Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Vote_lcapFamily outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Voting_barFamily outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Vote_lcapFamily outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Voting_barFamily outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Empty
PostSubject: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Kevin, Damon and I were at the Mall. I had no idea we were going today. My clothes were darker today. I was trying to get over my hang over from last night. I was just happy Kevin was feeling a little better today. I gave my bag to Damon to carry while I quickly hoisted Kevin on my back, giving him a piggy back ride. "So What are we doing today?" I asked Damon was I placed my hands under to give him a seat. The kid weighed nothing.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:11 pm

I smirked at Liz, and said, "We are going to have fun - the three of us," I stated. Liz NEEDED to see Kevin wasn't like Stefan, not now, anyways. I just hope nothing bad happens. I've dealt with too much crap. If something does happen, I'll just have to do what I do best, I thought, walking in pace with Liz, while she gave Kev a piggyback ride. "What store do you want to go to, Kev?" I asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:17 pm

I smiled at Damon, and said, "I wanna go to the toy store," I said, pointing straight ahead. I was happy that Damon gave me medicine last night. At least someone cares, I thought, thinking of dad. I felt betrayed a little by him. He hasn't paid attention to me for weeks. He doesn't even come into my room when I stay over on weekends. I just don't understand, and I used understand everything when I was a Vampire. Now ... I don't understand anything...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:24 pm

"Toy store, coming up." I said as a walked a little bit fast to try to make him laugh. I had stayed clear of kids before when the kid i was partnered with in the Big Brothers, Big Sisters program of Mystic Falls died in a car accident. Now that Kevin was gradually staying with us more and more, i tried to get to know him but he acts just like Stefan. It erked me.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:28 pm

I smiled walking way behind them. Hopefully they don't argue, I thought. That would our little happy time into something rather bad. I continued to look on as they walked into the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:34 pm

I laughed as Liz walked faster, and before I knew it, we were in the store surrounded by toys. I looked at collection of Nerf Guns that they had. "Would I be able to get a Nerf Gun?" I asked, eagerly. I didn't have much while being here in Crystal Waters. Bonnie had to throw away my old toys because they wouldn't fit in my room, sadly. Having new toys would be nice to have, instead of just my book of shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:39 pm

I set him down as we got in the store. Being the boy I knew he was he went to the nerf guns. Adrian and I always had a nerf gun war in the woods. We made a movie for it or freshman year for our computer class. I provided the war paint, he supplied the amo. I supplied the clothes, he made it look cool. I missed him, my big Adi-Bear.

"You'll have to ask Damon. I dont call the shots." I told him. Well I call the acoholic ones, not the desicon making ones.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:56 pm

I smirked and chuckled as I walked in the store. Kevin really loved the toy store. He asked Liz if he get a Nerf Gun, and I started to speak after Liz. "Of course you can get one," I said, smiling. I took the toy to the counter, and paid for it. We walked out of the store, and said, "Now, lets go to Spencer's. I need to get you new earrings," I said, smirking at Liz. I accidently stepped on her skull earrings, and had to throw them away. I had promised her I'd get her a pair of new ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 pm

I smiled at Damon, then glanced at the Nerf Gun in the shopping bag I was holding. Damon said, "You're welcome," and then said he needed to get a pair of earrings, which were obviously for Liz. "I need to go to the bathroom," I said, making a dash for the men's restroom. I used the nearest toilet and then washed my hands. Suddenly, Hand was put over my mouth with a cloth - a chloraphome cloth. I instantly became unconscious, falling into darkness.

Devon caught the boy Witch as he fell. He took out his cell phone, dialed a number, and said, "Got him - meet me outside, Chris," Devon ordered, carrying the the boy out of the restroom. I held him like he was my own child, sleeping in my arms, making sure I didn't look mysterious. The Limo was outside in front Devon. I walked up to limo and got in the back seat. "Drive," I said, shutting the door, throwing the knocked-out Witch on the seat besides me. The Limo drove off out of the Mall parking lot, making a clean escape. and now, ... we set up his death, Devon thought with a wicked evil smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:33 pm

As we went to spencers and got the earings, I wasnt feeling good. I felt off. I took the bag from the man with piercing on almost every inch of his facil skin and left the store. I placed the bag in my purse. "Damon. I dont have a good feeling. Where's Kevin?" I asked holding my head. I knew it wasnt from my hangover, I had a feeling something was wrong. I needed to see that Kevin was ok. I needed to know if he was even here with us.

With out thinking, I ran to the men's bathroom at supernatural speeds. After checking it over, I went and found Damon. "Hunters. And not a bright one either." I said picking up the hunters wallet.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:44 pm

I waited for Liz to come back, and with extremely bad news. Hunters have kidnapped him. I ripped a snarl out of my mouth. I grabbed Liz arms and said, "Keep up," as I instantly sped off out of the Mall, making the glass shatter from the windows above and from the door with the force of my speed. I knew Liz was behind me. When I meet the hunter to whom this wallet belongs to, I'm gonna kill him with his own Debit Card, I thought, tightly gripping the Wallet. I could instantly pick up Kevin's scent with his very potent blood. That was one good way of tracking him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:59 pm

A few hours later...

I woke up, dazed. There was man, sitting in a chair right in front of me. He was holding something, but a cloth was covering it. I had cotton balls shoved in my mouth. I looked around frantically, scared and confused. Suddenly, I instantly turned, jumping while tied up in my chair. "You're wondering why you're here," The man said, and what scared me even more, was that his comment wasn't in the form of a question. Tears came down my face as I sobbed frantically, saying something along the lines of, Why are you doing this?" I continued to sob frantically, trying to break free, but couldn't. I cringed when the man got up, and revealed what was in his hand all along - a huge knife, with a sharp blade. He walked closer to me, and took off my shirt by ripping it off of me. He then dug the blade, slowly cutting my diagonally across from my neck to my chest. I gasped and made a sound that sounded like a scream from the top of my lungs, with cotton balls still in my mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:10 pm

I ran as fast as I could through the Mall with Damon, running under the waterfall of glass. I followed Damon. He was a better tracker than I.

A Few Hours Later

Of Course since I was do tiny He relied on me to get in and disable all the traps. I heard the two in a room close by. I was able to sneak in through the door. I saw Kebin bleeding from head to his belly button. I ran behind the hunter and backed him away from Kevin. The hunter was up against the wall. "Innovent kids? How low are you to do that?" I then proceeded to rip his shirt off and take my nails to his chest. I left the same wounds on him, but with one more on either side, letting him bleed three times Kevin was able too. "Damon! Save Kevin!" I yelled while having a crazy expression on my face. I tole him blankly, "We're going to have do much fun together." I used my leg to get the chains laying perfectly on the floor by us.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:32 pm

I dashed in the room, grabbing Kevin. He held on to him as I dashed out of the building. He clutched me terrified. He was traumatized to death. I looked at him, gentleness in my eyes. "I'm sorry - I'm so sorry," I said, swaying the sobbing boy in my arms. He latched on to me letting me. Suddenly, I heard a gun cocked to my head. "You obviously think I'm going to let you and him live?" It was another man, with nine other men surrounding us. I instantly blacked out, and grabbed the gun, and said, "Well, you think a gun with regular bullets will kill me," I used my super speed, ripping him apart. Blood splattered everywhere. I made it spread away from Kevin, not hitting him. Liz wasn't the only one who was going to have some fun. I snarled, as I lunged at the other one closest to me. I stayed near Kevin, making sure they wouldn't touch him. He was family - an adopted Salvatore. I saw one of them grab Kevin, trying to pull him away, almost shooting him. I lunged at him, and ripped his head off. I finished off the others, shooting a wave of power at them, splattering them on the pavement - blood and all. I gently grabbed Kevin. He held on to me tightly. crying on my shoulder. I dashed out of the Hunter's hideout with Kevin in tact. I knew Liz was going to be awhile. I left her the Hunter's Debit Card that she was with. I hope she kills him with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:47 pm

A few hours later at the Salvatore Residence...

I woke up, gasping in fear. I noticed I was wrapped in Damon's arms on my bed. I felt my wounds, the scars on my chest. Vampire Blood, I thought. No medical Kit could heal a normal person that fast. I suddenly sobbed, cuddling next to Damon. He rubbed my forehead, saying in a hushed voice. He understood my sadness. I tried to stop sobbing and crying, but I couldn't. Suddenly, Damon did something I'd never thought he'd do, ever. He kissed my forehead. As he continued to rub my forehead with the palm of his hand, I began to fall into darkness, but this time, it was comforting.

OOC: Just a little song that seems to fit Kevin's predicament Razz xDxD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:37 pm

After some tourturing...

I threw the bloody debit card on the ground near the blood stained boot of the hunter's courpse. I pulled my cell phone out and texted Damon.

Job's done. Be home soon

I grabbed my car keys and began the hour and a half drive back into town. Why would the hunters target Kevin? Why didnt they calculate the closeness of Damon and I? Did they ever think of our power and strength? Most importantly, Where was Stefan when all of this happened? His adopted son almost died tonight and it was Damon and I to the rescue. Why did I even kill a hunter. Where there's one hunter, there's a community of them in their footfalls. But they never seen anything like me, so I have the upper hand.

Back at the Residence

I entered the house, throwing my bag in my seat and going to the cabinet. I found all the bottles of acohol drained. I really needed something strong to have, but I would suffice another day. I walked past Kevin's door and saw Damon holding him in his arms on his bed. Kevin's become Damon's son and I'm just the bratty teenager in the house. I countinued to my room and changed out of my revativily clean clothes into my pajama's. I climbed underneath of my covers and stared into the darkness, hoping I wasnt next.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:51 pm

I noticed that Liz passed by. She seemed pissed off, so I decided to go to her room. "What's wrong?" I asked, being both serious and concerned. Now was not the time for two depressed supernaturals to be upset. "Me with Kevin was nothing. He just needed comfort. He's been really depressed with Stefan ignoring him, and what happened tonight, he's completely traumatized, and ... I just learned something about his Witch Heritage," I said, pulling out an old leather-back book from my coat pocket. I decided to open up to the very end of the book, which showed a picture of what looked like a Demon. "Kevin's not a normal Witch .... He has Dark Magic..." I said, concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:56 pm

I looked to the door. I sat up and pushed the covers to the end of the bed. "No, I understand. I know where he comes from, kinda. I'm completely fine." I said somewht lying, but now my poker face was even able to fool Damon. I looked at the picture in the book. I remember seeing that image when I was a witch. "The Hale witch line is fuel of Dark Magic useing witchs and warlocks. I probally used dark magic once or twice." I looked away from the image not wanting to look at it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:03 pm

I stayed at the door, saying, "Liz, I saw his wounds healing, and ... his eye color changed ... It was still him, but something was taking over ... We have to keep an eye on him." I said, standing there like an idiot for a few minutes. "Will you please unlock the door, so we can talk face to face? You're still my daughter, Liz. I just want you to never forget that." I said, starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:08 pm

I completely thought the door was open. I stood up and opened it up. "What do I have to do to get it through to you that I am not pissed off?" I stood out in the hallway. "His fever last night could be a result of some type of negative energy chaneling through him. I think the hunters tonight knew about it. One tiny thing can set him off. Untill I can search through all my boxes to find all my old spell books, do whatever he wants. Ice cream for breakfast, all the toys he wants, the whole nine yards. But untill we can figure this out, spoil him."
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:16 pm

I looked at her with a smirk. It made me wonder if they'll go after her next time - the Hunters. They Better not, or I'll much worse damage. The Authority might put me away if something ever bad happened to her, I thought bitterly. You hurt a family member, you die, but if you after my daughter, Liz, I'll mutilate your body ten times over until there's nothing left to mutilate. I took my hand to Liz's Cheek, and rubbed it. "The Hunters better lay off for awhile. If they don't ..." I didn't say what I wanted to say. I was going to say that if they don't ... my actions could give me the True Death from the Authority. I walked away, and said to Liz, "Good night. I love you." I walked into my room, shutting the door, laying down on my bed in the darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:20 pm

I looked up at him and smiled. I knew he was stressed and now we were being attacked again. I didnt know what he was going to say next. When he left I said, "I love you too Daddy." Then I returned to my room wondering how I was going to go about Kevin's new situation while I try to bring father and son back together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}   Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family outing turned sour {Liz || Kevin || Damon}
Page 1 of 1