Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:18 pm

I looked at Liz with a weak smile. "No sweetie. You don't want to be like me. Trust me on that," I said, kissing her forehead. I wouldn't know what to do if she became a Vampire and I wouldn't know how to explain to her what I am at her age. She's to young to be in this situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:20 pm

I looked down as he kissed my forehead again. I remembered the feathers in my pocket. I looked around and saw a tree that nobody could see us from. "Let's go over there. I want to show you something." I said pointing to the tree.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:38 pm

I smiled and said, "Okay sweetie." I carried over to the tree and set her down in the shade from the tree branches. I sat next to her and said, "What do you wanna show me?" I asked curiously. I had a pretty good feeling that I knew what she wanted to show me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:44 pm

After we sat down I grabbed the feathers out of my pocket and set them on the ground at random. I then looked down at them as I placed my hand over them. As I rasied my hand, the fathers followed in the same pattern. I then lowered my hand and then all the feathers began to float in the air by itself. I looked at them then they dropped down to the ground. "Is there something wrong with me?"
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:20 pm

I watched soundlessly as Liz did magic. It was beautiful with her having such a capability at a young age. Most Witches become active with their power in there teenager years. When Liz asked if something was wrong with her, I gave her a smile and said, "No - sweetie! Nothing is wrong with you. You are a beautiful and talented young girl. That was amazing what you did." I said, hugging her and kissing her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 pm

I hugged him back. He was the only one who understood me. I looked at him as we sat next to each other. "Why can't I come and live with you?" it would be better if I could, but he always said no, but I never understood why. I wanted to live with him SOOO bad.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:05 am

I looked at Liz with a smile even though there was pain behind it. "Oh sweetie, I would love for you to come live with m e ... but things are really tough right now ..." I lied, biting my lip. I wanted her to live with me - to be safe; away from Mystic Falls where the Founders hate Vampires. I'm quite surprised that they don't know about Witches, though. They'll find out sooner or later, and when they do, Liz will be in danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:40 pm

"Why?" I asked him. He said that all the time, but he never told me why. It was like he was hiding that thing I felt in him. Something dark. But why? I could help him get over it.... Right? I can help him get better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}   Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of two alike Salvatores {Liz || Damon}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2