Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Vote_lcapBrotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Voting_barBrotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Vote_lcapBrotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Voting_barBrotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:35 am

I looked up at my younger brother annoyed. "You actually do realize Elena will not leave, right?" I said, sighing. "I only said what I said earlier to get you to wake the hell up, but that didn't even work." I said, getting up from the armchair. "Stefan, you know she needs you more than me," I said, looking at Stefan, being extremely serious. "She needs you more than anyone right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:19 pm

I looked around the room in a playful manner, "I am awake, aren't I?" Leaning forward, I mocked-whispered, "Or is this a dream?"
My eyes softened for a split second before turning back to stone, "Be careful, brother. Your humanity is showing." I gave a laugh, tipping slightly backwards on the beam, not realizing that that laughter could very well be cut short.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:14 pm

I dashed in front of Stefan, grabbing a hold of his tongue, and pulled him closer to my face, snarling, "I would be careful what you say brother, you might lose your tongue." I said, getting angrier. "Says you! you're the one that always shows yours, but now it's like you have none at all!" I sneered. Suddenly, I looked over to the other steps and saw Elena, staring at us blankly. "Elena," I said silently, letting go of Stefan's tongue. I even forgot he was there.

Elena woke up, hearing two people arguing. It was Damon and Stefan. She dashed downstairs, seeing Damon stand right in front of Stefan hold onto his tongue. He looked like he was going to rip it off. "Could you two please, just stop fucking arguing every day!?" She said, with her anger making her black out, or trying to. her fangs were growing slightly with her anger rising.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Everything froze when he suddenly grabbed my tongue, the primal instincts kicked in, but just as I was about to launch my attack, I froze, hearing her voice. Having my tongue let go of, I could manage to speak, even if my tongue was still a little numb.
"Elena...I, ugh, sorry." It was the only thing I could muster as I tried my best to slug away.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Elena fumed and said, "Don't even think about walking away, Stefan Salvatore! You too, Damon!" She spat at both of them. "I," she said, pointing at her self with anger and emphasis. "have had it! No more arguing! There's been a lot of shit that's happened, and we don't need to add any more shit added to our problem." She said, calming down as her eyes went back to normal. "From now on, you two will get along! I won't care if you don't like it! I'll even super-glue your asses together, just so you two can understand each other!" She stated with anger. "Now, if you don't mind, I need sleep, even though I'm a blood craving, Vampire," Elena said, giving off a fake smile. She dashed off back upstairs, thinking, Ugh! If I didn't love them to death, I'd string them up by their dicks, and beat them with a bat, like they were pinanta! as she slammed her bedroom door shut almost tearing it off the hinges.

I smiled at Elena as she dashed off. If she didn't come downstairs, I might have literally killed Stefan, I thought, then looked at Stefan, and said, "I'm sorry for almost killing you ... again," I said, trying to sound apologetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:38 pm

My eyes darted towards him, narrowing as I gave a fake smile, "Yeah," I raised my voice pointing towards the ceiling to emphasize to him that she might still be listening, "I'm sorry as well, brother." Listening carefully, I made sure she wasn't listening in on the conversation and mumbled, "Girl has perfect timing."
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:42 pm

I looked at Stefan, quirking an eyebrow at him. "Well, she's Elena, I mean, what did you expect?" I asked, smirking at Stefan. "Her attitude has become better ever since she's turned. She's more ... aware of things," I said, biting my lip. "I hope the Originals stay away from her," I said, dropping the hint to Stefan that they are here. It figures that they'd follow us here to Crystal Waters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:15 pm

I shook my head in slight disappointment, "We come here to get away from the hectic life of Mystic Falls, and yet, Mystic Falls has seemed to follow us." For some strange reason, my lips formed a smirk. It was unbelievable how we just up and left to get away, and yet all of the problems followed us.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:31 pm

I sighed at Stefan, and said, "It will get better," I said, smirking at Stefan. It better, or I'm going to raise hell, I thought, being honest that I would, without a doubt. I smiled at Stefan, and said, "We just have to make it right, even though we always seem to fuck things up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:46 pm

I snickered inwardly before straightening my back, "One can only hope in this town."
I settled into one of the couches before laughing a little too loudly, "That's us; taking things that can't possibly be fucked up and make the impossible, possible."
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:04 pm

I smirked at Stefan and said, "The sharpest lives always have cracks in them brother, no matter how much you try to cover it up," I said, looking at Stefan. "By the way, Kevin called, and he told me something very interesting," I said, giving my little brother a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:11 pm

The itch to roll my eyes was overpowering, but I kept it at bay. My ears perked up when he mentioned Kevin. What could he possibly want Damon to know? The worst scenarios flashed through my mind. Crap, with the way Damon said that, there was a good chance it wasn't good. I wiped the smile from my face, "What did he say?" God, if Damon said anything to hurt him, I swear he will not live to see another day.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:56 am

I sighed and said, "Relax. The little guy told me that his Magic was in control, but not that it matters, since what Pam did," I said, rolling my eyes. Pam had transitioned him. "Did you get my note on your bed? With Kevin laying there?" I asked, concerned. If Stefan didn't know, then where in the hell did he go? This ... is bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 am

I walked slowly to the front door, and opened it. I walked inside and said, "I-i'm right here," I said, sounding as if I didn't feel good, which I didn't. I wrinkled the blood bag in my hand, looking at dad. He probably hates me, I thought. I used my speed and hugged dad. "P-please, don't hate me," I said, crying on him, sobbing uncontrollably, not letting go of dad. I then looked at Damon and said, "As for you, why didn't you tell him what happened, huh Damon!?" I asked in anger, my eyes blacked out from my anger, and I lunged at Damon, and was on top of him. "I would kill you if I could, but know this ... Our little friendship that we had going on, is now broken." I said, slamming his head on the floor, knocking him out. My anger made my strength increase, and the impact with Damon's head hitting the floor formed a hole in the wooden floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:08 pm

I was about to answer Damon when someone small hugged me. My eyes snapped down, immediately my gaze softened. "Kev-"
The blood bag in his hand immediately caught my attention, but I wouldn't be able to say anything regarding it once Kevin jabbed at Damon.
I snapped my gaze towards Damon, eyes narrowing, "Tell me what?"
I gripped Kevin's shoulders, pulling him against me, while keeping my glare locked on Damon, "What didn't you tell me, Damon?!" My voice rose, echoing throughout the house.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:21 pm

I snarled after I got up from the floor, staring into the eyes of Kevin, the little bastard slammed my head into the floor. "PAM TURNED HIM!" I snarled in anger. "Yes, Pam snapped his neck right in front of me, and you know what? I was kinda tired of playing friends you, you little brat!" I spat at him. God, I hate children, I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:12 pm

I stared at Damon and looked down, staring at the floor. I knew my emotions are extremely high - higher than when I was a Witch, but I couldn't help but think of what Damon meant by his words. I'm a burden, I thought. I dashed off, breaking away from Stefan's grip, not looking back. As I dashed threw the night, tears flew off my cheeks. I'm sorry ... daddy, I thought with regret and sorrow buried deep in my dead heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan   Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brotherly Talk With No Love Damon|Stefan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2