families history, or the letter written by Tera Stone a.k.a. Tera Grey, Your wife. The letter was written to her daughter that she left when her daughter and son turned five." I made sure there was enough room between us incase he was planing anything funny. I began to laugh a little as I crossed my arms. "You know what really gets me is, how you could put two and two together."

I'll still be here in the morning
Back to top Go down
Adrian Salvatore

Adrian Salvatore

Kills : 27

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:38 pm

For a minute, I was staring into Erica's eyes, and then I placed in her arms, and we were out the door. I clutched on to Erica, scared out of my mind. I noticed that she had my perscription medicine in her hand, and I tapped her hand gently, letting know that I need it. I could feel my heart racing. It felt like it about to explode within seconds. My chest was hurting badly, and I couldn't breathe.
Back to top Go down
Damion Grey

Damion Grey

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Damion chuckled heartily at what Elizabeth had stated; He himself had known since he had found the letter inside the Journal, but had yet to question his wife about this sudden pop up of offspring. The crossbow was lifted off the ground with his right hand and held beside his hip. Damion's eyes moved from where the kid and Erica had been moments before, back to Miss Salvatore. "I am the history teacher, you know - This werewolf problem that the town seems to have, that is the type of History that I am interested in." He told her, sliding the Crossbow back into the holster on the right leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:47 pm

I looked down and then looked back up at him with my yellow were eyes. "Well, Mr. Grey; or should i address my own stepfather as Damion?, I can give you half the story. That is if you leave this place now. I will explain it in an essay, or would you rather a another student-teacher confrence?" I asked him as I saw how he placed the crossbow in his holster. I blinked again and looked at him with my blue eyes. "I wouldnt hold that there unless you want a hoke in your foot."
Back to top Go down
Damion Grey

Damion Grey

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Damion, after sticking his crossbow back into the holster, looked back to Elizabeth who had now been showing her amber colored eyes. "You may address me anyway you want to, Miss Salvatore. But just because you are my wife's long lost daughter does not make you my responsibility. Now if it had been different, if you were my child, then perhaps I would show more sympathy toward you. However, that said; I can't be sure if you can even be trusted." He told her, hovering his right hand overtop of the handle of his weapon, yet did not take his sight off of the blonde in front of him. "All I wanted was just those other two wolves, but I am sure Tera wouldn't want you hurt or killed, so that leaves me with just one option." He said, turning around to face his back to Elizabeth. "and I would watch your back if I were you, Elizabeth. You never know who will be waiting" and with that last word said, he began walking further into the outskirts of the mobile home park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:10 pm

He thought my Mother cared for me? I shook my head and held my stomache as I laughed. "You- You mean to say you think that my birthmother cares for me. That's a joke." I watched as he went to leave. I blocked the door and look at him with my blue eyes. "Mr. Grey, I never asked for anyone to account me as their responsibility. i can take care of myself. But I will ask you this one question. Do you know who- I'm sorry. I mean- What your wife is? because if you dont, it may turn out like the War of the Rose's if your not carefull. Now, if you would exuse me, I have a history paper to write. See you tomorrow." I told him, then I dashed off towards the house. I needed to tell damon this news. He needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Erica Reyes

Erica Reyes

Kills : 25

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:22 pm

I was totally confused on what to do. I needed to get Andrew far away from here but I need his ,edicine and Scott had it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2