Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Vote_lcap"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Voting_bar"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Vote_lcap"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Voting_bar"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
    Like/Tweet/+1
    Affiliates
    free forum

"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 90

"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Empty
    PostSubject: "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa   "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:22 pm

"Alright ya pricks! Closing time - get the hell out, before I throw you out!" I shouted. Vampires from everywhere dashed out of the bar, like it was the end of the world. I walked outside after cleaning up blood off the walls and floor. I securely locked the bar, started for my new Porsche. Once I meet that bastard who threw my car into the entrance of the bar again, I'm gonna make him bite off his own dick, and eat it too I thought.
    Back to top Go down
    Maressa Maris

Maressa Maris

Kills : 18

PostSubject: Re: "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa   "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:29 pm

Ever since Maressa got in town, she had been checking everywhere to find where all the supernaturals hung out. She just so happened to find a nice bar where a ton of vampires hung out, they were the lowest of them all. Before leaving the house, she stocked up on stakes, knives, wooden bullets, and arrows. Sitting on top of a building right across from the bar, she waited until most of the vampires were gone. She wasn't an idiot so she knew she would not be able to take on all that were there. Watching the last vampire go to her car, she docked an arrow and shot at her leg.
    Back to top Go down
    Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa   "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Suddenly, I felt something go into my leg. "Ouch, that really hurt," I said nonchalantly, pulling the silver tipped arrow out of my leg. blood squirted out. "Damn, now I need a tampon," I said again in a nonchalant tone in my voice. I caught the scent of a Human woman. I dashed right in front of her, holding me up by the neck. "I don't know why you came to 'hunt' me, but you're going to have to better than hunt me," I said, contracting my fangs in anger. I'm gonna enjoy making this bitch bleed, I thought.
    Back to top Go down
    Maressa Maris

Maressa Maris

PostSubject: Re: "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa   "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Maressa knew she should have shot at her chest or neck, but she wanted to have some fun with this. As the vampire held her up by the neck, all she did was smirk. "Well if you say so." She replied to the woman. Just then, she punched her in the chest, letting a stake release right into her chest. She wasn't going to kill her just yet, that would be too easy and Maressa liked a challenge. "Happy now?" She asked with a huge grin. Sure Maressa was a bit cocky, but what's wrong with confidence?
    Back to top Go down
    Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa   "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:58 pm

I looked at my chest where the stake entered. I smiled and said, "Hold on, this might get heavy," I said, ripping off all of my clothing with my super speed. I was stripped of my Gothic leather material to my bra and sexy Gothic panty hoes, along with my eight inch stiletto heel boots. I looked down to see the blood down my legs. I looked at the woman, and asked, "Do you got a Tampon? I kinda need one." I quirked an eyebrow, seeing what her smart remark would be.
    Back to top Go down
    Maressa Maris

Maressa Maris

PostSubject: Re: "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa   "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:04 pm

What was this lady, a stripper? Because it sure seemed like it. "Sexy, where did you get those? Victoria's Secret?" She asked with a grin. She did hate vampires, but this was actually really fun. "Oh yeah, totally. Feminine needs always come first." She said reaching into her boot. Pulling out another stake that was covered in vervain, she charged at the vampire. "Here's your tampon, bitch." She said, shoving it into the vampire's thigh.
    Back to top Go down
    Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa   "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:14 pm

I continued to keep my eyebrow quirk up my eyebrow, and said, "I got them from your trampy ass whore of a mother, and by the way, she doesn't do so well in bed," I spat back at her. I used my super speed and pinned her to the concrete by sitting on her face. "I'm sorry, what was that? I can't hear you. You're gonna have to speak up, sweet cheeks," I said, hearing her muffled voice. If I were a Human, I'd take a dump right now. I continued to sit on her face as she tried squirming out from my ass. "It seems you like the view from down under, since you haven't broken free, yet."
    Back to top Go down
    Maressa Maris

Maressa Maris

PostSubject: Re: "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa   "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:22 pm

There was something seriously wrong with this vampire, she was a freak. Laying there with the vampire's nasty ass on her face, she quickly began to think of a way to get out of this situation. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a syringe full of vervain. That had to do something to her. Reaching up as far as she could, she jabbed the needle into her neck and injected it into the vampire. Pushing the crazy vampire off of herself, Maressa quickly ran to her bow. "Bitch please, no one can out whore your ass." She said rolling her eyes. She was a bit dizzy from being smothered so long, so she was a bit out of it but she was sure that the vampire was weakened from all the vervain she gave her.
    Back to top Go down
    Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa   "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:30 pm

I pulled out the Vervain needle from my neck. I snarled at her, and said, "Well, once I'm done with you, your body will look like Whoreville, bitch!" I was done playing games. NO ONE uses Vervain on me, and lives to talk about it. I dashed at her, and clamped my fangs down on her neck, drinking her blood. "Hmm, O - Negative. Not bad for a Hunter," I said, then clamped my fangs into her neck again, continuing to drink.
    Back to top Go down
    Maressa Maris

Maressa Maris

PostSubject: Re: "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa   "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Too bad she had to get all serious, the fun was just getting started. This vampire must really be an idiot if she didn't think Maressa's blood was full of vervain. She couldn't help but wince at the pain, she had never gotten bitten til now. Pulling her gun out, she pointed it at the vampire's head. "Sweet dreams, mother fucker." She said as she pulled the trigger. A wooden bullet to the head would definitely last long enough for Maressa to escape. Grabbing her things, she quickly went down the fire escape, and into her car. "Ugh, mom and dad are going to be so upset with me." She mumbled to herself as she drove off.
    Back to top Go down
    Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa   "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:02 pm

A few painful hours later...

"Ugh! when I get a hold of that bitch, I'm gonna gut her open, and play jump rope with large intestine!" I snarled, cracking my head. It's like an Alien probed me in my brain, then comed on it. I dashed to my car, and drove off like nothing had happened ... even though people could clearly see that I was naked and covered in blood. "Get out of face, Or I'll fuck you until you become a Vegetable!" I said to the nasty children playing next door. God, I hate the whiny bitches. I'm glad I can't have babies, 'cause if I did, I'd fry them on my skillet and eat them. I thought angrily as I slammed the door to my front porch, walking inside.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa   "I will gut you" Pam || Maressa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I will gut you" Pam || Maressa
    Page 1 of 1