Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Vote_lcapSudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Voting_barSudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Vote_lcapSudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Voting_barSudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Empty
PostSubject: Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon   Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Bonnie dropped me off, even though she didn't want me to. She feared that something might happen, but I denied the fact that something could happen. I was revived just last night. Stefan thinks that I'm dead. I have to see him, so that way he won't blame himself for what Klaus did, for not protecting me. I remember what had happened. Klaus came from behind me, holding me by the neck. I fought back trying to get away, but he broke my arm so that way I wouldn't escape from him. Stefan watched as Klaus staked me. I had heard from Bonnie that Klaus died from Alaric staking him. I thought for sure dad would be dead, but something didn't happen like it was supposed to. Stefan and the others didn't die. I also heard that Elena was turned thanks to Rebekah having Matt's truck driving over Wikery Bridge into the river. She had drowned, but Meredith gave her Vampire blood to "help" her. I knocked on the door, waiting for Stefan - anyone to open the door. I was already crying when I had gotten to the door. Please .... open the door, I thought, staring at the motionless door.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon   Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:45 pm

I sat on my armchair, taking a drink of my Bourbon, not wanting to go off killing someone at the moment, since someone already technically died tonight. That makes two people total that was killed by an Original - Kevin, and now Elena. I was extremely pissed off at Rebekah and Matt. They were responsible - mostly Rebekah, who drove Matt's truck off of Wikery Bridge, and it's also Matt's fault for trying to get Elena out of town, when me and Stefan could've protected her still. Hell, even Bonnie could've protected her with her almighty Magical Voodoo whatever going on with her. I suddenly heard a knock on the door, sighed walking to the door quickly. It better not be one of them or I'll do my best to rip their head off, I thought. At this point ... It didn't matter to me if I died. Elena seems to not want to drink blood for her Transition to be complete. I opened the door, expecting stupid Elijah, but the person at the door really shocked me. "Kevin!?" I asked, extremely shocked. I saw Klaus stake him, but he looked as good as new. That's when I smelled his blood. Wasn't he a Vampire, though? I asked. It must've been Bonnie who resurrected him like what she did with Jeremy. I could sense confusion in his eyes and sadness, with the tears and all. "Stefan - came down here, now!" I shouted for him, hoping he'd actually hear me. He's been out of it since Elena woke up dead. I looked at Kevin kneeling down to his level, and said, "How are you alive?" I asked, surprisingly gentle. Usually, I hate kids, but Kevin belongs to Stefan, so I actually care for Kevin, somewhat. That's when I realized he couldn't talk. Dammit, it's still been a day. He hasn't regained his speech yet, I thought, feeling like an idiot. I carried Kevin in, setting him gently on the couch. All I could sense how Kevin felt was that he seemed ... lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon   Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:57 pm

After rummaging through some 'artifacts' of mine stuffed away in my closet, I came upon some old journals. Sighing, I brushed off the dust of one, seeing a date I wasn't too happy about. I clicked my tongue, narrowing my eyes before throwing it back into my closet. I leaned against the wall by the closet, shutting my eyes. I disliked coming upon bitter memories such as those. My ears perked up when I heard my name being called.
"Stefan - come down here, now!"
Jumping to my feet, I sped to the bottom of the staircase before turning towards the living room. My knees nearly buckled when I saw Kevin there, "Kevin," I muttered, the breath knocked out of me. I sped towards the couch, wrapping my arms around him. "Are you alright?" I carefully inspected him for any injuries that weren't healing.
I growled towards Damon, feeling overwhelmingly protective of Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon   Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:39 pm

I growled back at Stefan and said, "Oh, save it! I didn't harm him. I'm just as surprised than you are that he's still alive!. We saw Klaus stake him last night right before our eyes!" I said, defending myself. Stefan knows I wouldn't do anything that stupid, especially since Elena's a Vampire now. "Have you noticed that he's a Witch, yet?" I asked, looking at Stefan, kinda making a fake smile. "Can't you smell his very potent bloo-" Suddenly, I was on the ground in pain. That's when I was having an aneurysm, and it was Kevin. It was more powerful than Bonnie's Magic, which was odd. How can this be happening? Kevin has now become a Witch. It would take generations and generations of practice to conjure up this much Power, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon   Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sudden Change Kevin|Stefan|Damon
Page 1 of 1