Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
watching and waiting Vote_lcapwatching and waiting Voting_barwatching and waiting Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
watching and waiting Vote_lcapwatching and waiting Voting_barwatching and waiting Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
watching and waiting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
watching and waiting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
watching and waiting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
watching and waiting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
watching and waiting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
watching and waiting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
watching and waiting Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
watching and waiting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
watching and waiting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

watching and waiting Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

watching and waiting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

Kills : 111

watching and waiting Empty
PostSubject: watching and waiting   watching and waiting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:21 pm

I went to the old abandon house and waited for the circle to show up. It has been a while since we had our meetings. The last time I saw Jake I was breaking up with him and the others I see every now and then when we're not too busy moving in or school work in Diane case. Melissa has been the constant one in my life now that she finally moved on with her life.

outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55391045
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watching and waiting   watching and waiting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:31 pm

I sighed as I pulled into the parking area of the Abandoned house. I guess it wasn't really abandoned anymore since the circle had started fixing it up. We haven't really gotten together since we started moving into Crystal Waters. I parked and grabbed my purse and my overnight bag. I started spending some nights her because I'd be tired and didn't want to risk driving home. I got out of my car and headed to the door. When I reached the front door and turned the knob the door opened. "Huh... Did I forget to lock the door earlier?" I questioned myself quietly. I walked over the threshold and closed the door behind me. I saw a light was on down the hall. "Hello? Is anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: watching and waiting   watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:53 am

I came down from the second level when i heard rusling from the door. Somebody was coming in so I hid behind a few couches and waited for them to call out just to make sure. When I heard Melissa voice I popped out from behind the couch and said "Guess you never know what to expect around here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: watching and waiting   watching and waiting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:19 pm

I almost had a heart attack when Faye popped out from behind one of the couches. "Jesus Faye you scared the hell out of me." I said as I exhaled heavily. "Yeah I also didn't expect to see you here. I thought I was going to be here by myself." I said as I set my overnight bag on one of the couches along with my purse.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain

Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: watching and waiting   watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:45 pm

"You are staying here but I got bored and need something to do besides learn my new cheer. Can you believe I'm on the cheer squad now. Those people have some serious mental issues letting me on the team" I said while playing around with the vials of stuff that we had laying around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: watching and waiting   watching and waiting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

watching and waiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Waters :: Other Places :: Mudpile-
Jump to: