Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Vote_lcapCunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Voting_barCunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Vote_lcapCunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Voting_barCunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 90

Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:26 pm

I dashed in, not really caring for the the two Witches and the older Vampire. When I heard the name Dean Salvatore, I let loose like a woman who PMS's a lot, but ten times worse. "Where ... the fuck ... Dean Salvatore? If you don't tell me, I'll rip the little boy into confetti, and I'll start now," I said, slamming Damon's head into the floor, and then grabbed Kevin, holding his arms by the neck from behind his back, restraining his arms. I force fed my blood to him, and then held his neck. "Tell me where he is, or else I turn this brat into a Vampire!!" I shouted at them angrily. I was blinded by anger, but I didn't care. I wanted Dean to sent to freaking Vampire jail ASAP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:36 pm

I looked on in fear, as Pam grabbed me. She forced me to drink her blood from her wrist. I could taste the Iron from the red liquid, dripping down my throat. Tears came down my face, and I thought, I'm going to die ... again.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

Kills : 111

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:26 am

"Is that really necessary? He's just a little child and you wouldn't turn him into a vampire and we both know this. So chill out and we might tell you where he is or if you keep your little tirade up, I will use my magic on you and you'll forget everything about Dean Salvatore. By the way, the little brat has a name!" She said while giving her the sweetest smile she could come up with. "I apologize if you guys wanted to step in and say something but I'm tired a being pulled around and tricked into doing something just cause someone threatens my friends or acquaintances"She said while waiting for the others to step up
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 90

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:05 pm

I laughed at the girl, and said, "Well, you don't know me all too well." I with a swift motion, I broke Kevin's neck. I moved towards the girl, but then, I was blown across the room, hit by an unknown force. It was power that that can be conjured by older Vampires. It was Evon.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

Kills : 45

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:31 pm

I made a motion with my hand, shooting a wave of power at Pam, before she could do anymore damage. I walked over to her, holding a blanket of silver with black leather gloves. I wrapped it over her face. She started to scream uncontrollably in pain and anger. "Now, calm down, or I kill you." I said calmly. The True Death was the best persuasion method that I could think of. I looked at the boys limp body. He was indeed transitioning into a Vampire. I gently picked him up and set him on the couch. I closed his eyes gently, and then looked Damon was stricken with sadness. "We can give you a minute," I said to Damon, referring to me, Faye, and Pam. I used my speed, going to Pam, and ripped off the silver blanket that had began to melt her face, sticking to her. She snarled and yelled, "YOU FUCKING HOLY BASTARD FROM HELL!" I lifted her up with my hand by the neck. "Manners." I spat at her. I gestured to Faye, to come with me, so that Damon could have a moment to be with Kevin. As I got on the porch, I thew Pam so far, that she hit the road, away from the parking lot. "Now listen. I could've killed you right then and there with permission from my boss to kill you. I could've took off your daylight ring, letting you rot in the sunlight, or I could've just tore you apart, but I didn't. I made a choice, and I decided you aren't even worth killing." I said in disgust. "Your service will no longer be needed. Damon and I will find Dean, along with the woman and her Circle," I said, referring the last to part to Faye. I saw Pam dash off without a single rude remark. I sighed, and thought, An unexpected turn of events have happened, and I fear it'll only get worse from this point on...
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:18 pm

When Pam broke that little boys neck, I was about ready to tear her from limb to limb. Then I noticed Evon shoot a wave of power towards her and then putting a blanket of silver over her. She started to scream and I was grinning from ear to ear. That women got what she deserved. I looked over to Kevin and noticed that he was indeed transitioning to a vampire. I wanted so bad to just stake that blonde bloodsucker. Then I looked over to Damon "I'm so sorry for that. I didn't think she would actually kill a little boy but that bloodsucker doesn't care about nothing but herself" I left Damon to give him some time to grieve and walked with Evon. He threw Pam to the parking lot and yelled "You better be glad that Evon got to you before I did, Witch" and then started laughing because it was ironic that I was calling her a witch when I am a witch. "No doubt I'll will help you guys out now"
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:48 pm

I heard Faye speak, but I didn't reply. I couldn't protect him, I thought. I couldn't save him, when I needed to. I held the boy on the couch, bringing his head close to mine. Stefan will be in complete shock when he finds out, and Bonnie will hate me even more, since he is a Vampire. It was like what had happened to Elena all over again, but this time, it was Kevin. I kissed the boy's forehead, swaying him back and forth. I used my speed and set Kevin gently on Stefan's bed. I took a piece of paper, and began to write.

Pam killed him. He is now transitioning. I know I should stay, but I have to go track down a troublemaker. Dean is in town, and has framed Liz. I'm sorry, brother.

Damon
I walked back downstairs and walked out to where Faye and Evon were. "Kevin will wake up when I get back. I still want to get the son of bitch, Dean." I hid my worry from Faye and Evon, even though it was noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:01 pm

"I'm right with you. I want to see a least one get some justice in this cruel world. We better watch out for hunters though" She said while flipping her hair out of her face. She knew that the pain of losing Kevin to the supernatural world was eating Damon up inside but she didn't want to say anything that might upset him more
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

Kills : 45

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:54 am

I smiled at Damon slightly as he came out. "We should head out now, and meet up with your Circle," I said to Faye and Damon. I walked back in, and grabbed the duffle bag. "Is everyone ready? Faye, will you lead us to your friends?" I asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:57 am

"Sure, I will. They are meeting me at the abandon house where the circle usually meets now. Follow me" She said as she walked out to the streets and began walking. "Maybe it would be better if I just tell you because I don't have my car. It will take all night to get there on foot."
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:17 pm

I gave a smirk to Faye, and said "I have Motorcycles in the garage, unless you'd like me or him to carry you and use our super speed again." I said, smiling at Faye.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:57 pm

"I don't mind one of you carrying me. But I really do like motorcycles. Such a hard decision. What's a girl to do?" She said while smiling back at Damon. "I think I'll go with the motorcycles. It sounds fun"
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 pm

I smirked at Faye and said, "I'll get the bikes," I said, using my speed, and opening the Garage. I pulled out all three of the Motorcycles and tossed the separate keys for the other two bikes to Faye and Evon. I started my bike and said, "Let's go!" I said enthusiastically, revving the bike to life and driving off. I slowed down, so Faye could get in front and lead us. These Motorcycles have plenty of fuel in them, so We'll be good with them.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 pm

I got on the bike and reved the engine. I got on it and rode off to get in front of Damon and we headed to the abandon house. It wasn't a long drive but I wasn't sure if the circle was totally in with my plan. I turned off the drive to the abandon house and turned off the engine. " It might be better if I go first and see what's up before you guys come crashing in"
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:59 am

I killed the engine once Faye in front of had stopped. I could sense other Witches near by. I looked at Faye and said, "It's okay. I wouldn't want any of them to freak out," I smirked. I watched as Faye walked out of sight, and then I turned to Evon. "So, now we wait." I said, leaning on my motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:48 am

I walked inside and Called out to anyone who was already there.

(Should we wait until the whole circle is accepted or just let Melissa come in)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2