Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Vote_lcapSophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Voting_barSophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Vote_lcapSophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Voting_barSophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Sophomore year Black and Blues.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:52 pm

I took the blanket off with my good arm. My cast went from my foot to my hip. How the Hell was I supposed to shower?! I asked myself. I certainly am not going to get Damon, Stefan or my brother to help me with that. I was able to sit myself up, even though it hurt like hell. I saw a wheel chair in the corner. "Thanks. Can you get that so we can get out of here? Where's your car?" I asked pointing to the chair.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:53 pm

I smirked at her, while pulling the Wheelchair over. "I texted Stefan to send my car over. He went back to the Boarding House by foot," I explained to her. Once I sat her in the wheel chair gently, we made our way to the parking lot to my car. I took Elizabeth out of the cripple chair in the passenger seat up front , and placed he wheelchair in the back. The hospital won't miss it, I thought. I got in on the driver's side, sitting next to Liz, and said, "Just to let you know, I'm not helping in the shower," I said said smirking at Liz. I started the car, and we headed off to the boarding house, going back to buzzkill brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:00 pm

I hung onto Damon with my good arm as he placed me in and out of the wheelchair. As he got in after getting me in the car and placing the wheelchair in the trunk, I laughed at his comment. "My thoughts exactly." I said as I looked at the tips of my hair, covered in blood. The doctors were careless about that anymore. I looked out the window as we left the Hospital and headed home. "Are we still in Mystic Falls?"
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:20 pm

I smirked at her and said, "Yep. It'll only take an hour before we reach the house," I said, smirking at Liz. I made a few turns here and there, then before we knew it, we reached the hill to the boarding house. "We're almost home," I said, rather amused.

OOC: Sorry that its short Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:33 pm

A Hour Later...

"You sound chipper." I said as I sat up more. My ribs were on fire, even with as gently he took all the turns. I didnt see how everyone but I saw him as the town villian. He was a great guy. Hell, he was basically my father. Whenever he came into town, he took me out. Zach admitted to me he cared more for Adrian and all the sports than I. That I was a piss on and....... What was I talking about?
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:48 pm

I smirked at Liz and said, "That's because I'm glad you're still alive, with what had happened to you. I ... couldn't bare it if I lost you," I said, grabbing her hand, gently squeezing it. "We're here," I said, pulling up into the parking lot, putting the car in park and taking keys out. I got grabbed the wheelchair out of the trunk, and opening the door and grabbing Liz and setting gently and neatly into the cripple chair, shutting her door, and pushing the chair with Liz up to the door. Adrian must have heard us pull in, because he had opened the door, letting us enter without difficulty. "Thank you, Adrian," I said, smirking at him I could tell that he was pissed at me for not letting him come with me to the Hospital.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:55 am

"I can honestly say the same for you, if the situation was in reverse." I told him gently squeezing his hand back. As he parked and got out, I saw Adrian in the window. I could tell he was angry, because he wasn't allowed to go to the hospital? I gabbed the bag with my cheer uniform in it before Damon picked me up and placed me in the wheelchair. I felt helpless. I techinqually was going to be for a while. As we got in the house, i looked at Adrian and gave him my, "Stop being pissed off" look.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:04 am

I smiled at Liz and said, "Since you had a rough day, I think you should get some rest," I said, still smiling at my daughter. I was shocked that I said the right thing. Usually, most people say I do the wrong thing, but Liz believes I'm not evil, and I admire her for that. She knows I would never hurt her, and deep down - all the way down, Adrian knows it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:13 am

I looked up at Damon. I knew he was a nice guy and not the town Villian. That's the Founders Council, full of evil. "Ok, but can at least call Bonnie and tell her I'll be fine?" I asked him. I never really wanted to tell him, but Damon was my father. He cared more for me than Zach or my mother ever did. He was there to play with me when I was little. He was there when I tried to figure out why I was different. He was there for me, and I knew he was a good person. Stefan has the dark past. Damon's is a walk in the park compared to Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:14 pm

I smiled at Liz and said, "Of course, but don't be too long. You need your rest," I said giving her a wink. I didn't really care for how long she talked to Bonnie though. Sure, we .... don't like each other, but that doesn't mean we can't get along .... somewhat. "I'll be in my room if you need me," I said to Liz, and walked to my room. This shouldn't have happened, I thought to myself, not in anger at myself, but just angry - angry that someone almost killed my niece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:20 pm

"Thanks Damon." I told him before he left. I rolled my wheelchair to the computer in the side living room. I turned on the desktop and turned on the video chat. Liz_Loves_Cakes Has Logged on. the screen read. I saw Bonnie logged in. I turned on the camera. "Bonnie? You there?" I asked looking at the screen, hoping Bonnie was there.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Kills : 30

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:41 pm

I had went home and logged on to my video chat and as soon as I was settled I got a call.. From Lizzie! "Oh my God Lizzie are you Ok?!?" I asked as soon as I accepted. "What is going on?" I said and looked at her through the camera.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Igrabbed a jacket by me and tried to put it on. "Oh my god Bonnie, I could hear you, I could hear everyone. I just couldnt do anything. Oh how do you think caroline would take it if I told her I cant do cheer.......or any sport, forever?" I asked her. How was I supposed to tell her I was a partial criple for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:50 pm

"Oh my God!!! What??? Are you OK?? Is something wrong?? Do You have a broken leg or something?" I knew I was asking alot of questions and I was going super fast she probably couldn't even tell what I was saying. But i was so worried. No one was saying anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:54 pm

I looked at her. "Bonnie, calm down. I broke my leg, theres a rod in my shoulder, fractured my wrist, broke three ribs and I think something else, i dont know is thats it or not. Damon has really helped me out." i said rolling back so she could see everything.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:52 pm

"You act as if its normal to break things Liz." I said and put my head down on my desk. "Do you need anything?' I asked her as I calmly breathed, I really hate Damon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:57 pm

"Bonnie, i live with vampires. To me, the supernatural is normal. Your Grams is a witch, I'm a witch, and rather if you want to believe it or not your a witch too. The supernatural is my normal" I said as I wheeled myself back to the computer. "I just need a ride to school in about three days." I wasnt going to ask her to come over knowing her thoughts about Damon. He was helping me. He has my entire life.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:00 pm

"Yeah that's no problem." I told her deliberately ignoring the witch stuff. "Yes I get the whole I am a witch thing is so great but I would rather be normal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:05 pm

I knew what to do. I grabbed the pillow from behind my back. I ripdded it open. I showed her how it worked. I mace one feather float by giding it with my hand. I made the feather drop. Then I looked at her as I made all the feathers dance around my room. "Being normal is so over rated." I said as I smilied at her. Many of the feathers passed in view of the camera.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:11 pm

I looked as she tore open the pillow and made some feathers float. "That's really cool Liz but like I said I like normal. There is too much crazy in this town and I am going to stay that way." I leaned back in my chair as I said it. I do not want to be a witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:14 pm

"Bonnie-" I heard my brother yelling as I looked to the door. "I have to go and see what Adrian is yelling about, sorry. I'll talk to you later." I waved my hand at her before logging out of the chat. I wheeled into the hallway to go take care of some type of Adrian-Prone Situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sophomore year Black and Blues.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Waters :: Other Places :: Mudpile-
Jump to: