Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Vote_lcapCunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Voting_barCunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Vote_lcapCunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Voting_barCunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Empty
PostSubject: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:00 pm

I walked down the alleyway, dashing at the Hunters. They shot my leg with multiple arrows, now they have to die. I landed on top of one, lifting him up by the throat. "Now, before I kill you, can you please tell me why you shot me in the leg with an arrow?" I asked him, holding an arrow to his face, which was touching his nose. He stuttered, which lasted quite a while. I sighed, and just shoved the arrow in his eye, and let his corpse plop to the floor. The other Hunters got away, but oh well ... I'll savor the moment when I get to eat them slowly.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

Kills : 111

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:07 pm

I was walking around downtown for shopping. I stole my mothers credit card and was ready to do some serious shopping. I noticed a few hunters running away from the alleyway so I decided to go check it out. What was the fun in just hanging around while there was something dangerous going on just down the block. I turned down the alley and saw a guy lifting the hunter off the ground and shoved the arrow in his eye. This guy had to be supernatural otherwise the hunters wouldn't be chasing him. "You better get the body hidden before other people show up!" She said as she walked by him acting as she seen nothing.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:16 pm

I smirked at her and said, "Duly noted," I picked up the dead Hunter and threw him in the dumpster next to me. "There, body hidden," I said smiling at the woman. I licked my middle finger that was covered with blood. I could sense that she was a Witch. Her blood was rather potent, but her energy was more noticeable. She seems talented, I thought. "Damon Salvatore. nice to meet you." I said, giving her wink. I noticed that my fangs were out, so I retracted them back in.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:23 pm

"Faye Chamberlin. Plaesures all mine. You don't scare me. I've seen other thing far more wicked than you. I'm a witch. You probably already knew that since you were sniffing me down just a few seconds ago but I won't harm you unless you try to hurt me back" She said with a wicked smile. She loved meeting new people and he seemed decent enough excpet for the fact that he was a vampire. "Don't mind me I was just heading off to spend my mother's money. She hates it when I steal her credit card to spend it on clothes but I'm mad at her right now so I could care less" She said as she continued walking that was until she broke her heel on her shoe. "Dammit" She said as she chucked the shoe in the trash and started walking barefoot
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:50 pm

I gave her a wicked smirk back and said, "I wouldn't harm such a beautiful woman such as yourself," I said, walking closer to, keeping my smirk. "but, I do have to admit ... your blood smells tasty ... but like I said, I won't hurt you." I watched as her heel collapsed below her. "Sounds like my niece," I said laughing slightly. Sadly, she's still locked up, and it's been a day since Bonnie put her in an enchanted cave. This supposed Vampire from the authority was coming over to my place soon. I suddenly got a rather wicked Idea. "Nice to meet you Faye. Are you up for a little bit of fun mixed with danger?" I quirked an eyebrow, with my wicked smirk.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:12 pm

"Thank you for your compliments. I'm sure you use that line on all the girls" She was smart about guys. She knew how to twist them and keep them coing back for more. He just asked her if she was up for a little fun and danger. "anything with fun and danger in the comment and i'll come running. So what is this brilliant idea of yours that has your grinning like a Chester cat?" She smiled as she tossed her bags behind her and walked in his direction
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:26 pm

I kept my smirk on my face and said, "Well, I'm a Vampire sheriff of Crystal Waters, and I need to find the son of a bitch who framed my niece. He has killed a human so far, he framed her, and since I work for the authority, I need to bring him in, have his dick chopped off, or just stake him." I said, nonchalantly. "We could use your magic to track him faster. He's masking himself, so the only way to find him, is with a little Magic," I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:43 pm

"That sounds great and all but there's a glitch in the plan. I can only perform my magic with one of my other members of my circle. We're bounded together so the more of us the stronger we are. Sorry, i wished it wasn't like that but it is. Maybe I could get one of my friends on board" She said sitting down on a bench. she was tired of walking with no shoes
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:54 pm

I smirked at her, and said, "Wonderful. The more who help, the better, and I'll even pay you for helping me," I said, smirking, and then added, "and it'll be in one thousand dollars, cash." I finished. Being Pam's Sheriff does have it's works. I get paid fifty thousand dollars a week, just protecting Crystal Waters. "I'll also pay your friends, as well."
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:16 pm

"great. I'll just text Melissa and the others and see if they want to help." She said smiling while getting her phone out and muli texting the circle. Melissa texted back automatically but the others wouldn't respond. When he mention the thousand dollars, she was even more interested and told them about the money involved. After that she got more responses."They're all in now that you mentioned the money but Diane is a little wishy washy but that's typical. She's like the leader and she has a hard time trusting people"
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:35 pm

I smirked and said, "Excellent, but I promise you that you won't be harmed. If any of you get hurt, it end up on my head, and I already am in load of shit right. Thank you for your help." I smiled. I wonder if Allison will be willing to help? I thought. "Would you like to come with me and find more possible recruiters?" I asked. I need to stop by that Werewolf's house, what was his name? Scott McCall? I continued. That's when I realized I had his number and decided to text him. He actually replied back and said yes. "I can ask two more people for help, and I know just the people," I said, smiling at Faye. "Do you know how fast a Vampire can move?" I asked, smirking, waiting to see if she'd get the idea of me carrying her to where I need to go, if she's interested of course. I wasn't like I was going to rape her, or anything.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:47 pm

"That's fine by me. I don't plan on getting killed anyway" She said as she noticed he was texting someone probably asking them for help too. "How many people do you need on this?" She asked hoping he would answer. then she noticed That he got up and looked like he wanted to go somewhere. Then he asked if she knew how fast vampires run and she got the hint that he wanted to carry her somewhere. She stuck out her hand and waited for him to make the move. She never ran with a vampire before but hey what;s the least that could happen
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:04 pm

I grabbed her hand gently bringing her closer, and lifting her up n her feet. "Make sure you hold on tight," I said, then dashing through the alleyway. We had sped through speeding cars swiftly, not even touching. We moved along cars and cars along the road. "Well, with your Circle, and with my friends, I'll say about ten people at best," I said, picking up speed. I made a swift turn, after jumping over a car, and then made a clean swift turn into a street. We were standing in front my Mansion. I set Faye down gently on her feet, holding her, so she could get her balance. "Are you okay? Don't feel queasy do you?" I asked, making sure she was alright. The last thing I need is for someone to barf on me, barf in general. "Welcome to the Salvatore residence. You are free to come in with me," I said, smiling at her. I used my super speed to go unlock the door, with Faye probably behind me. Suddenly, I saw two people - Kevin and a Vampire that I've never met before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:15 pm

I looked at the door, as it swung open. I ran over to Damon, and hugged him. "This man's the one that has been sent by the Authority," I said, smiling. I suddenly saw a girl with him, and hid behind Damon's waste. I clutched to Damon. I wasn't even sure on letting Evon walk in, since what had happened with the Hunters.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:19 pm

I never got queasy once as we rushed past the city streets and stopped at a building that looked pretty big for one person. She followed Damon towards the house when she felt two other presence coming along. She noticed a boy and another vampire. "are these friends of yours?" She said as she raised a manicured hand pointing at the new guest. Then the boy spoke out and said that the vampire was from the Authority. Must be a vampire thing. The boy seemed frightened of the other guy. "what have I gotten myself into?"
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

Kills : 45

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:27 pm

I smiled at Mr. Salvatore, and said, "Mr. Salvatore, I'm Evon Haines - Chairman of the True Vampire Authority," I said, shaking hands with him. I smiled at the young beautiful woman. "It is also lovely to be in your presence, as well," I said, taking the woman's hand and gently kissing it. from the smell of blood, I'd say she's a Witch, I thought. I couldn't tell by energy flow anymore, due to the fact that I am over two thousand years old. I'm used to being around lots of other Supernaturals. "Since you're hear, here is where we talk about business," I said, smirking. I took the duffle bag with our required supplies. I pulled out chains of silver, along with Vervain needles and stakes for our alternative measure.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:35 pm

I looked at Faye, "That would be a good question, because I don't even know how serious this was until I saw him." I looked at the Vampire, and was shocked to hear his name. Evon Haines!? I thought, trying to not go bullistic. I had heard that this Vampire in particular was a little over two thousand years old. Almost as strong as the Sanguilist leader, Russel Edginton. I looked at the array of weaponry, and said, "Do we really need all of this for tracking down the person who framed my niece?" I asked. There were even Stakes there in his hand. I'm starting to grow irritated with the Authority bull shit, I thought, keeping my temper hidden.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:45 pm

She watched as the vampire known as Evon talked to damon and then greeted her with a kiss on the hand. She was not amused. She didn't like the way this guy was coming off. She removed her hand from his and wiped it off on her dress. She heard Damon comment about her question and looked back at Evon. She noticed all the weapons in his hand and bags. "is all this really necessary for killing one vampire"

outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55392564
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:52 pm

I looked at the girl and then at Damon. "They're for capturing the Vampire, and Damon ... you going to hate this once you've found out who we're capturing ..." I said, biting my lip. I can't believe it either. "Dean Salvatore is in Crystal Water."
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:12 pm

I looked the three, and said, "Yes, what Kevin said is true. He is the one who did damage to the Vampire bar, and he is the one who framed your niece," I said, putting the stakes on the coffee table. "This a retrieve and capture. Dean has killed one person already, and that is why the Hunters have been stirring up, causing problems," I said, looking at Damon. I knew that he went with Liz to get Kevin back. The authority didn't really care for that. They only cared for the retrieval of Dean Salvatore. "Since you and little Kevin here are Witches, you can do Magic together." I said, smiling at the girl. She didn't seem to like me all too much, but I didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:57 am

"Sure, whatever. It's something to do on a boring day. My friends should be here to help because I'm not much help since being bound to a circle. Maybe I could use my feminine charms on him but hey if he's a vampire I should be careful" She said while watching the others react. "Evon, no offense to you but you seem to gentlemanly to fit in this era. When exactly are you from if you don't mind me asking?"She wasn't use to a guy acting like a gentleman and being nice. Jake was never like this and neither was Lee
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:44 am

I looked on as Faye asked how old Evon was. Boy, aren't you in for a shock, I thought. I couldn't believe it myself either. I thought the Originals were the oldest Vampires in the world, but I was wrong. I guess the Originals aren't so ... Original anymore.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:10 pm

I smiled at her and said, "I'm a little over two thousand years old." I continued to smile at her, then went back to the stuff that was in the bag. "If we don't find him soon, Crystal Waters will have more problems than it has already." I stated to Damon. He knew Dean more than anyone in the room. "Once we track him, we take him to Elijah, and wait for his sentencing."
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:21 pm

"Wow that's a long time. Don't you ever get tired of it? I would" She said while twirling her finger in her hair. "So this dean character? We are just capturing him right? So no damage? And why exactly are we looking for him anyway?" Damon might have mention this earlier but i don't remember.

[Sorry for short post. I'm busy watching secret life and bun heads. And then it's teenwolf]
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:05 pm

"Unless he gives us no choice," I said, looking at Faye. "Dean Salvatore is my Uncle, and he is more powerful than me, about a hundred years more powerful to me to be exact, and he killed a human and framed my niece, and now I want to rip his balls off, but I can't because it won't save Elizabeth," I said sighing. Suddenly, I saw Pam dash in, fangs bared. I guess it was about Dean. She used her super speed and pinned me to the floor. "Nice to see you too, Pam," I said in a struggled tone. I could break out away from her grip and break her neck, but she's my boss, and Evon would kill me if I retaliated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye   Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cunning, Yet Daring Damon|Faye
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next