Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Vote_lcapWitches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Voting_barWitches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Vote_lcapWitches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Voting_barWitches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:09 pm

I smirked at her and started laughing uncontrollably. She probably thought I was completely crazy. God her attitude reminded me so much of Ravyn it wasn't even funny. I was waiting for her to ask why I was laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 90

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:15 pm

I chuckled a little and said, "I heard you work for Ravyn Daniels. She's nice, unlike her Doppleganger," I rolled my eyes. Sophie Anne was a cunt. I think Ravyn would agree with me. No one really liked her as queen - Bill either. "But, to be honest, I'd rather have her as queen than Bill be King. Too bad she's dead," I said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:34 pm

I sobered up from my laughing fit. "I work with Ray yes but we have an interesting friendship." I said with a chuckle. "Ray's doppelganger Sophie Anne; from what I've heard she was a fucking cunt. But depending on Ray's mood whenever she gets pissed off enough she may just rip Compton's dick and force feed it to him. That woman is nice but she has one hell of a psychotic mean streak." I smirked at Pam and outed my cigarette in the ash tray.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:45 pm

I smiled and said, "Well, all Women who are Vampires have that, unless they are goodie-too-shoe kind Vampire. Those kind of Vampires make my ears bleed." I threw the dead cigarette bud into the small ash tray, and lit another one. "You see that woman over there? That Human Bitch owes me for her attitude earlier," I said, gesturing towards this blond bitch over by the corner, droning out the music with her annoying laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:00 pm

I looked over to where Pam gestured. "That skanky irritating blonde over there that sounds like she swallowed a hyena and is now trying to throw it up?" I questioned; woman like that give men headaches among other things. "What did the walking STD do to you?" I questioned as I lit up another smoke.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:08 pm

"She purposely spilled her Magarita on my lovely bar counter. I got back at her though, somewhat. I smeared the dirty wash rag I used to clean it up with on her face after I glamoured her," I said, smirking. "Ironically, she does have Crabs. I could smell it when she walked over the counter before you came in," I said, taking a drag, and I wasn't kidding about the STD thing either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:46 pm

I put my hand on my forehead as I chuckled. "I would have made her eat the dirty rage after smearing it in shit." I stated bluntly, taking another drag of my smoke. "That must suck being able to smell that nasty slut fuck!" I cringed, thank god I'm a witch but still human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Waters :: Other Places :: Mudpile-
Jump to: