Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Vote_lcapTrust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Voting_barTrust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Vote_lcapTrust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Voting_barTrust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adrian Salvatore

Adrian Salvatore

Kills : 27

Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Empty
PostSubject: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:32 pm

I sat in the living room, looking at the TV, watching my favorite cartoon. Scott was sitting next to me. I have allowed him to let me sit on his lap. I never liked being touched, but I trust him, like I do with Stiles, but not as much. I smiled and wrote on my notebook, and wrote, Where did Stiles go? I showed him the question I wrote, waiting for him to reply. I hated not being able to talk. I try talking to Stiles, but I make an awful sound when I try to.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Kills : 74

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:46 pm

I smiled at Andrew as he continued to watch cartoons. I saw that he was writing in his notebook, ready to speak to me. Stiles told me that is how he speaks to others. I gently took the notebook from him, and read it. I smiled at Andrew and said, "Well, Stiles had to go get your medication." I knew it was a lie, even though I hated lying to people in General. Stiles was actually playing 'messenger' for me and Allison. I haven't talked to her since the time in the forest, and I never got a chance to talk to her school, since she and I have different classes. There was a knock on the door. I caught the scent of who was at the door. Erica, I thought, sighing. "I'll be right back, okay?" I said, setting the tiny Andrew onto the couch, and opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Erica Reyes

Erica Reyes

Kills : 25

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Today was like any day working for Derek, irritating. Him and his rules. Got talk to Scott. Go do this go do tahtat. Yada. I was on my way to talk to Scott when I heard that he was with Stiles and his cousin Andrew. I headed over to Melrotte Mobile Home Park and rapt on the door to the mobile unit I was told they were at. "Scott, it's Erica"
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Yeah, I know, I thought dryly. I finally unlocked the door, and walked outside shutting the door behind me. She was obviously here because under Derek's orders. "Why are you here?" I asked curiously. I looked through the small window, to make sure Andrew was on the couch still, which he was, then turned my attention back to Erica.
Back to top Go down
Erica Reyes

Erica Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:52 pm

"Derek wants to talk to you about something and I'm just delivering the message. Now you know. He didn't tell me what but I'm sure he'll fill me in later. So what are you up to and where's Stiles?" She asked just dusting her hair off her shoulder.

Erica Outfit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:49 pm

I looked at Erica, puzzled, then it hit me. It was about the Full Moon effecting me on the night I killed that Vampire in the woods. "Well, I'll tell you. I killed a Vampire because of the Full Moon. It's been effecting me differently then when I lived in Beacon Hills, and I can't control the change like I used to," I said, telling her the truth. "Stiles is out getting Andrew medicine," I added, opening the door looking back at Andrew to see if he was still sitting on the couch. I smiled when I saw him still sitting. I closed the door quickly, then faced Erica again. "Well, I've been chaining myself up in my basement, not going out on a full moon," I said, showing her the scars on my arm from Chains I used laced with Wolfesbane. "I've only used enough Wolfesbane to sustain me, and I'm running low on it for my little conefinement." I said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Erica Reyes

Erica Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:38 am

"I'm sure I can talk to Derek about getting some wolfsbane or other people around here. So who's Andrew and why does he need medicine?" She asked and wondered why Scott kept looking in the house ever so often. "Andrew must be here since you keep checking the house ever so often. So you killed a vampire? Was it fun? Derek never lets me do anything now. He makes me stay in hiding unless I'm delivering a message to you. He says he doesn't want the hunters killing me. Those scars don't look good either. Thanks for the heads up. So can I meet this Andrew or does he know about the supernatural?" She asked pointing to the house and then smiling a crooked smile
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:16 pm

I looked at Erica and said, "Andrew is Autistic, and no, he doesn't. Stiles and his Dad figured it would be best for him. They just told him that Crystal Waters was a new place to live, and he gets really scared very easily. You can meet him, but make sure you don't touch him. Autistic people don't like being touched unless they trust you, and please don't scare him. I already scared him by accident when I first came over." I said, telling her everything about Andrew. "Also, don't tell him about 'you know what', or he'll get scared from that too," I said, opening the door for her and to walk back in. I held the eight year old when I picked him up from the couch. I walked back over to Erica and said, "Andrew, this is Erica. She's a friend of mine," I said, smiling at the little boy. He laid his head on my shoulder, not as timid with Erica. I covered his ears, and said to Erica, "Also, I had found out that the Vampire was related to Allison." I said, looking serious at Erica. I think she should know, since Alison isn't exactly on best terms with her, after what had happened in Beacon Hills. Allison has tried her best though to apologize to Erica and Boyd.
Back to top Go down
Erica Reyes

Erica Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:49 pm

"Oh I know about Autistic kids. I would like to meet him and talk to you for a little while. I get bored doing what Derek tells me to do everyday"

{I got go}
Back to top Go down
Adrian Salvatore

Adrian Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:20 pm

I looked away from the girl, not really scared, but shy. I buried my face on Scott's shoulder. Then, I realized I had my notebook in my hand. I wrote Hello. I'm Andrew, on the notebook, placing it in the girl's hand gently. I wish I could actually talk to her, and not be shy.
Back to top Go down
Erica Reyes

Erica Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:25 pm

I watched as Andrew acted shy around me and hid into Scott's shoulder. I read what he said and wrote back "Hi, Andrew. My names Erica. It's nice to meet you" In nice handwriting and gave it back to him being sure not to touch him.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:08 pm

I smiled as they exchanged conversation back to each other. I looked at my watch to see what time it was. Andrew's bedtime is around six, and it's a few minutes before six."Hey Andrew, It's almost your bedtime. Can you go get ready for me?" I asked, grinning at him. He nodded with a smile. I set him down on the floor, and he walked upstairs to his room. I looked back at Erica, and said, "Do you know that Jackson is here?" I asked seriously. It was obvious that he was here though because Gerard is here as well, but the Humans who live here can be in danger when he turns.
Back to top Go down
Erica Reyes

Erica Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:01 am

"Yes, we had a run in with him a few days ago but I didn't see any of the hunters with him. I'm still mad about the incident with Allison. How could she do that to us? I'm mean I know her mother got bitten by Derek but it wasn't my fault. He was just trying to save you. She needs to straighten out her priorities" I said as I watched Andrew get ready for bed. " Cute kid by the way. Not very talkative but cute. So has he been like that all his life?"
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:44 am

I bit my lip, and said, "It's like .... she's become someone else. She is just going through a lot right now, but what worries me is how she's acting," I said, referring to what she had done. She had hunted Erica and Boyd through the forest and had shot Erica in the leg, then shot Boyd multiple times. "Yeah. Andrew can't talk. Stiles says that he's been like that since he was four." I said, biting my lip. "By the way, what do you think of the other supernaturals? I couldn't believe that I had met a Hybrid and Witch in one day, and one of my teachers is a Vampire," I said, looking at Erica.
Back to top Go down
Erica Reyes

Erica Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:53 am

"I haven't been around tow yet to see all the sups. Derek's keeping me under house arrest unless it's to speak to you. This is the first time I've been allowed out. But you know I have been sneaking out to figure out what's going on. I saw you with that witch the other day. I didn't come up and say anything because Derek found out about me sneaking out" She said. Derek was very pissed when he found out that she had disobeyed his orders. She was yelled at for good four hours before he told her to never do it again. "Allison has changed alot too. I can't believe she actually shot Boyd that many times"
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:12 pm

I smiled at Erica and said, "You saw me with the Witch at the Football Field?" I asked. "We were just talking Erica." I said, hoping that she get the wrong idea. "Derek needs to give you guys more freedom. I mean, look at me? I'm in the pack now, but he gives me my freedom. I know you and the others are new, but you've learned so much already to protect yourselves." I said, being honest. "Did Isaac tell you what Dr. Deaton showed him?" I asked, looking at Erica. I'm not even sure if Isaac is here in Crystal Waters.
Back to top Go down
Erica Reyes

Erica Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:06 pm

"Yes, I didn't think anything of it" She said refering to the witch. "Derek does need to give me some freedom. I love to sneak around him though. It's like a freedom in it's self. We learned alot but he's being weird about letting me be out and around the other sups" She saw relaxing against the couch. "Issac did tell me about it. It was a big impact in his life apparantly because he talks about it alot"
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:41 pm

I smiled at Erica, and then smiled. I noticed that Andrew was taking a while. He normally is fast at getting ready for bed. I ran upstairs to check on him. That's when I realized his scent wasn't in his room. I broke the door down to his room and no one was in there. The window was open, and there was no sign of Andrew. "Erica!" I called her, wanting to her to come upstairs. Suddenly, my phone rang. "H-hello?" I said. Who in the world is calling me!? I thought, waiting for the other person on the line to answer.
Back to top Go down
Erica Reyes

Erica Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:24 pm

I heard Scott calling me from somewhere upstairs so I went running. "What Happened?" Then I noticed that andrew wasn't in his room and the window was opened. Scott's phone was ringing and he answered it. Worry was in my face. What had happened to Andrew and who was that calling.
Back to top Go down
Damion Grey

Damion Grey

Kills : 12

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:46 pm

It had been a rather close call, sneaking in; kidnapping the little kid, having to go against almost everything he stood for just to get a couple werewolves. Carrying him, they went into the nearby forest, Damion was holding his hand over the kid's mouth as to not draw attention. He pulled his cell out of his pocket, and clicked a voice distorter and a device that didn't allow it to be tracked onto the phone before dialing Scott's number.

"Hello, Scott McCall. How's your friend doing?" He asked, knowing full well that the boy he was speaking of was still being held beside him. A yell, or scream, escaped his mouth and could be heard through the distorter on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:10 pm

I gave Erica a serious look that said, We're dealing with a Hunter. How do you know me, and really? kidnapping children so you can hunt for your 'game'? Wow, your pathetic," I said, my muscles tensing. My claws were slowly growing. "I'll give you myself in exchange for the boy in the woods not far from here, but if you hurt him ... I'll make your night a living hell," I said, being serious, and what I meant by that was give him the bite, turning him. I crushed my phone with my bare hand, and started walking past Erica. "Let's go get Andrew." I said, tensing in anger continuing to glide down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Erica Reyes

Erica Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:29 pm

From what I heard on the phone, a hunter had kidnapped Andrew and was holding him hostage. When I heard Andrew screaming, I extended my claws out and my eyes began to change colors. "NO one hurts a little boy. We have to get him back" I said walking alongside Scott. I didn't care what happened to the hunter but Andrew would return safe and sound no matter what happened
Back to top Go down
Adrian Salvatore

Adrian Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:50 pm

I screamed out trying to let Scott and the girl known as Erica hear me, as the Older man, who really scared me. I was hyperventilating, and it felt like I was drowning. I wished Stiles was with me. Tears began to flow down my face, as I forced to continued to walk with this mysterious man. I had no means of communication, and if my panic attacks continues to escalate, ... I would need to go to the hospital ...

OOC: The last part means he could die if he doesn't get his medication in time which is at the house, and the Panic Attack is making his Heart Rate rise.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:13 pm

I quickly walked into the Kitchen, grabbing Andrew's medication. There was only one pill left, and he needs it and fast. He only takes one pill every time he hyperventilates, or has a panic attack. "Let's go," I said, using my speed to get out the door. I ran through the night and trees, the cold breeze brushing on my face. I jumped up onto a tree, hoping Erica would do the same. Derek taught me that it was a quick get away from Hunters. I caught the scent of Andrew and someone else about fifteen yards away. "I caught there scent. Let's keep moving, and head straight," I said, then using my speed, jumping from tree to tree. who knows if this guys has others with him, or if he's crazy and did this on his own. I gripped the bottle tightly, thinking of Andrew. He has to be okay. I brought the medication just in case if he is having a panic attack, and I know all too well that he is. I can hear his heart beating fast just from right where I am.
Back to top Go down
Erica Reyes

Erica Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:33 pm

I began running at fast as I could once I got outside. Climbing up in trees and doing things that Derek taught me. I could hear Andrew's heartbeat from here, which means he's having an attack. We need to get to him as fast as possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica   Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trust Is The Key Andrew|Scott|Erica
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next