Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSave it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Voting_barSave it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSave it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Voting_barSave it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:49 pm

I smirked at Katherine and said, I can contact Evon now, I thought, pulling out my phone, but just as I pulled it out, Evon walked in. "Well, your timing is wonderful." I said, smirking at Evon.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

Kills : 45

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Royce walked in with the stupid gentle smile that Evon always has on his face. He knew Katherine knew it was Royce and not his boring old look-a-like, Evon. Royce walked past Damon and said, "So ... what did I miss?" He asked, smiling at both Katherine and Damon. Royce decided to see if Katherine would fall under the pressure of me being here. He could tell immediately that Katherine was uneasy, and Royce actually enjoyed it, but then again, he enjoyed messing with people's heads, especially Humans.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

Kills : 75

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:08 pm

At first, Katherine thought that the man who walked in was Evon, but she soon realized that it wasn't him. She'd have recognized him anywhere. He worked for Russel like her, and he had a doppelganger, he'd told her, Evon. The guy that Damon knew, his contact inside the Authority. But what was Royce doing there? How much had he overheard? She could never tell what he was thinking, what he wanted and what he was planning, and that made her a little uneasy. Throughout the years, she'd become really good at reading people

"I didn't expect to see you around here, Royce."
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Royce thought, Is Katherine stupid, or just not completely here? He knew that Katherine said his name on purpose to sell him out to Damon. "Oh well, cats out of the bag," Royce, sighed and used his speed, pinning not just Damon to the ground, but Katherine as well. He pinned her because she sold him out, and she was going pay along with her dumb ex. "You know, Silver is more painful to Vampires than Vervain. Silver can also kill a Vampire. Want to know how?" I asked, enthusiastically, standing on there backs. Damon tried getting out from under, so Royce had no other choice but to break his back with a rather nasty stomp with his foot. Damon groveled in agony, which made Royce form an evil grin. "I wouldn't try anything love, or you might just get the same treatment as this dumbass," Royce said, kicking Damon into the wall. Royce was now standing on Katherine's back, putting his entire weight on Katherine, using his power as if he weighed like five million tons to Katherine. Royce flashed the silver spur in Katherine's face and smiled down at her. "Why don't you have you lick my boot?" Royce said seductively, and pushed the spur into Katherine's left cheek, burning her, like it were Vervain, but much worse.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Silver. How could she have not thought about that? It was obvious that a vampire like Royce would walk around with silver. She hadn't wanted to leave Damon in the dark regarding who that man was, especially not when she could need his help, but it had obviously been a bad choice. She'd underestimated Royce.

When Royce crushed Damon's spine, she felt a flicker of something deep into her mind, in the dark little corner where she hid her humanity. Anger? That was probably it. But she couldn't act on it or she'd wind up in the same position as Damon, and she didn't want that. She knew how cruel Royce could be.

How could a person be so heavy?, Katherine wondered. Royce was pressing against her, making it hard for her to even as much as breathe. She could feel her bones protesting against the weight they were being asked to support, but she didn't make a sound. She knew better than that. When Royce touched the spur against her cheek, though, she cried out. The silver burned much worse than vervain, and she'd built an immunity to vervain, not to silver.

"You couldn't pass up the opportunity of crashing our little party, could you?" Katherine asked, the strain she had to make to speak clear in her voice even as she tried to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:56 pm

Royce smirked at her with a deadly look in his eye. He swiftly picked her up, and used his speed to go into the Kitchen. There must be loads of Silver in here, Royce thought, and to his discover, there was. He had leather gloves on, so the Silver wouldn't burn his hand. He pulled out a rather long gutting knife. The blade was sterling Silver. The smell coming from the blade was what made Royce find it. "Oh C'mon love, I've been around for a thousand and four years. I live to crash parties," Royce, said, shoving the Silver blade into her stomach. The screams made From Katherine burst out with laughter. She was like a helpless little girl. "Now, tell me - why are you here with Sheriff Salvatore? You'd be wise to speak up, because if you, don't" I said, grabbing another sterling silver knife, but this time, instead of jamming it into an organ, Royce just pressed it against the corner of her left eyelid, making the tip of the blade sink into her skin right next to her eyeball. "I'll make sure Russell gets it out of you."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:18 pm

The feeling of being absolutely helpless, overpowered and without a plan, was not one that agreed with her. Royce was much faster than her, and much stronger too. Before she even had time to lift herself off the floor, he was back, a silver knife in his hand. Katherine knew that was coming, and she wasn't looking forward to it. Silver hurt much more than vervain, as she had the pleasure of noticing just a few seconds before. Sooner than she expected, the knife was in her stomach and she was crying out in pain not only because she'd been stabbed but also because she could clearly feel as the silver burned her insides. She struggled to get free from it, but she couldn't. Royce was too strong, and she was weakened by the knife.

"I know him from Mystic Falls. We were just talking." Katherine hoped he would buy it, but as another silver knife caught her eyes, she wasn't sure it would matter. He seemed to be having fun torturing her, and something told her that he wouldn't stop so soon. As the blade touched her skin, she winced, but kept her eyes open despite the proximity. She didn't want to be caught by surprise.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:24 pm

I dragged myself over to Katherine and where that son of bitch, Royce was. Why is it that Katherine always hangs out with the wrong crowd? I thought dryly. I placed my hand on his ankle, looking up the two of them. "Let her go ..." I said, snarling weakly at Royce. I couldn't believe that he was a Doppleganger like Elena. I couldn't use Power because I was too weak from the beating I got a few minutes ago, which put me at a huge disadvantage, which made me even more angry than I was when he first pinned me to my living room floor.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Things were about to get good, when Royce felt a hand, gripping his ankle. Royce laughed hysterically, and said, "Oh, you got guts Salvatore. Here - let me rip them out for you," Royce said, and then shoved a hand through Damon's chest, laughing as he squeezed Damon's heart. "Katherine has told me so much about you and your younger brother. She also told me you had her Doppleganger cunt with you! I might bang her right in front of you," Royce said, smirking at Damon, squeezing his hand even harder. I then threw Damon on top of Katherine, laughing still as Damon was on top of her. "Geez, get a room you two," The Vampire chuckled. "Hey Damon, I'll let you in on a secret," I said, referring to Katherine. Since she ratted me out, it's time I pulled out her cleavage, since she doesn't want to tell her story.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Katherine was honestly surprised when Damon stood up for her. Given their past, she'd thought he'd be all too pleased to see her in pain. But regardless of that, he'd tried to save her, and a very small part of her felt something which she could only guess was guilt for getting him involved in that. She quickly shoved that back and her attention was completely drawn from it as Royce shoved his hand into Damon's chest and grabbed his heart. All his words were completely ignored by her, since she was too busy trying to think of a way to get Damon out of there. As she'd said, humanity is a vampire's greatest weakness, and she was completely susceptible to it at that moment. She tried to shove it back into its place, but it kept reminding her that she'd loved him once, and that it was because of her that he was in pain. Besides, her rational side added, he would only get her into more trouble. But as she thought, she realized that there was no way to get him out of there, not if they couldn't even move.

"You're not going to tell him anything that he doesn't already know, so why don't you just save your breath and ask or say whatever you really want to?"
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Royce smirked at Katherine, and said, "Oh, but hon! Damon doesn't know that you work for Russell, unless you spilled the bloodbag already," He said chuckling at Katherine. He loved her succumbing to her own Humanity. It showed Royce that she did have a weakness and he could exploit it, which was doing extremely well. I picked Katherine up and then kicked Damon in the face, knocking him out. Royce used his speed and took Katherine with him somewhere we could talk without someone annoying listening in on their discussion.

Royce threw Katherine into the room of the Warehouse, and said, "Finally, we have some time to do some bonding time together," He said, smirking at Katherine.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Katherine didn't answer, she knew better than that. She wanted to, more than almost anything. Angry and in pain, snarky replies came easily to her, but she knew that either she or Damon would wind up paying the price, so she kept her mouth shut. Upon being picked up, she groaned in pain and closed her eyes for a second, but opened them just in time to see Royce knocking Damon out. It was better that way, she decided. He'd feel less pain.

She winced slightly as she hit the wall of the room and fell to the ground. She quickly got up to her feet, using the wall itself as support since her stomach was still hurting like hell. Blood dripped freely out of it and every movement made the flow intensify, but she didn't care. "I'm sure you've been looking forward to this, but why don't we get right down to business? What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Royce smirked and said, "Okay, then lets get to it, shall we?" Royce asked, using my speed pinning her to the wall. He broke both of her arms and sneered in her ear, "Russell made it perfectly clear not to talk to any Vampire within the Authority, yet you still disobyed him," he said, tensing. "Now, aside from that, once your wounds are healed, I want you to do something for me," Royce smirked at her. "There is a rather peculiar person that Russell want to have. His Name is Andrew Stilinski ... and this child has O negative blood. You of all people should know what that means," Royce said, chuckling. there was no other O negative Human in Crystal Waters or Dalcrest, and our food supply is running short. "Russell has requested only O negative blood. It is most likely for Esther's spell," Royce said, being serious now. Katherine knew all too well that she had to procure this boy. It was the only way to get to the next phase of the spell that Esther requires. "You have five weeks to find the boy, or I have your head. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Katherine cried out as Royce broke her arms, trying to get out of his grip. The pain in her stomach was only augmented when she crashed against the wall, and she was getting tired of that game. She still couldn't tell what Royce wanted, and that ate at her, making her nervous and anxious. She wasn't used to that. What people wanted from her was either written across their foreheads or quite obvious.

"I didn't know he was with the Authority. I'd never have imagined that Damon could make it that far." She lied as smoothly as she could. At first, she really meant it. She hadn't know Damon was the sheriff. But she did know he could make it that far. He was ambitious and resourceful, a bit like her, in a way.

"You didn't need all that just to tell me Russel's orders. If that's it, then go." She nodded towards the door, wanting nothing but a good meal to help her heal and to see if Damon was alright. "I'll do it, don't worry about it." She added as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:00 pm

Royce smiled gently at Katherine, and said, "Do you know a slight glimpse of your Humanity shows when you lie? I noticed that a lot about you." He said, and then sighed. "Well, your right about one thing, finally. There's something else I need you to do, and this order is from me - not Russell." The Vampire said, staring into the eyes of Katherine, showing that he meant business. "I want you to also recruit a Hybrid. His name is Scott McCall. He was recently turned, and I think he was turned by Klaus, but no one is certain. That bastard, Elijah has kept it under wraps, so that means Klaus eitther most certainly did on his own, or forced one of his little puppies to do it." Royce said, rolling his eyes. "Oh, and by the way, here's your meal," He said, pulling a little Human girl. She was scared completely scared, begging for her mommy "SHUT UP! Ugh, you're so fucking annoying!" Royce said to the petrified child. Tears were coming out of the little girls face. "Have fun healing, and I know you will get the Boy and the Hybrid because your life depends on it. Have Fun!" Royce said the last part enthusiastically, walking out of the room, leaving Katherine to tend to her meal. Lets see if she succeeds, Royce thought, amused.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:26 pm

It wasn't often that Katherine was caught in a lie, and she added that to the list of reasons why her humanity was dangerous to her. When it came to Salvatore brothers, though, it could be hard for her to keep it locked up. Sometimes it managed to escape, and what came from it often wasn't good.

A hybrid? She would mention that they weren't trustworthy, that they had a sire bond linking them to Klaus, but then she remembered that she didn't really care. What happened to Russel only concerned her because she needed him for protection. Aside from that, it really didn't matter. So she'd give Royce his hybrid, and if the hybrid betrayed them, she'd make sure that it led back to him. He was not on her good side, not after what he did.

When Royce gave her the little girl as a meal, Katherine was a bit startled. She hardly ever fed on kids. Not only were they a poor supply for blood as they were... Kids. Even Katherine had a her morals, and not feeding on kids wasn't all that hard. As Royce left, she looked into the little girl's eyes and compelled her to come closer. When she was almost touching Katherine, the vampire bit into her neck and took a few sips of her blood before stopping and compelling the girl to forget that that had ever happened, and also to stay around until Katherine dismissed her. Damon could need some blood.

Limping, she made her way to the room where Damon was laying and she shook him, trying to wake him up. "He's gone." She said.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:41 pm

I groaned in pain, dazed somewhat. "Yeah, but sadly you aren't," I spat at Katherine. "So much for trust, but then again you weren't too keen on it," I said, rolling my eyes. "Once I get my hands on that little brat. I'm gonna rip out his liver, and then dry it out and use it as a wallet," I said in anger. The pain in my chest was growing every time I talked, but I didn't care. "So, are you really going to get that boy and Hybrid?" I asked, seeing what Katherine would say. She would probably say along the lines of, "I have no choice, Damon." or, "If I don't, he'll kill me.". I looked at the little girl, then at Katherine. "Are you fucking mental!? I'm not feeding on a little girl, even if she's compelled! If you haven't noticed, I've changed Katherine, unlike you who is the same stuck-up bitch I knew a year ago," I said, rolling my eyes. I will not feed on that kid. "I'm getting the hell out of here and going back to my house. I can heal when I get there, and the sooner I'm away from you, the better."
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Katherine growled. So that was what she got for worrying? "I tried to warn you about who he was. But fine, next time I'll just let him kill you. And why are talking about trust? This may come as a shock, but this time I didn't betray you." She should have known better than to expect him to be at least a bit friendly towards her, but she hadn't, and she was frustrated. Why couldn't he just be grateful? She knew the answer to her question, but she didn't want to hear it any more than she wanted her humanity to keep acting up. Soon, she told herself, she'd get a grip on it. Very soon.

"Why not? They'll kill me if I don't, and it's not like they're safe either way. If I don't get them, somebody else will." She was still trying to save whatever she could of her earlier nice act. It'd gotten her pretty far, maybe she could still convince him that she'd changed.

"You don't have to kill her, and you might not make it that far. For all we know Royce could be waiting outside." Her tone showed only a little bit of worry, a worry that was hiding underneath her anger and her attempts to suppress her humanity, but which fit nicely into her act. "She won't remember a thing."
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:15 pm

I smirked at Katherine, and said, "And I never knew you'd join Russell Edington! I'm a sheriff. Do you think that I don't new tricks up my sleeve, Katherine? I'm not the same weakling in Mystic Falls. I have grown my power." I said, looking at Katherine, and at the little girl. "Don't think I won't stop you." I spat at her. "You honestly think I warn someone about what happened? I called Stefan using my power, not that he cares, though. Stefan has changed ever since Elena turned." I looked at Katherine and then used my speed twisted her arm, making her fall to the ground. "I think I can manage. By the way - Joke's over. Also, Royce has left. You can't sense his presence leave the building? Have fun running. It's seems it's the only thing you know how to do," I gave her a fake smirk. I used my power and blew the brick wall away with my Power. I grabbed the little girl and dashed off into the night through my little means of escape.

I dropped the little girl off at her parents. She had been missing for four weeks. Their parents were greatful that they got their little girl back. I had gotten back to my mansion, cleaning up the mess before Stefan Elena and Kevin noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)   Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save it, Damon (Katherine | Damon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2