Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Vote_lcapMy daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Voting_barMy daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Vote_lcapMy daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Voting_barMy daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Empty
PostSubject: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:32 pm

I turned up the music, playing it loud enough to wake up the dead. I turned to the coffee table, which had many and many kinds of Alcohol. I poured Bourbon mixed with a little bit of Whiskey to give it more kick. Bourbon didn't really have that much in my opinion. I smirked at my 'art' and said, "Liz, It's time to drink like crazy!" I yelled, calling for her upstairs. This was all for us - just to get our mind off of the crap that caused us so many problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Music: Blasting.

Clothes: minimumal.

Alcohol: Provided.

Party: On!

I heard Damon call above the blaring music. I walked out of my room and Jumped over the banister. I landed in the foyar area and ran, at a human's pace, to the living room. "It's about time." i said picking up a Whiskey and draining it in one throw back. I looked at Damon with my Party face. I grabbed another cup and started to dance about the furnature placed in the room.

Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:55 pm

I smirked and said, "Let's do this!" I said, slamming my glass right away, chugging the pure rich alcohol. My Donors came in and danced around me, wearing sexy clothing. I grinded on them, gently biting them anywhere I could, taking little sips of their blood, which tasted good. I smirked at Liz, and said, "Wanna drink of some food?" I continued to indulge in dancing with them, stripping them naked. Like the song said, "Lets just get it over and get naked".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:01 pm

I looked at him through the mess of my curly hair. My eyes saw girls dancing in clothing simalir to mine. His leagal donners. I gess they expect something back from them giving their lives to ua and.....

I just realized why would I care? I walked up to one from behing and bit into her neck. O neg. my personal favorite. After a mothful or two I let her go. "Nice, But I'm not getting naked. This is as much skin as you will see." I said drinking from my cup again and continuing to dance around.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:15 pm

I smirked at Liz and said, "I can make these women get naked," I said, laughing. When I turned around, The women were naked. "I'm just that good," I smirked, amused. I grabbed the bottle of Whiskey, and took a drink from it. "My lovely donors, can you give me and my niece the rest of the night alone?" I asked, still smirking at Liz. The Donors left the room immediately. I shut the door behind me, and said, "Now we can drink alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:12 pm

I grabbed a glass with bourbon in it and mixed some blood and coke in it, to be fun. "I wont stop drinking untill I feel human! Whoooo!" I called getting lost in the music while my face got lost in my hair. I totally forgot about everything. This was going to be the best night of my life. I still couldnt believe I was in my plain boy-shorts underwear with Damon in the room.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:23 pm

I laughed and said, "You know it! We're going to drink all of these bottles until not a single drop is in them." I said, grabbing a separate bottle of Whiskey. "Remember when Vicki would get drunk, and shout at the top of lungs while running throughout the Boarding House naked? Oh man, she was a real party girl, as are you." I said, giving her a wink, while taking a drink from the bottle of Whiskey. "Nice underwear," I said, joking with her, while taking another swig. I didn't care if she had nothing on but boy shorts underwear. We were family, and plus, she's seen me naked, walking around the house trying to find a towel to dry myself after I took a shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:30 pm

"Talk about a party animal. To bad your little fun with her went sour fast." I said as I got on top of the couch and Jumped to the landing where you typically would need a latter to reach. I got up there and span around in a little circle before jumping off. "Thanks. I bought it with your credit card." I responded with. For god-sakes. I seen him bare ass naked wandering the halls for towles or he was drunk off his ass.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:39 pm

I smirked and said, "Well, you know the Salvatores are extreme partiers." I took a huge swig of the Whiskey bottle, and responded to her about my credit card. "So that's where my credit card went. I've been looking for that thing to go buy some more Whiskey for another party one day, but it was missing," I said, smirking. I gave her the smirk to show her I didn't care. She could go buy herself anything for all I care, as long as it's not stupid stuff, like magazines. "You know, I consider you to be my duaghter? I mean hell, Stefan has Kevin, so I consider you to be my daughter ... and a great drinking buddy." I said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:45 pm

I stopped dancing and began to take a drink. "Stefan. The buzzkill Uncle. But do you really mean that or are you being scarcasic again?" I asked before reasuming my postion of drinking and dancing. I really wanted to know and at the same time I wanted to escape the world through loud music and lots of shots.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:59 pm

I smiled and said, "I'm being serious, Liz. By the way, yes - Stefan is a buzzkill." I rolled my eyes at the last part, and continued to speak. "He never ... loosens up. He also has a knack for blaming himself for everything. 'Oh it's my fault!' or, 'Oh, I will never get over this!'" I said, mimicking Stefan, but with a deep retarded voice. "He just now ignores everything I say. I tell him things will get better here, but ... he's such a Debbie Downer, that he denies the good right in front of his face, and believes it's not real, when it is. It makes me want to slap him and say, 'Wake the hell up! You're dreaming about Wonderland!'" I said, taking a drink. "Only you and Elena see that I'm trying best to do something right for once." I said, being truly honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:34 pm

I listened to what he said. He was a better father than Zach was. Hell Damon even talked to me, more than "Mr. Picture Perfect daddy" did. I stopped dancing widley and stood a top the couch so I was eye level with him. God, I hated my shortness. "Yes, and we see it! It's a shame everyone thinks of you in the other light, but Elena and I know who you really are. No matter what Stefan or Keving or Pam or who ever else under the sun see's. We see the real Damon Salvatore and that's a victory all in itself."
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:55 pm

I smiled at Liz, and said, "and victory, we have. We've gotten away from those psychopaths in Mystic Falls sort of," I said, chuckling. "Kevin is okay. It's just Stefan. Kevin even thinks Stefan is off the deep end on this one. Stefan doesn't even try to get used to Kev's blood. All he's doing is prolonging what can and will happen if he doesn't." I said, sounding a little upset. I feel sorry for Kevin in a way. His own father doesn't want to see him, and sure, he's doing it to protect him, but at the same time, it's hurting his son. "Anyways, Lets get back to drinking!" I said enthusiastically, taking a huge swig of my Whiskey. I just hope Kevin didn't here me from upstairs, talking about Stefan and us getting drunk. He's up in his own room right now, hopefully sleeping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:00 pm

I was going to say something, but I lost my train of thought. I got off the couch and went to the table as the song Shots came on, I lined up ten whiskey shots. As the chours came around. I used my super speed to drink them all as they said "shots" rapidly. This was my first big thing since we moved here.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:11 pm

I grinned wildly, while singing, "SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS!" as Liz was downing as many shots as possible. I stopped and singing, and decided to join her. I poured the rest of the first bottle of Whiskey into the shot glasses, while moving to the rythym, then started shouting, "SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS!" over and over again. I abrubtly stopped singing, and joined Liz, using my speed, but was going at a higher speed. I sent a thought to her that said, Drinking challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:02 pm

The burn was intense. My face nose wrinkled up as my eyes slammed shut. My head went side to side. I couldnt believe Damon was yelling SHOTS at the top of his lungs. Figures Stefan's kid is quite and does nothing but kindness. And I on the other hand, May look like the girl next door but I was a pary animal. As Damon joined me, I lined up at least 20 shots of both teaquillq and whiskey. I looked at him and grinned as I meantally sent back, Can you keep up old man?
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:11 pm

I quirked an eyebrow, with a daring smirk. You'll be the one needing to catch up, I thought, going back to speed on drinking. I drank multiple shots with both Tequilla and Whiskey. The burning invaded my mouth, but I embraced it. I continued to drink, while picking up my speed, going faster than normal. I saw the last Tequilla Whiskey shot, and made a mean snatch for it, trying to get it first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Then it was me and him, almost neck and neck. I drank three shots at once. Then I raced over and grabbed the last one, downing it. The teaqullia and whiskey were setting my throat on fire, but I stood up and pointed a finger to the ceiling. I spun around in a circle once or twice then stopped pointing at him. "I think the teacher just got schooled." I said jokingly setting the glass down and giving him my innocent face.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:01 pm

I smirked while walking over to her, and whispered in her ear, "I went easy on you," I laughed, joking around. I picked up the last bottle of Whiskey and said, "Now, lets finish the bottle together." I said, smirking. I poured the last of the bottle into the unused glasses. The whole bottle fit into six glasses, which meant three glasses for each of us. I gave Liz two out of the six glasses, then grabbed mine. I smiled and said, "To us - the best partiers of Crystal Waters!" I shouted, downing two glasses, then grabbed my third, and drank it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:46 pm

"You just dont want to admit that you lost to a hybrid, and a girl." I told him teasingly. The Papa Roach's song Scars came on. I took the two glasses he gave me. "Here's to a whole new side of the Salvatore's." I said before throwing back the two glass then hastily grabbing my third and downing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:54 pm

I walked down the steps groggily. I was tired, and all I could hear was Music, louder than a Werewolf howling on the night of a Full Moon. I saw Elizabeth in her underwear, which was too much to handle, and Damon looked ... Like Damon. "Can you please turn the music down? It's really loud, and I can't sleep," I said, surprisingly pouting. I never pout, and that was actually shocking to me.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:07 pm

I stopped smirking, once I saw a really tired Kevin come down the steps. He looked like he about to drop instantly, which is what happened. I luckily grabbed him before his face hit the floor. He hasn't been used to his Human needs yet. "C'mon, let's get you back in bed," I said, smiling at Kevin yawning. I walked upstairs, rather then use my super speed. I gently laid him in the bed. He fell asleep in my arms as I went up the steps. I noticed that he felt really hot, like a Human having a fever. I walked back downstairs, walking into the Kitchen and grabbed some medicine, and walked back out into the room where Liz was. She was probably wondering why I had Human medicine in my hand. "Kevin's burning up. I think he has a fever," I said explaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:41 pm

I was starting to hit my little half drunk state. All I saw was a little Kevin coming down the stairs and Damon catching him before he hit the floor. He appeared to go upstairs. I walked over to the radio and turned it down. I took the teaquilla bottle and downed the last shot it had. I noticed that Damon came in with childerns medicene. "Great. He still needs to get used to human feelings."
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:52 pm

I sighed and said, "Liz, he's in a tough spot right now. He was killed by that asshole Original, who we all learned to hate really quickly. I continued to walk up the steps, then, looked back at Liz. "Think, what would you do if your Supernaturality went away? What you do?" I asked, making a blank expression on my face, hiding what I truly felt about Kevin. I walked back to Kevin's room, propping him up. "Kev, you're burning up. I got some medicine." I said gently, gently forcing the medicine into his mouth. He groaned in pain when I lifted him up, having him take the medicine. Stefan hasn't tended to Kevin for so long that ... it's like he's forgot about him. I gently set him back down on the bed, rubbing his forehead. I smiled gently as I left the bed. I gently shut the door behind me. I walked to my room, but stopped when I was right in front of Stefan's door. You need to clean up your act, brother, I thought, then walked straight to my room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz   My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My daughter (drinking buddy) Damon|Liz
Page 1 of 1