Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Vote_lcapOut of control Kevin|Bonnie Voting_barOut of control Kevin|Bonnie Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Vote_lcapOut of control Kevin|Bonnie Voting_barOut of control Kevin|Bonnie Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Out of control Kevin|Bonnie

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Empty
PostSubject: Out of control Kevin|Bonnie   Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:15 am

I sat on the couch, reading, or trying to understand my book of shadows. I was surprised that I had found it at my very old house. It was a family heirloom, and the pages are old, but they still sturdy, even though the book, seems to have had rougher days. Bonnie let me live with her, since dad and the others can not handle my blood. I have my own room over there at dad's but I don't live there. It''s just for staying on weekends. Dad has to make sure to feed before I go over, especially Elena. She had turned just the next day after I was resurrected by Bonnie. I had woken up after Elena did. Stefan fought the urge to attack me because he never smelled my blood when I was Human. Elena had bit me once just as she came home from the hospital. I sat up from the couch, wondering where Bonnie was now. "Bonnie?" I called out for her.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Kills : 30

PostSubject: Re: Out of control Kevin|Bonnie   Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:27 am

I was in my room reading a magazine after just waking up from a nice nap. I smiled down at some of the outfits I wanted to buy. It was nice to have a place of my own because my dad didn't want to move but he understood why I wanted to. I was looking at my phone when I heard my nae called out. "I'll be right down Kevin." I called and walked downstairs in y pajamas and walked over to the living room where Kevin was. at first it took some getting used to having him around but we got along nicely and he was getting rally good at magic. "What's up kid?" I asked flopping down on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of control Kevin|Bonnie   Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:29 am

I held up my book, and said to her, "I can't understand this at all. It's like in a different language," I said, rolling my eyes. I gave her my book of shadows, hoping she could decipher it's unknown language. I looked at Bonnie, and asked, "Will I be able to finally go to my dad's house?" I asked, hoping it would be a yes. It has been awhile since I've seen Stefan. The last time I saw him was when He couldn't look at me without attacking me. Stefan has never smelled my blood, which makes it difficult for him. It even makes Damon a little thirsty, but Damon had more control. Elena had also bitten me the night I went back to the boarding house when Bonnie revived me. I know Bonnie and the others want me to be safe, but ... Being around Vampires has been an adaptation to me. Me being a Witch .... It frightens me. I can't control my Dark Magic, and it ends up lighting something on fire, or breaking something.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Out of control Kevin|Bonnie   Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:16 pm

I grabbed the book he handed me and saw only a little bit of it was in Latin, and chuckled. I smiled at him and put it on my coffee table. "I'm sure we can see if you can go visit but you know that your dad and Elena just want you to be safe." I told him. It was hard seeing him miss being around Stefan, but it was for his own good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of control Kevin|Bonnie   Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:40 pm

I sighed, laying my head down on the couch. " I know, it's just so hard ... being Human again." I said, being honest. It actually took me a week to walk, and having the need for food again confused me because I haven't felt the hunger for regular food over a hundred years ago. "To be honest ... being what I am now scares me more than what I originally was," I said, being completely honest. I can't control my Magic. Whenever my emotions change into a negative way, my Magic seems to take action on it's own. It's like it has it's own mind - thinking differently from the way I think, and that truly scares me. I can do solo magic whenever my mood isn't bad, but that's besides the point. I want to at least try to make my Magic controllable.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Out of control Kevin|Bonnie   Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:52 pm

I put my hand on his shoulder and looked at him sincerely "I know. It must be weird that no one understands what has happened to you, but you have to use those emotions. Those emotions will help you learn how to control your magic and then when you can, you will be able to live with your dad again. It will take all of you time to get used to the changes but change happens no matter what. whether it be big like this or a simple change." I told him. It was hard, and I felt like he was getting the short end of the stick but I have full confidence in him and I know he can do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of control Kevin|Bonnie   Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:07 pm

I smiled at and said, "Okay." I grabbed the book from the coffee table and opened it up to a page where the spells I had deciphered. I could read some of the Latin, the page in the end of the book are much more advanced. I've already read half of the book. There was a spell that was the same as the dessocation spell that Bonnie used on Klaus, and there was also a revival spell - the one that Bonnie used to bring me back to life. I laid it on the couch between us, showing her the latest page that I've read. Most of them were offensive spells, including defensive spells. I can light candles now with control, and I can move things with control, instead of it all happening randomly all at once.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Out of control Kevin|Bonnie   Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:16 pm

I relaxed back on the couch as Kevin was looking at his book then I looked at the clock and was surprised I hadn't had lunch yet. "Hey Kevin, are you hungry?" I asked because sometimes he would be hungry but would forget to eat because the new acquired hunger for normal food was another change for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of control Kevin|Bonnie   Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:31 pm

I smiled and said, "Yeah, I actually am," chuckling a little. I could feel a small rumble in my stomach. That's how I know I am hungry. The first time I ever gotten hungry while being Human again, I had asked for blood. It was kind of embaressing and confusing. I had also been regaining my speech and balance. My speech is better, but my balance needs work still. I always stumble and fall whenever I stand in place for small amount if time, and then, when I try to walk, I fall. "Would I be able to have some Ramen?" I asked eagerly. I always liked the taste of the soup.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Out of control Kevin|Bonnie   Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:10 pm

I smiled athim and got up to go make him Ramen. "Yeah no problem." I said and walked nto the kitchen and started the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of control Kevin|Bonnie   Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:17 pm

I watched as she left the living room to the Kitchen. I sat back, watching the TV. The news was on with a news bulletin about the Sanguinestas. I was extremely shocked to see Elijah Mikaelson standing in the middle of the TV screen. I looked on in confusion and a little bit of fear. "Bonnie, I think you might want to watch this," I said, calling her back in, averting my eyes from the TV screen, not even wanting to watch it. How did they find us? I thought, continuing to look away from the TV.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Out of control Kevin|Bonnie   Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:25 pm

I walked into the living room t see what Kevin was going on about, and when I saw Elijah on the TV screen I almost stopped dead. "What-" I couldn't even finish. I just walked over and took the remote and turned off the TV. "We are going to go see Stefan this weekend." I told and called to let them know I was coming so I could get in to Crystal Waters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of control Kevin|Bonnie   Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:38 pm

I looked at Bonnie and nodded. I was at a loss of words. Elijah Mikaelson was on TV. They were talking about mainstreaming, along with the Sanguinestas. He's within the Authority, I thought in horror. Was this a plan for the Originals to find us after we ran from Mystic Falls? All I could think about was Klaus, killing me. If Elijah is in the Authority, then all of them must be within the Authority, I thought, walking slowly to my room. I picked up the picture of me, Stefan, and Elena. It was taken the night before I got killed. My tears fell down onto the picture frame from my face. Things... were changing, and ... I don't know if things are changing for the better or for worse...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of control Kevin|Bonnie   Out of control Kevin|Bonnie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of control Kevin|Bonnie
Page 1 of 1