Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Doppleganger for your thoughts? Vote_lcapDoppleganger for your thoughts? Voting_barDoppleganger for your thoughts? Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Doppleganger for your thoughts? Vote_lcapDoppleganger for your thoughts? Voting_barDoppleganger for your thoughts? Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Doppleganger for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Doppleganger for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Doppleganger for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Doppleganger for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Doppleganger for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Doppleganger for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Doppleganger for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Doppleganger for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Doppleganger for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Doppleganger for your thoughts? Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Doppleganger for your thoughts?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

Kills : 45

Doppleganger for your thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Doppleganger for your thoughts?   Doppleganger for your thoughts? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Hey guys Razz I had just come up with a really cool idea.

Evon's life is going great after Dean gets captured and is ordered to spy on Russel Edgington ... that is until Evon's Doppleganger, Royce shows up and sides with Russel, knowing that it will make Evon miserable. I was thinking that Royce shows up randomly to the Salvatore residence and fights them, to see if they are a threat to Russel. I will make a user for him once Natalia dies Razz and yes, sadly, Natalia does die Sad If it's okay with you guys, I was thinking of possibly Scott killing her, while on the night of a Full Moon, which will also lead up to Allison making her final decision on her and Scott's relationship together.

Or, if any of you are interested in being Royce, I'll be willing to give you all of his info - age etc. Razz and in speaking of Allison, Damon and her can possibly be together, but that is completely up to Allison Razz
Back to top Go down

Doppleganger for your thoughts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Waters :: OOC :: Storyline/Thread Ideas-
Jump to: