Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Vote_lcapNothing left to break Allison|Scott Voting_barNothing left to break Allison|Scott Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Vote_lcapNothing left to break Allison|Scott Voting_barNothing left to break Allison|Scott Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Nothing left to break Allison|Scott

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Kills : 74

Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Empty
PostSubject: Nothing left to break Allison|Scott   Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:35 pm

I climbed in through Allison's window, wanting to see her so badly. I haven't seen her since the forest, which was weeks ago. I missed seeing her, kissing her ... being near her. It made me feel more happier, and I decided to drop by and see her. Suddenly, her door swung open. I thought it was her father, but I was relieved to see Allison standing in front of me. "I missed you ..." I said, being honest, starting to walk closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

Kills : 101

PostSubject: Re: Nothing left to break Allison|Scott   Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:44 pm

I saw Scott and was happy at first to see him then I remembered what had happened and what Damon told me and I dropped my smile. "We need to talk." I told him, stepping aside so he could come in.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalwaters.rpg-board.net
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Nothing left to break Allison|Scott   Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:56 pm

I smirked at her curiously and said, "Okay, What do you want to talk to me about?" I asked curiously, sitting down on her bed. I just hope it's nothing too serious. I have been trying to break away from the supernatural stuff, even though it's actually hard to break away from it.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Nothing left to break Allison|Scott   Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:00 pm

"I really don't know how to say this so I am just going to ask" i told him as we sat on my bed looking at each other. "Have you killed anyone recently?" I asked straight out without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Nothing left to break Allison|Scott   Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:11 pm

I froze in fear when Allison asked me that question. I bit my lip, and said, "Yes ... I had no control of the Full Moon though. It's different than what it was in Beacon Hills. I can't control the change," I pleaded. I knew Allison would get mad at me. How in the world does she even know about the Vampire, anyways? "It didn't mean to kill anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Nothing left to break Allison|Scott   Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:26 pm

"I know that. I told him and put my hand on his shoulder. "But Scott that was my cousin." I said and let my hand fall away from his shoulder. I had every intention of ending this. I mean he is still friends with Derek and he killed my mom. But looking at him I know he would never kill anyone. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked getting up from the bed and started pacing the room.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Nothing left to break Allison|Scott   Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:40 pm

I actually started to cry. My emotions were escalating, making me cry. I couldn't believe that was her cousin, goddammit! I thought in anger. I looked at Allison and said, "Oh my god - I'm sorry! I didn't tell you because I didn't want you getting caught in the middle, like what had happened in Beacon Hills. I swear I would've told you if I knew she was your cousin. I wanted to protect you from what I am, and what is out there! We just learned that there freaking Vampires, Witches, Fairies, and god only knows what else," I said, taking a breath, trying to calm down, my heart rate was rising, and if continued to rise, I would turn, and I didn't want to hurt another person, especially Allison. If I hurt Allison, I would kill myself.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Nothing left to break Allison|Scott   Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:44 pm

"OK Scott" I said and hugged him. I pulled away slightly too look into his eyes and knew what I had to do. "Scott, I love you. But with everything that has happened, i just seems everything is against us. I said it and too a breathe. Don't chicken out of this Allison. I scolded myself.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Nothing left to break Allison|Scott   Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:40 pm

I couldn't believe my ears. I got up from the bed, feeling the power of the change. My eyes were probably yellow. "Okay... goodbye ... Allison," I said, using speed, jumping out of her open window. I landed on road in front of her house, not looking back. I dashed off into the night. I came into a clearing, and falling on my knees. I yelled out in anger into silent night. I felt a presence behind me, and suddenly, someone put their wrist over my mouth. something went down from my wrist - blood. Then ... the person broke my neck.

A few hours later ...

I woke up, gasping for air. I clutched my chest, choking on air. That's when I realized, my heart wasn't beating. I looked on in horror, examining myself. I'm a Hybrid, I thought. I dashed off and came into the downtown part Crystal Waters. I walked past a man, then something happened. I attacked him. There was an aroma coming from him - Something I couldn't resist. That's when I bit into his neck, draining him of blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing left to break Allison|Scott   Nothing left to break Allison|Scott Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing left to break Allison|Scott
Page 1 of 1