Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Vote_lcapMix of the two? Scott|Liz Voting_barMix of the two? Scott|Liz Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Vote_lcapMix of the two? Scott|Liz Voting_barMix of the two? Scott|Liz Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Mix of the two? Scott|Liz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Kills : 74

Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Empty
PostSubject: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:00 pm

I sat at my desk as the Vampire teacher stood at the center of the class. We had a a quiz to try and remember what we knew last year. I was a Junior, along with Allison and everyone else. She told me about her long lost cousin who she had literally bumped into a few days ago. She told me that she was different from other Vampires. Allison said she wasn't intimidating in any way. I finished my quiz before anyone else did, and set it on the Teacher's desk, and went back to my seat. Suddenly, I caught the scent of a Supernatural that I've never smelled before. It was like a mix of Vampire and Werewolf, but I've never heard of that before. I couldn't really quite catch where it was coming from, and I continued to look around the room, but I couldn't pinpoint where the scent was coming from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Pop quiz? On the first day? That was strange. Mystic Falls all the students came in either high or drunk and we acted like we were doing things. Oh well, I remembered everything, not completely but I remembered. I just didnt know why i placed in one junior level class. I knew the teacher was a vampire. I knocked it away, but what caught me off-gaurd was the smell of a wolf. I got up and placed my test on the teachers desk and moved back to my seat. I pretended to draw when in actuallity I spoted the wolf. It was the guy who turned in the test before I did.

Outfit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:00 pm

I looked at the girl who went to put her pop quiz on the teacher's desk. I noticed that she didn't have any heartbeat. That's when caught the scent coming from her. Suddenly the bell rang, and I heard Stiles talk to from behind, but this was really important. I walked up to the girl as she walked out of the room. "Um, hello. I'm sorry to bother you, but you're a Supernatural, right?" I asked politely, being nice. Stiles walked beside me, completely confused, and I could tell that he thought the girl was hot.

Stiles walked up to Scott's side, and started to say, "What th-" but then stopped, when he saw the girl in front of Scott. "Uh, hi!" Stiles said, rather nervously. He was never like this with Lydia, so why was he acting this way? "I'm Stiles," he said, rather nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:04 pm

I grabbed my backpack as the bell rang. I was going to be heading to history, my favorite subject. Then I heard two male voices come from my side. It was the wolf and his obvious human friends. "Well, that's one way of asking. And yes, yes i am." I said as i looked at the two. "It's nice too meet you Stiles, and who is your alpha male friend here?" I asked adding in a little wolf humor, I smirked as I said it. "Oh, my mannors. I'm Elizabeth Salvatore." I said looking at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:17 pm

I smirked and said, "nice to meet you, Elizabeth. I'm Scott McCall," I said, keeping my smirk. "I'm sorry, it's just ... I've never caught your scent before. Yours is ... mixed with both Vampire and Werewolf, and you don't even have a heartbeat. Are you like a mix of the two, like ... a Hybrid?" I asked, being polite still.

Stiles smiled and said, "It's nice to meet you too, Elizabeth," I said, winking at her. I looked at Scott as he started talking. Obviously, I missed something very big because he said that she had the scents of Vampire and Werewolf mixed together, and on top of that, she didn't have no heartbeat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:21 pm

"Yes I am a hybrid. I was born with a werewolf gene. I accidentally killed my twin brother wich activated my werewolf gene. Then a vampire who's over a thousand years old fed me his blood, snaped my neck and turned me into a vampire, hince the Hybrid part. No heartbeat and supernatural healing abilites." I said looking at the boy. he was being kind, something I hadnt seen in The Falls. First Jason, now Scott and Stiles. Dalcrest and Crystal Waters was different.

"May I ask how you became you?" I asked him very kindly.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:49 pm

I smiled but then bit my lip, and said, "An Alpha turned me because he saw 'Potential' in me, and he needed a pack to help him kill a group of hunters, but I refused to join his pack because I was in love with one of them. I actually still am. She moved here with her family, and decided to care what her parents think. Her father and Grandfather almost killed me just because of what I am, and a the Alpha that turned me was killed by his niece, who is also a Werewolf, which made him the Alpha," I said, telling her everything. I was used to keeping it a secret, but now I don't have to anymore. "His name is Derek - The new Alpha. He doesn't go here since he graduated, but his pack does, and would stay away from them as much as possible," I said, being serious.

Stiles nodded at Scott's last comment, and said, "Yeah. They will look for anyone who wants to join there pack, and they are desperate for recruits," Stiles said, shaking his head. "So, how are you liking this new place? We moved here once we heard the add for it on the news," I said, smiling at Liz. I was really surprised by how Dad took with Scott being a Werewolf, Stiles thought to himself, remembering the talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:41 pm

"I've never heard of being turned by a bite before, but that seems rough. For the gene, you have to kill someone in order to become a were. And I dont have a pack and I am not looking one since I can transform on will now. But thanks for the advice." I said pulling my hair over my neck. I showed a couple of scars when I was bite when i was human. One from Damon, one from Stefan and one from Katherine.

"It's definatily not like my hometown, Mystic Falls, Virgina. But i like it. How about you guys. Where did you move from?" i asked them as we headed through the crowaded halls of Dalcrest High.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:45 pm

I smirked and said, "Yeah, that's the supernatural for you - always mysterious and alluring," I said, grinning. I looked at her three bites. All three of them were Vampire. "Wait, you can turn willfully?" I asked, shocked. I would do anything for that, to not feel the pain of the Full Moon changing me. I wouldn't be hurting anyone if I break loose on a full moon, and I wouldn't even want to turn into a wolf anyways. "How do you turn into a Hybrid, exactly?" I asked. Stiles had to go to his next class, going into a turn while me and her continued to walk forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:50 pm

"Yes I can. Very painful process though. And if I dont turn every now and then, I become more angrier than usual." Lunch, this was going to be interesting. "I was a werewolf at first, which is the requirment. Then I drank the blood a a thousand year old vampire by the name of Klaus. He snapped my neck, then when I woke up I drank the blood of the Petrova Doppleganger, Elena Gilbert, who is now a vampire." I told him as I picked up a lunch tray and placed a boxed salad on it, with a banana and a water. "It is so much easier if you turn on the moon though."
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Doppleganger? What in the hell is a Doppleganger? I thought, looking confused. "All of this - now knowing there are more supernaturals is so much to take in. It was so much easier, only knowing Werewolves, 'cause I don't even know much about other supernaturals." I admitted to Elizabeth. I only knew the existence of Werewolves, not Witches and all of these other stuff, besides the Kanima. Jackson is being controlled by Matt still, and who knows what Matt will do with Jackson, while being here in Crystal Waters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:36 pm

I paid for my items and started to walk to an empty round lunch table. I looked at the mural on the wall. It had a picture of a Cougar and underneath of it it read: Dalcrest High, Home of the Cougars. Interesting, I thought. "In Mystic Falls we had Witches, Vampires, Werewolves, Physic Mediums, and Hybrids." I told him sitting down and opening my water. "You really dont want to mess with the other supernatural beings in this town."
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:24 pm

I nodded at Elizabeth, saying, "Yeah, I see what you mean," I said, looking at a Vampire walking over to where we were. He looked like he wanted to start something, "Hey wolf! you're in my seat!" He said, looking at me. I looked at him and said, "There are plenty of seats. So, shut the hell up and pick one," I said, giving him a fake friendly smirk. He dashed at me, but I did something, that not just shocked everyone watching, but I myself. I had stopped him dead in his tracks, holding on to his neck. "I wouldn't mess with an Alpha, if I were you. Their bite is way more severe to a Vampire than an Omega or Beta," I said, squeezing his neck. "So, do me a favor and get lost, if you know what's best for you." I said, dropping him to the ground, and sitting back down, directing my attention back to Liz. "I apologize for that," I said, biting my lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:22 pm

I saw as Scott 'took care' of the new vamp. Newborns think there all that. It was so commical. I looked at his buddies and flared my canines. It spooked them. As they turned and looked back at me as they left, I smiled and waved them a goodbye. I lthen looked back at Scott and said, "Dont worry. And for your own information, One bite from me and you'llbe dead in twelve hours. A were bite is fatal to vampires unless you know how to get a cure. But my bite is equal to my bark."
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:48 pm

I quirked an eyebrow with a smirk, and said, "You don't let people mess with you. That's a good thing. You could teach Isaac and Erica to fuck off if they bother you, and in speaking of which," I sighed, rolling my eyes as the two Werewolves walked over. They were as happy as could be, walking around, knowing people know what they are, now always acting intimidating to Humans. "Well, hello there, Scott," Erica said, leaning on me from behind, rubbing her hands on my chest. Isaac sat next to Elizabeth, smirking at her. "McCall, if you're trying to hit on her, then quit while you're behind. It's not working out for you," He said, chuckling at me. Suddenly, his eyes turned yellow. I looked at Erica, and her eyes were yellow as well. "Isaac ... Erica ... do me a favor will you?" I asked, smirking like I really liked them, when I actually hated them. "Yeah? What will that be?" Isaac asked, smirking. I smirked and said, "Get out of my face," I said, throwing Erica off of me, then grabbing Isaac by the face, and slamming him down onto the table, knocking him out. The bell rang, and looked at Elizabeth, saying, "I'll see you later, right?"
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

Kills : 111

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:10 pm

I walked into room and sat down next to a blonde head that remind me so much of Cassie. She was busy talking to this other guy from the room. He was a werewolf and she was a hybrid from what I could sense with my witchy powers. I couldn't get a good read on them unless I had one of the circle in the room with me. "Um, do you know what page were on?" I asked the blonde headed girl and waited for her to respond.

Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55387657
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:26 am

I waved bye to Scoot. I threw my garbage away and headed to History. I loved the subject and I was planning on going to major in it. I walked in and noticed a picture of a woman on the man's desk who i looked a lot similair to. Maybe I was daydreaming, My mother would live in a city like this, there was no way.

I took a seat and opened my book to page 64. Then a girl came by and sat by me, asking the page number. "64." I told her giving her a quick glance then back to the book. It was about the American Civial War, one of my favorite topics. I could sense that she was a witch. G;ad to know Bonnie isn''t the only one I thought.

OOC: 100th post!
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

Kills : 111

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:31 pm

"I'm Faye by the way. Just transfered in from Chance Harbor. You've probably meet my friends. What's your name? Hmm let me guess Elizabeth Salvatore. You are the niece of Stephan and Damon Salvatore and you're working a the police department. I'm i right" I wasn't using my withcy powers I just knew from what Damon told me about her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mix of the two? Scott|Liz   Mix of the two? Scott|Liz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mix of the two? Scott|Liz
Page 1 of 1