Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Sophomore year Black and Blues. Vote_lcapSophomore year Black and Blues. Voting_barSophomore year Black and Blues. Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Sophomore year Black and Blues. Vote_lcapSophomore year Black and Blues. Voting_barSophomore year Black and Blues. Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Sophomore year Black and Blues. Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Sophomore year Black and Blues.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sophomore year Black and Blues. Empty
PostSubject: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:06 pm

After cheer practice, I met up with Bonnie. I had to wait on Adrian for football to end since he let me ride on the back seat of his motorcycle while his Mustange was being fixed. I was in my white tank top and cheer skirt. I laid down on the bleacher while getting a tan. "Hey Bonnie!"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Kills : 30

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:17 pm

I smiled up at Lizie after changing out of my uniform and put my gym bag on my shoulder. "Hey girlie. " I said and hugged her. "What are you up to?" I asked taking a drink from my water bottle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:22 pm

I got up and hugged her. "I'm just chilling. I have to wait on my ride and from the looks of it, that's about seven to nine tonight. Tanner is so uptight about the team." I said looking at the field then at her. I knew she was a witch but she didn't know yet. I knew since I was five, which is wired. "How about you? And your Grams?"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:46 pm

"We are doing great. It has been pretty good between us." I told her and smiled. "Well you now I can give you a ride if you don't want to wait."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:04 pm

I nodded as she spoke. Bon was my best girlfriend ever. "I'll pay you gas money. Thanks." I said to her as grabbed my bag. I looked to the field once more before back to her. I began to walk a little. I saw my shoe untied. "I'll meet you at the car." I said before squatting so I could tie the strings.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:31 pm

I smiled at her and and was going to brush off her giving me money. That didn't matter but she bent to tie her shoe and I walked out to my car and put my bag in the trunk. I sat inthe front and waited for her while I listened to the radio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:35 pm

I fixed my shoe. I knew it was stupid to stand in the middle of a parking lot, but someone threw a baseball at me. I returned the gesture and threw it back at them. I made a corner turn when it came barelling towards me, a car. I stood frozen in the headlights as I felt my legs buckle underneath of me. My body rolled ontop of the car, falling down to the trunck then to the pavement beneath. I looked to Bonnies Car. Everything was blurry and muffled. Then I started to blackout.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:40 pm

I was listeneing to the radio but I still heard the screech of tires and the yelling. I got ut of the car and what I saw made me run and fall to my knees. Lizzie was laying on the ground and there was a car off to the side. She was hit. I thought slowly and started crying. I pulled out my phone and dialed 911. Oh my god. I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:43 pm

I could hear the kids yelling. Even if they were right in front of me, it sounded like they were a mile away. I saw Bonnie Running and pulling out her phone before my eyes closed. Then the sound cut out and I felt like I was falling in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:03 pm

I walked up to the crowd of people, looking for Liz, but she was nowhere in sight. That's when I saw her, laying on the ground. Rage and fear spread over through me. "Bonnie, you better tell what happened, or I kill everyone here - Now!" I spat at her, glaring at with her with anger that wasn't necessary, but I couldn't help it, since my switch is about to turned off. I made sure no one else heard my vulgar comment, but I didn't care if someone over heard. I only cared for my Niece - my daughter
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:23 pm

"Damon lower your voice, Now!" I said to furiously. "She was hit. I called the ambulance and they are on heir way." I told him in tears trying to keep it together. Lizzie stay with me.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:46 pm

I continued to glare at her and said, "My niece just got hit by a car! Don't tell me to what to do. I'm not afraid of Witchy powers," I spat her, showing her my complete anger. I told people to back away with anger. I held my niece closer to me, holding her head to my chest. "Don't you dare leave me," I said, cradling her motionless body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:33 pm

I came to a half state. I felt the pain, but I couldnt talk or open my eyes. I could feel Damon craddleing me, telling me not to leave him. I tried to scream at the top of my lungs, but I just couldnt. I heard the sounds of an Ambulance coming and stopping near by. In the distance I could here a boy yelling trying to find me. I took it to be Adrian since I didnt have a boy friend or any boy of interest there to care for me. I could feel being placed on a strecher and being tied in. I tried giving Damon a sign I was ok, other than my heartbeat. But it wasnt possible.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:42 pm

"Very funny Damon." I siad. Jus becuse Grams thought I was a witch meant nothing. I kept praying thankfully I heard sirens and the ambulence pulled into the parking lot. "They're here Lizie stay with us."
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 pm

I gave Damon a sarcastic laugh, and then looked on as she was put a Stretcher. I got in the back of the Ambulance after they successfully put her in the rather cramped vehicle. [iGood, they didn't drop her. If they did, I'd have to rip their hearts out and eat them like an apple,[/i] I thought. I held onto Liz's hand and said, "Don't worry sweetheart, I'm here. You're going to be fine, you hear me?" I said gently, kissing her hand. Adrian was going to get in, but I said, "No Adrian. You go home. I'll see to it that Elizabeth will be taken care of."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:14 pm

I could hear Damon talking to me as he got in the hulking vechile, yet I still couldnt talk or see anything. I was able to do two things. Breathe and squeeze his hand lightly to let him know I was there. I thought I squeezed it hard, but I knew he could feel any amount of pressure. I heard him talking to Adrain, telling him to go home. I didnt even know Damon was anywhere near the school. I knew he stayed after he killed Zach, thank god. But right now I just wanted to tell him I was in a world of hurt and I was basically a mute.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:57 pm

I could see how much pain my daughter was in, and it made me feel helpless. Me, Damon Salvatore helpless. Who would've thought. It felt like days getting the hospital, but it was only a couple of hours. After the Ambulance stopped. I opened the back door for the burses, or whatever to carry Liz out with the Gurney. I walked with them into the Emergancy room entrance, holding Liz's hands until they told me I have to stay in the waiting room. I nodded and obeyed, even though I didn't want to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:57 pm

An hour and a half later

"Mr. Salvatore, She'll be fine." a male doctor said to the gentleman with the raven black hair and blue eyes. "I'm afraid that she has several injuries which will keep her out of sports for the rest of her life. A broken leg, three borken ribs, we placed a rod in her shoulder, farctured wrist and a concusion. She's waking up now if you want to see her, but understand she's in a lot of pain." The doctore said before getting a page on his pager and started to run to the emergency room.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:06 pm

I nodded at the Doctor's words, and when he said that I could see her. I walked into Liz's room with a weak smile. I saw her laying on the bed, and said, "Liz. Thank god your alright. Do you know who hit you?" I asked her. Hopefully, it wasn't a crazy psycho Founding member that found out about Liz, or me and Stefan. If I find out that the person who hit her was done purposely, then they are good as dead. I thought to myself. I pulled up a chair, and next to her, waiting to she what she would say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:15 pm

I remebered seeing the car, then I woke up in a hospital room in braces and casts. I looked to the door and saw Damon come in. He asked me if I saw who hit me. "I can't remember Damon. I just remember seeing the car and thats it. But I do know I was trying to talk to you. But I couldnt." I told him as I spoted the huge cut into my shoulder. What happened? Why did I hurt from head to toe? Could I leave the hospital and come home?
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:23 pm

I gave a look of sadness at Liz and said, "I know. It's alright ... I'm glad your safe," I said, smiling weakly grabbing Liz's hand gently, trying not to hurt her. I looked at the bad gash on her arm and said, "You know, I have a way to heal that," I said, smirking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:28 pm

As he grabbed onto my hand I looked at him as I gave it a reassuring squeeze. "I know, but it's ok. And you know I would have gotten you outof that cell as soon as I knew about it, but Bonnie's Grandmother blocked me from the basement." I told him smiling back. I wanted him to know I was going to be fine, and that I didnt want anyone to think something was up if I came back to school without a single sctrach. "What's the damage?"
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:42 pm

I examined her body, hearing her heartbeat, checking to make sure if it was uneven. "Nope, you are all good, except for that nasty looking gash on your arm. Are you sure you don't me to heal it?" I asked, looking at Liz. "If you want I can compel the service desk lady and let you come home, rather than sleep on that uncomfortable bed," I said, giving her a wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:02 pm

"I dont need your blood. Just go and compel them, but dont get caught." I just got him for good, now I cant afford to loose him. Zach admitted to me the other day that he never really cared for me and thats why my mother left. He focused all his time on Adrian and teaaching him to hate vampires. I wanted to be at home with Damon. I looked at the cast on my leg, and it looked like I was going to be wheelchair bound for a while. No more cheer?!?! Caroline is gonna kill me.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 pm

I walked over to the Service desk and asked, "Ma'am, can you do me a favor?" I was being polite for once, but it was only for Liz. Once the lady locked her gaze on me, was being compelled. "I want you dismiss Elizabeth Salvatore from the Emergency room, now. Her injuries are not too serious and she is free to go, and you will not remember me," I stated clearly with a smile. No one else was around to see me mess with the woman's mind, so it killing to birds with one stone, or just killing two birds. I walked back to Liz's room and said, "You're free to go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophomore year Black and Blues.   Sophomore year Black and Blues. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sophomore year Black and Blues.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Waters :: Other Places :: Mudpile-
Jump to: