Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Vote_lcapIn Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Voting_barIn Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Vote_lcapIn Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Voting_barIn Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Kills : 74

In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Empty
PostSubject: In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline]   In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:21 pm

I had thought that being a Werewolf was enough. Now there are Vampires, Fairies, Witches, and god knows what else is out there. I was scared at first, but not anymore really. This was my first day at Dalcrest High School. Most of the teachers were Supernaturals, except for one familiar face. Ms. Morrell. She told me that she had been accepted here and decided to leave Beacon Hills. I know she helped out with the whole Gerard thing with Dr. Deaton, but why the sudden move? There has to be more to her story. Stiles also moved. He actually lives in the same apartment with me now. Things are completely different now. I continued walking down the hallway and accidently bumped into a girl when I wasn't looking. "I'm sorry," I apologized.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

Kills : 23

PostSubject: Re: In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline]   In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:15 pm

The first day back at Dalcrest was going to be a rewarding one as far as Caroline was concerned. She'd spent more time then necessary in the bathroom that morning so she could get her hair just right. She was headed towards her first class, blindly texting on her phone when she bumped into somebody. "Watch where you're go..." she stopped when she looked up and saw a really cute guy. "Don't be sorry. It was my bad", she smiled and held out her hand, "I'm Caroline".
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline]   In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:03 pm

I smiled at her and said, "I'm Scott," I said, grabbing her hand gently. Her hand was colder than most people, and that's when I realized she's a Vampire. Dude, You're not the only Supernatural running around here. Remember that. Stiles' words came back into his head. "So, you're a Supernatural too?" I asked, even though I already knew. She probably knows what I am, since Vampires hate the smell of Werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

PostSubject: Re: In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline]   In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:28 pm

The smell had caught her off guard after she'd come to her senses. When she spotted cute guys, her instincts weakened a bit. He was a werewolf of course, but the smell wasn't bothering her as much as it usually did. "Yep. For over a year now. You?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline]   In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:52 am

"Almost a year," I said smirking. "I came here to get away from everything that happened where I once lived," I said, thinking of the whole Kanima incident with Allison's Grandfather, Gerard, who is still alive and could be anywhere. "What made you move here to Crystal Waters?" I asked, still holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

PostSubject: Re: In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline]   In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:57 pm

"So I could be closer to more people like me I guess", Caroline smiled matter-of-factly, "... and to get away from the toxic people in my life". She'd had her share of mishaps and friendships gone awry back in Mystic Falls. She most definitely loved her new digs here in Crystal Waters. When Caroline realized Scott was still holding her hand, a bit of warmth returned to her cheeks. She didn't want this conversation to end.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

PostSubject: Re: In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline]   In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:15 pm

I smiled and said, "That's the same for me too. I moved with my friend Stiles to get away from our Hometown. We had a bit of trouble with a Hunter and something else," I explained. "What class are you going to? I'm going to Anatomy," I said, pointing to the classroom on the far right.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Salvatore

Adrian Salvatore

Kills : 27

PostSubject: Re: In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline]   In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:28 pm

I walked down the hallway with Royce, looking at the Supes who were Mainstreamists. "Hey Royce, look at that," I said, pointing to the Werewolf and the familiar Vampire girl over by the Anatomy room. "That girl, she looks familiar." I said, feeling strange. Then, that's when I remembered her name. "Caroline" I said. Why was she here in Crystal Waters? There's no doubt that she must be here with Damon and Stefan. What about Liz? Is she here?[/color]
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

Kills : 45

PostSubject: Re: In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline]   In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:31 am

I looked over at what Adrian was talking about. "I know that girl too. She walked into that one bitch's bar one," I said, referring to that Vampire hag, Pam. "Why don't we go over and say hello?" I suggested, but being sarcastic. I used my speed and Adrian followed right behind me. "Well, well, look at this disgusting site," I said, talking to Adrian. "My names Royce, what's your name dog?" I spat at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline]   In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Love With A Vampire [Scott|Caroline]
Page 1 of 1