Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Vote_lcapGentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Voting_barGentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Vote_lcapGentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Voting_barGentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
    Like/Tweet/+1
    Affiliates
    free forum

Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Adrian Salvatore

Adrian Salvatore

Kills : 27

Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Empty
    PostSubject: Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic   Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:01 pm

I sat at the front of the piano that Stiles had bought me a few days ago. I waited for Stiles to come into the room before playing it. Suddenly, Stiles came into the room with a glass of soda. He set me on his lap, facing the piano and said, "Are you ready?" I took my notebook, and wrote, "Yes, I am. I really want to play it." Stiles gave a slight chuckle, and said, "Okay, then lets hear it." I put my hand on the keys. Stiles flips the pages to a song I really liked. It was called "A Thousand years". I don't know who sings it, but I liked it anyways. I started playing the notes. The calm gentle remedy flowed within the room. I loved the feeling of it - playing any piano. Suddenly, I heard a girl sing from the door. It sounded like Allison. She was singing the words as I played. We were both in complete sync and harmony. We continued until the very end. Stiles clapped gently, then hugged me, kissing my head. "That was great, bud." He sat me off of his lap, walking to where Allison was. I could hear them whispering, but I couldn't follow their words. I turned to see Allison leave, and Stiles came back over, sitting me on his lap again. He grabbed my hand, holding it gently with his warm hand. "S-Stii-" I tried to say his name, but it cracked. I started to cry, sobbing on Stiles. "Shh- Hey, It's alright - it's alright." He said, cradling me. I grabbed my notebook, and wrote, "Why can't I talk? I want to be able to talk like you" Stiles looked at my notebook, then looked at me. He just stared at me with sadness in his eyes. He could feel how I felt. He cradled me again, and said, "I know ... I know."

Back to top Go down
    Adrian Salvatore

Adrian Salvatore

Kills : 27

Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic   Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:53 pm

OOC: This is where I'll be posting Fan Fics for Andrew from now on Razz

There was a stillness in the air. No sound was coming from the room, or throughout the entire house. There was a boy laying on the bed, motionless. There were bite marks all over his arms, chest, and neck. A Vampire attacked him while walking back to Stiles house. There was also something in him that is keeping him alive - Vampire Blood. He is transitioning into one. Damon and Stefan Salvatore found him in an alleyway, with the help of Stiles and Allison. Stiles blamed himself for letting him go out on his own. Suddenly, an older boy walked in. It was Stiles, his cousin. He walked over to the boy that was lying on the bed. Stiles just looked on in sadness. He told no one to come in with him. He wanted to be with Andrew when he woke up. Stiles was crying, holding the little boy's hand. "Please ... Andrew - wake up," He sobbed, leaning his head on the matress. Suddenly, the boy's hand had strength in them. Andrew gripped Stiles hand gently. Stiles lifted his head, staring into the eyes of Andrew, but something as wrong. Andrew's eyes were blacked out. He suddenly attacked Stiles, biting his neck. Someone dashed in the room, pulling Andrew off of Stiles. It was Stefan. Andrew screamed and snarled in anger yelling, "Let me go! I need his blood!"Stiles just stared in disbelief. Andrew was talking - actually talking, but Stiles never thought those choice of words would come from Andrew's mouth. Stiles got up slowly, looking on as Stefan took Andrew away. Sadness overwhelmed the air, consuming Stiles. Andrew may be long gone with his humanity. Only time will tell when he gets it back ...
    Back to top Go down

Gentle Melody - Andrew Fan Fic
    Page 1 of 1