Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Vote_lcapMeeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Voting_barMeeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Vote_lcapMeeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Voting_barMeeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:40 pm

I looked out the window as Mommy left, again. I keep asking Daddy if she hates me, but he never answers my questions. I was here with Daddy today because Adrian, my twin brother, was at Tyler Lockwood's house playing football. I saw Mommy's car leave the long driveway anmd I started to cry a little. I didnt understanmd what was wrong with me for her to not stay. Then after I stopped crying, a blue and black car started driving it's way to the house. I got up and ran to Daddy's office. "Daddy! Someone in a blue car is coming!" I told him pointing to the door.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:00 pm

I looked at little Elizabeth with a smile and said, "Well, lets go see who is coming," I said, walking over to my daughter, taking her hand gently. We both walked out and a Blue and Black car was indeed coming in and pulling up into the driveway, but the person who came up in the car was not welcome here. "Hello Damon," I said, trying to suppress my anger. Damon wouldn't think twice about hurting me and my daughter. Why in the hell is he here? I thought, gently holding my daughter's hand.

I closed the car door, and said, "Hi, Uncle Zach! Just stopping by," I said, somewhat lying. I came to see little Elizabeth. I had a talk with her bitchy mother. I really hated her - more than I hate Zach, to be honest. "So, how are you, little one?" I asked gently, smiling at the little girl, leaning down on her level, smiling at her. Just as I thought. She's a Witch, I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Daddy held my hand as we went outside to see who was coming to visit us. I held onto Daddy's hand tightly untill I saw who came out of the car. It was Damon! I liked Damon a lot. He was a lot nicer to me than Daddy was. I let go of daddy's hand. I ran and hugged Damon around the neck. "Damon! Your here!" I said muffled into his soft jacket. Damon was so cool. Adrian and I always looked forword to Damon's visits. But it was wierd, everytime I touched Damon's skin, I got a funny feeling about him.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:24 pm

I chuckled as Elizabeth hugged me. "Oh, I miss you too, sweetheart," I said, kissing her cheek. I carried her with me over to Zach, and I said, "Am I allowed in?" I asked, giving him a smirk. I could tell that he hates my guts, but the feelings are mutual.

"Yes, of course." I said, keeping a smile on my face, even though the anger was just a way for me to hide my animosity for what he does. We walked inside the house into the living room. He had my Daughter in his hands, and Damon wouldn't think twice about her neck, or ripping her apart instantly if I double cross him."Elizabeth, sweetie. Could you give me and Damon a minute? I have something to discuss with him," I said, smiling down at my daughter gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:28 pm

I giggled as he carried me into the house. I held onto him tight as we got to the living room. I was upset when Damon had to put me down so he can dissccces...dissucies- "Ok, but dont use to big of words. Disscuises-dicues- you have to talk." I said as I sat on the couch trying to say the big word he just said. He tried to teach us things all the time, but it just hurted my head.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:59 pm

I walked with "Uncle" Zach out to the back porch. "Elizabeth is such a sweet innocent girl, you know that? Just lovely and beautiful," I said, as he shut the door. I was being completely honest, too. I love Elizabeth - only her. I'm more of a father to her, than Zach ever could. He looks at her the wrong way just because of what she is. It made me sick to my stomach that he doesn't like her, just because she's a Witch.

"Spare me the fake attitude, Damon," I spat at him, which the worst thing I could ever do.

I used my speed and held Zach up by the throat. "Now, listen to me and listen to me good, Zach. Elizabeth is a Witch. Yeah, I know. You think I can't sense it? She can sense what I am, when she touches me. That's how some intermediate Witches can tell the difference between Humans and Vampires." I said, letting him go. He gasped for air once I let go of his throat. "You also think I hate her? I love her more than you do!" I spat the truth at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:36 pm

As damon and Daddy went outside to talk, I looked at my pillow. I used this pillow when I took naps on the couch. I picked it up and looked at the ripped end. I unzipped it and took a handful of feathers out. I ran behind the couch and placed the feathers on the ground. I looked at them and placed my hand over them. Then the feathers began to float in the air. I knew none of the other girls could do it, but I could. Is that why mommy hated me?
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:42 pm

I looked on as Damon told me what my daughter was. "She's a Witch?" I said, not confused, but broken. My daughter's a Witch. I ... couldn't believe it, but I had no choice, since Damon is indeed a supernatural. He is the most deadliest creatures out there - a Vampire.

I smiled at Zach, and said, "Oh wow, you forgot to drink your Vervain tea, "Uncle" Zach," I said, smiling. He wanted to get away from me, but it was too late. I had already started compelling him. "Now, me and my niece are going to go to the park, and you are going to stay here, acting like the poor bastard you are," I said, walking away from him."Elizabeth, sweety! I've got a surprise for you," I said, calling her while walking back inside. Zach was being ... well, Zach ... somewhat, at the moment.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:46 pm

I could hear Damon coming. I stopped my trick and placed the feathers in my pocket. I ran around from behind the couch. "You do! I wanna see!" I said running to him. I wanted a suprise, I never got them from Daddy or Mommy. Damon cared for me better then Daddy or Mommy. It made me think if they loved me or not.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So many Days go by

I smiled at my little niece, and said, "You and me are going to go to the park and have fun together," I said, picking her up and taking her to my car. I set her in the backseat with the booster seat, and buckled her in. I thought the law was lame for children that weren't four feet and nine inches tall to have a booster seat, but whatever. "Off we go!" I said enthusiastically, putting my key into the ignition, and driving off with Little Liz in the back.

As we dance with the Devil tonight

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can close your eyes, dont worry

"Yay! The Park!" I said happy to go. When I wanted to go to the park, Daddy had to call Mr. and Mrs. Gilbert to get me so me and Elena could play together. She was fun. I got into the car and Damon put me in the special seat. I looked at the window then down at the pocket full of feathers."I think Mommy and Daddy hate me." I said reaching for my pant pocket and grabbing the feathers.

I'll still be here in the morning
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:33 pm

OOC: I forgot to copy the code again, but oh well Razz I might use it for suspenseful posts if that's okay with you xDxD but I will use it I promise you Wink

I smiled at my beautiful young niece in the back through the rear view mirror. I bit my lip and said, "Oh sweetie, they don't hate you," I said, even though it was probably true. I said that to comfort her. God only knows that she's the only one I care about who's Human. I would die all over again, if her life was stripped from her. "I know I don't hate you. You're too pretty to hate," I stated honestly. My little niece is the only Human I'm honest too that I know of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:05 pm

I couldnt look up to look at Damon. "But why dosent Mommy Stay? Is it because I'm different?" I asked him looking at the feathers then up to the mirror to see his eyes. I knew Damon cared for me better than Mommy and Daddy. I didnt want Damon to think I was strange and leave me like Mommy did. I wanted Damon to stay.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:45 pm

I continued to stare at the little girl sitting in the back. "I wish I knew sweetie," I said, lying to her. It hurt me more than a stake piercing my flesh. It hurt me, lying to Elizabeth, especially since she was so young and innocent. I kept the truth from hurting her. If she knew at such a young age, it would tear her apart. I pulled into the parking lot to the playground. I got Elizabeth out of the car, and said, "So, what do you want to do first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:49 pm

As Damon got me out of the car I looked around. There wasnt many people here. I saw a swing and grabbed his hand. "I wanna swing!" I told him in my five year old voice. I really wanted Mommy or Daddy to do it, But Mr. Gilbert always pushed me and Mrs. Gilbert pushed Elena. Now I wanted Damon to push me as high as I could go! I could reach up and grab a star so we could wish on it.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:47 pm

I held Elizabeth's hand as we walked over to the swing. As we got to the swing, I set her on the swing, and went behind and said, "Are you ready?" I asked her enthusiastically, I started pushing her as she sat in the swing, going higher every time I pushed her upward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:50 pm

I held onto the chain on the swings as Damon pushed me, higher and higher everytime. I laughed the entire time. "Higher! Higher!" I chanted as he pushed me. I was having so much fun, and we just got here. My curly hair felw behind me and infront of my face every time I changed direction.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:06 pm

I chuckled as I made Elizabeth happy, making her go higher and higher, with the wind swishing from the force of my pushing her in the swing. I used my strength very slightly, making her go higher than before like she requested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:19 pm

I laughed the entire time as he pushed me. I went really high! Higher than the other girls. "I wanna play airplane now!" I said laughing as I tried to stop the swing, but my legs came up just a little short.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:47 pm

I chuckled when Elizabeth wanted to play Airplane. I suddenly scooped her off the swing, making sure I didn't hurt her. I rose her into the air in my arms, making airplane noises, running at Human speed, making her fly within my hands. I continued laugh like she was doing. It made me happy, seeing that Elizabeth was happy. It's all I want for her. Seeing her smile and laugh made my spirits lift up, forgetting what I was. It was the only time I liked acting Human when I am with my little niece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:47 pm

My hands grabbed onto his jacket sleeves as he held me in the air and played airplane with me. I laughed and smiled wide as I looked at him. I was getting a bad feeling from him, but I didn't trust the feeling. I trusted him. He was my daddy. I wiggled out of is hands and wrapped myself around him. My hands were around his neck. "I luv you daddy" I told him, not caring if u called him tha.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:23 pm

I smiled at my little niece's words. I cradled her and hugged her back. "I love you too, sweetheart." I kissed her on the forehead, and then placed her on my shoulders, giving her a piggy back ride. "What would you like to do now?" I asked, while holding her on my shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:47 pm

I placed my hands on top of his head as he placed me on top of his shoulders. "How come is it I can tell that you and I are different from everyone else?" I asked him as I looked down, my smile before hand turned into a thin line.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:59 pm

I continued to hug Liz and said, "I don't know sweetie." I know I shouldn't lie to her, but she's too young to know of this stuff. I smiled at her and said, "It just means you are talented and no one else has that talent," I said, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:01 pm

"Am I like you?" I asked him. It made me feel funny because when ever I touched anyone else, nobody felt like Damon did. They felt normal. I didnt want to be talented, I wanted to be normal, or like Damon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next