Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Vote_lcapWitches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Voting_barWitches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Vote_lcapWitches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Voting_barWitches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 90

Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Empty
PostSubject: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:04 pm

I smiled as we had customers walk in. I had no trouble with the Supernaturals. Just the Humans and the Witches. I don't consider Witches to be Supernatural really. They're still Human. I broke up a few constant fights with two people who just didn't know when to quit. I finally snarled in anger and grabbed the two men. "If you two fuckheads haven't noticed, this is not just Mr. Northman's bar. It is also my bar. Not a fucking Boxing Arena!" I snarled, squeezing tightly on the two Vampire's throats. "Now, get out of my bar, or I'll fuck you two, til you become Vegetables." I said, throwing them out the door. I sighed and thought, Holy fucking hell. I need a bottle of Tru Blood with some Whiskey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:15 pm

I opened the door to this one bar that was in Crystal Waters and as soon as the door opened two vampires sped out of the building. I smirked as I walked into the place. I pushed through the crowd of vampires and fang bangers to the bar. When I finally got to the bar I sat done on the last empty bar stool. I debated whether or not to light up a smoke. I waited for the bartender to see if they'd card me but I looked older then I actually was.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:27 pm

I smirked at the boy who just walked in. Sadly, he was a Witch. Witches give me headaches, I thought. I was suddenly remembered of that one psychopathic Necromancer cunt, Marney. She made me look like a rotten egg plant!. "Hello, and welcome to Fangs and Games. I should warn you, if you don't have ID, then I'll kick your sorry ass out the door, how old are you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow to the boy. If I hear just one skip of his heartbeat, then I'll know he's lying, I thought, keeping my cold dark eyes on him, showing him that I meant business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:55 pm

I sighed and pulled out my wallet where my id was. It was a real id but they screwed up my date of birth and didn't catch it. My id said I was 22 years old instead of 17. I was a pathological liar so my heart rate stayed even. Which in this case was a good thing. "My id says i'm 22 but so what if i'm 17, you can't get in trouble for a state fuck up on an id." I said indifferently. The urge to light up a smoke was getting stronger. I've had a rough year so I was on edge. Figures that this vamp would be smart enough to card me.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:13 am

I raised my eyebrow even farther upward. "At least you didn't lie. If a Human did, I'd make them eat shit twice and die," I said, pulling out my Newport cigarettes. He looks like he could use one, I thought, taking a drag. I pulled one out, and gave him one. I also set a bottle of Bourbon in front of him. "This is for not lying. Enjoy," I said, with a smile, and took another drag of my smoke. I used my supernatural speed, making me a magarita, and appearing back in front of him. "So, what brings you here to Crystal Waters?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:37 am

I raised an eyebrow at the vampire when she handed me a cigarette. "Thanks." I stated sincerely. I put the cigarette into my mouth as she put a bottle of Bourbon down in front of me. I didn't have a lighter on me at the moment so I used my magic. It lit when I inhaled. I flicked the ashes into the ash tray that was in between each seat on the counter. I watched as she sped off and came back with a Margarita. "May I please have a glass?" I asked politely since there wasn't one on the counter for me. "I just happened to come across Crystal Waters, while I was trying to get away from my past." I said solemnly. If she wanted to know more she'd ask.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:50 am

"The pleasure's all mine," I said with a smile. I saw him light the cigarette with magic and not a regular lighter. I was somewhat impressed by his little magic show, but then went back to my Magarita. I grabbed the glass setting behind me, and slid it over to him, and said, "Let's see if you can hold your Liqour," giving a smirk to the Witch. "Sounds interesting, but then again, I don't know if you noticed, most of the people here have come to get away from their past. Hell, even me and my Maker even came here to get away from two people that just happened to follow us," I said, impulsively breaking my Magarita glass, turning it into dust. Luckily, my drink was finished before I broke the glass. I threw the glassy particles into the trash can behind me, and sat back down in front of the Witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 pm

I chuckled and smirked at the vampire in front of me. "Yes lets see if I can." I said as I opened the bottle of bourbon and poured myself a full glass. I listened to her as she explained that her and her maker came her running from two people. I watched her crush her empty glass and throw it into the trash. I used my magic to reconstruct the glass. The broken pieces mended themselves back together. "Good to know that i'm not the only one running." I said before I grabbed my glass and downed the whole thing. "You might want to pull your glass out of the trash." I stated with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:17 pm

I looked at him then saw the cup. I knew he used Magic to reform it. I laughed like it was a joke, then used my Supernatural speed pinning him to the Bar counter. "Now, look at my face, and look at it good, because I'm tempted to rip your dick off right now," I said, grabbing his junk. "Now, I'm not the person to be made a fool of, so next time you do something like that, I'd think twice." I said, lifting him back up on the chair taking a drag of my cigarette. Damn, Witches really do give me headaches, I thought, going into Eric's office, leaving the Witch with dignity in tact, when I wanted him to lose every ounce of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:50 pm

I wasn't trying to be a smart ass, show her up, or make a fool out of her. But she took it the wrong way and the next thing I knew she had me pinned against the bar counter and had her hand on my junk. I would have fried her ass but this was her house so I didn't. She finally released me and put me back on my chair. I raised a brow at her as she walked off into what looked like a back office. I shook my head lightly as I poured myself another drink. I drank the whole glass full in one giant swig.

The woman was gone for quiet awhile, so I had finished my cigarette. I turned my head behind me at the sound of a crash. I was two male vampires going at each other. They were tossing each other around like rag dolls. Breaking tables, glasses, chairs, and putting holes in the walls. I was fine with not intervening up until a chair came flying at my back which I blocked with a barrier spell. "Why don't you two take this shit out side?" I said loudly which got both of the vampires attention.

The one closest to me didn't seem to like that very much so he grabbed me by the throat lifting me off the chair. "And who the fuck do you think you are?" The one holding me spat. "Someone you don't want to piss off." I said through gritted teeth. I didn't see the female vampire anywhere. So I had to take car of this myself. "Oh really you pathetic witch and what are you going to do if I do?" He snarled at me. "Simple, I'm going to drop you like a sack of shit." I said just before the vampire clutched his head, from the migraine I was giving him. He released his hold on me and I landed on the ground with my feet. "Now I said take that shit outside." I said as I stopped giving the vampire a migraine. "I don't think the Mistress of this joint likes it when stuff gets destroyed." Both vampires snarled at me, and tried to attack me. I let my dark magic flow, which showed a black mist go around both of their throats lifting them into the air. "I'm going to tell you one more time to leave or I'll light you up like fucking tiki torches." One of them managed to shriek out. "Who the hell are you?"

I released them both as I expected them to leave the one didn't and grabbed me by the arm roughly. Suddenly my magic flowed from me to the vampire causing him to burst into flames. He let out guttural shrieks of pain. Which causes me to laugh sadistically. I stopped the flames and watched as his skin healed. "Next time think before you fuck with a Balcoin witch!" As soon as he heard the name Balcoin he couldn't get out of the bar fast enough. By his reaction and some of the others in the place they knew exactly what a Balcoin witch meant. I took a deep breath to calm myself and get my dark magic under control.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:35 pm

I walked back out of Eric's office to see a rather wonderful site. The boy I almost killed was now almost killing two annoying Vampires.They were the other Vamps I have trouble with getting them to stop fighting around the bar. I actually am enjoying this. I kinda feel bad now - threatening the boys life, but they're still a damn headache, I thought, while taking a seat up close and personal. "Well, color me pretty. You know how to party." I smirked at the Balcoin Witch. I knew what kind of Witch he was when he set foot into my Bar. I could sense the Power coming from him. I smirked and did something that made everyone look on in horror, probably even the Balcoin Boy. I used my strength, and ripped both Vampire's head's off. I watched as the rest of bodies fell apart like a popped water balloon. "Let this be a lesson to you all!" I shouted, eyeing every Supernatural in the Bar. "Fuck around in here," I said,my fangs contracting, and I'll make you look like these two," I said, pointing to the two big piles of blood and guts. "Chow! Clean this fucking mess up, now!" I ordered, looking at the chubby Vampire. "Yes, Ms. Beaufort," Chow said, instantly getting the mop and bucket, along with the cleaning supplies. I looked back at Balcoin Boy, and said,"I apologize about earlier. To be honest, I'm noton very good terms with Witches right now. One Witch was a Necromancer back where I came from, and she literally truned me into a Fucking rotting shell," I said, hoping he'd understand what that meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:19 am

"Of course I know how to party!" I said with a smirk. I watched as the woman ripped the two vampires heads off. The kind of exploded leaving piles of gooey slim, blood and guts in their wake. "You sure as hell know how to make a first impression." I said after she was done threatening everyone in the club and bossing around her employee. "Don't worry about it worst shits happened to me." I stated matter of factly. "I don't blame you I've have my fair share of Necromancers, normally they try to kill me so they can steal my powers." I looked over at the woman. "Do you want me to fix this place up or would you rather pay to have everything replaced?" I asked her before I did anything else.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:56 am

"Why thank you, I try my best," I said, retracting my fangs. Chow had already finished cleaning up the mess. I smirked at Balcoin Boy when he said that he was willing to pay for the Damages. Eric is able to pay for it, but I'll let him fix it. "I don't really care. You can fix it, or pay for it. It's your call." I said, smirking. "I can understand that, seems how you're a Balcoin and all," I said, lighting a cigarette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:23 pm

I smirked at her. "Hang onto your fangs ladies and gents." I said with a chuckle. I took a deep breath to keep my dark magic at bay. When I exhaled I let my magic swirl around the bar. It seemed like a breezed blew through the bar. There were collective gasps from all of the people in the place, as the debris from the walls started filling in the holes. The splintered pieces reformed the shattered tables. The glasses mended themselves and were placed on the tables, as the chairs collected their pieces and fixed themselves. The only noise that echoed through the bar was the scrapping of the objects going back into there proper place and the music that was still coming through the speakers.

When everything was fixed the wind died off. I turned to Pam. "Just like new Ms. Beaufort."
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:37 pm

I smirked when he gave his funny comment, and then did his thing. I felt the breeze from his power, and also felt the Dark Magic being held back. It was sure as hell trying to squirm out. As long as this boy doesn't become evil as hell, then we can be acquaintances, taking a drag from my cancer stick as the Magic was finishing up it's last touches. I smiled when he said my last name. "Oh please, call me Pam." I smirked, taking another drag from my cigarette. "So what's your name, or do I have to call you Balcoin Boy every time I see you walk in the bar?" I said jokingly, taking yet another drag from my cigarette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:44 am

I smirked at her. "Nice to meet you Pam. My names Doug but I'd prefer it if you call me Dyson or Dy." I chuckled. "But if you feel like calling me Balcoin boy, go ahead. What ever knocks your socks off."

I headed back to the bar it was creepy that it was still basically silent in the bar. I needed a drink badly now.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:06 am

I smirked and said, "I'll go with Dy, it has a nice ring to it," I said, adding a little death humor into our midst. I took another drag from my smoke letting the Nicotine fill me. "I thank you for coming to the Bar. It's not very often we see other Supernaturals walk in here," I said, being serious. After seeing Vamp after Vamp, with Fang Banger after Fang Banger, it get's kinda redundant.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:18 pm

I smiled at Pam. "To be honest Pam, I was looking for a place to get shit faced. I've heard of a few of these bars existed but I've never been in one until now. But it must get tiring with all the vamps and fang bangers. It looks like the fang bangers out number the vamps three to one." I looked at her. "Is there a place close by that sells cigarettes?" I didn't know if this bar sold them like some of the other bars do.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:43 pm

I smirked and pointed at the vending machine that Cigarettes with the neon sign straight across from us. "What can I say, we like to keep thing in hand." I said, giving a slight chuckle. "Instead of putting a shiny quarter in it, you use your voodoo magic, and make it work. It'll eat your change."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:36 am

"Well at least you know how to run a great establishment." I said as I stood up. "I'll be right back." I said before walking over to the cigarette machine. I used my magic to get me a pack of Marlboro Menthol's. I walked back over to the bar and put a ten on the counter. "This is for the pack of smokes. If you'd like after the bar closes I can open up the machine and take a look at the mechanism." I said opening up the pack of smokes. I put a cigarette in my mouth and inhaled, lighting it as I did so.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:49 am

I smirked and said, "Like I said, I try my best," I took another smoke out, and lit it. I watched as he did his voodoo trick, and got a pack of Malboro Menthol. I looked at the ten dollar bill that he slapped on the table, and said, "That's fine by me, and thank you for offering," I said, giving him a smirk. "So, where did you come from if I may ask?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrow, keeping my smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:22 pm

I took a long drag, inhaling the menthol. When I exhaled I answered her. "Originally I'm from New Salem, Massachusetts. I fled to Chance Harbor, Washington after I watched a group of hunters kill my parents when I was younger. I got a call from a friend of mine, who's with your Authority. She said it would be best if I came here, that my talents might come in handy." I took another drag from my smoke. "What brought you and your maker here if you don't mind me asking?"

Last edited by Doug Balcoin on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:33 am

I quirked an eyebrow at him when he mentioned a town Chance Harbor. "Isn't that where Cassie Blake, and her voodoo Circle are from?" I asked, having my eyebrow raised. I met her and her Circle just a few weeks ago. I never stopped by to their houses to see how things were going. I liked that one Witch in Cassie's Circle. Faye, was it? Ah, fuck if I remember. I didn't really like Cassie at all. She seemed too much of a pre-madonna to me. She looked at me like I was going to kill her, but then again, maybe I wanted to at that time. Not even I can tell what I feel anymore, except for when I mean to be a bitch, instead of just acting like one, even though I do both. I never had a tendency to show my good side to people, except for Eric and Tara. "Me, Eric, and my progeny came here to get away from the King of Louisiana, who is a fucking asshole. We also came here to get away from this Faerie freak, Sookie Stackhouse, which both of them came here to live." I said, trying to hold down my anger with a forced smile. I could tell Doug could tell I hated them, like a cat hates water. They make my shit want to eat itself, and die. That's how bad it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:40 pm

I inhaled another drag and the smoke escaped from my lips as I chuckled. "Cassie Blake is my half-sister." I said not really caring. I downed some more of the alcohol. "Isn't the king that Compton guy?" I haven't met either one of the people that Pam mentioned but Ravyn mentioned a Bill Compton.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:55 pm

I quirked an eyebrow at him when he mentioned that Cassie was his half sister. "Well, that's a surprise. I would've never guessed." I said with a smirk. "Yeah, that's the bastard I was talking about. If we weren't king, I'd rip his dick off, and shove it down his throat." I said with a fiery animosity. He will get what's coming to him - one way ... or another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug   Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witches Give Me Headaches Pam|Doug
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Waters :: Other Places :: Mudpile-
Jump to: