Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Last day as a human Vote_lcapLast day as a human Voting_barLast day as a human Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Last day as a human Vote_lcapLast day as a human Voting_barLast day as a human Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Last day as a human Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Last day as a human Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Last day as a human Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Last day as a human Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Last day as a human Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Last day as a human Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Last day as a human Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Last day as a human Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Last day as a human Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Last day as a human Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Last day as a human

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Last day as a human Empty
PostSubject: Last day as a human   Last day as a human Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:12 am

I was driving through the woods with my motorcycle searching for some vampires to kill. Although that it was a calm and quiet night there was something strange in the air, I had a feeling that something isn't right. I came out on a clearing I stoped right at the edge and saw that it was very high I moved back and turned of the engine and sat down on the grass and started to sharpen my silver knife. the clearing was large i had a great view so that no body could sneak up on me. And just when I tought that everything is alright I saw a girl runing from the woods and screaming. I jumped up but than froze when I saw what followed her. It was a werewolf but not a north american breed it was an european werewolf. I could not belive it I tought they were hunted down by the vampires back in europe. This breed was the most dangerous of them all it would take up to five vampires to slain that beast. Many hunters dont know all the breeds of werewolfs because tehy did not travel the world . But I could not let the girl die infront of me. To kill this monster all by myself I definetly was crazy it was suicide, than I tought that i better save the girl and later come back with an army of hunters. I jumped on my bike and started to drive as fast as I could towards the girl who by the way was already on the ground and the werewolf just prepared to kill her.I took my gun and shot a silver bullet in the beasts neck. When it turned its head towards me i shot again and wounded his shoulder but that fucking breed healed to fast even with silver in them. But I divertet his atention and at that moment i grabed the girl and placed her inforn of me on the motorcycle. I heard how the beast roared Chills were going down my neck but I did not turn around because behind me only death was waiting. I was lucky to have a fast harley but it could only go 250 km/h and the beast could run up to 300km/h. I started to shot blindly behind me to slow it down but i did not saw that i came to the end of the clearing so I could chose fall down into my death or get teared apart. I was dead any way so I said to the girl to run she just looked at me and said." Bbbut he will kill you and than he will coem after me there is no point in runing". I took a breath and asked." You know how to drive a bike?". She jsut nooded with her head and said:" A little my fatehr tought me.", I flashed a smile at her and said you take the bike here take this gun and I stay to play with this dogie. She looked at em as if I was crazy and would not move.I stood up from my harley and said:" Drive as fast as you can to Crystal Waters there human live with supernaturals in piece I hate to say that but hunter or vampire warn them all.". When I said that iI turned the beast was already there watching me with his green eyes. I gave one last look at the girl and she than started to drive towards teh citey. The werewolf looked after her and prepared to follow her but I thor my knifeat him and said:" I'm over here you flea bag.". I was scared to death he was two times the size of a normal man. And he had claws that could tear trough metal. Than I said sarcastic:" I'm dead any way why don enjoy this.". I took my other gun and started to shot at the beast but it was really fast for his size. I just had to shot his head and heart but it wasnt so easy.My knife was still stuck in his cheast but he didnt even notice it. The werewolf leaped at me when my magazien run out I was not fast enough he burshed my arm with his teeth which were sharp as a knife. If I did not react so fast I would lose my whole arm. It was a dance at the edge of the clearing but a dance I was losing. I just hoped that the girl will make it to the town and I hope that Allison will find her not a vampire. I was to tired I could barley move I got a three deep wounds on my chest where the beast got me with his claws and my left arm was in pain I could not move it. Than I noticed my knife again and made the most stupid decision in my life. " I stod at the edge of the clearing and yelled:" Come and get me you stupid dog!!", The werewolf jumped right at me whit his arms right infront of him and his jaws wide open. In the last second I crouched and grabed my knife and made a wound across his whole chest and belly and I tought he wont ahve enough time to heal before he crash down. But then I felt hwo he grabbed my leather jacket from behid and pulled me down with him. We continued our fight in the air and some how I managed to stab my knife into his head.The werewolf screamed in agony.At least I killed him before I died i thought and smiled. I fainted while we were falling it was all dark but than I heard a laughter. I opened my eyes and saw a man half dead beside me we were both lying on the ground. Than he started to talk and said:"You are lucky that I decided to save you and take the impact on me.", I looked at him and asked with pain in my voice:" Why did you do this.".He started to laugh again and said:" It would be no fun if you died it will be more fun when a hunter becomes what he hates the most.", he saw my confused look and said:" Think a little at the start of our fight I wounded your hand with my teeth and what happens when a werewolf bites a human.".Than I realized I was infected he saved me so I suffer wtih this curse:" I will kill you, you bastard.", I sadi trough my teeth but he just laughted and said:" You already did it." and than he laughted like a amd man until he died and went quiet. I could not move I my legs were broken and I was to tired I fainted again. I woke up by some sounds, first I tought I left the window open and hear the sounds from the streets but when I wanted to stand up i felt back to the ground I was to tierd. Than i rememberd all of it and jumped up on my feet. Than I wondered they were broken and than I realized my transformation is complete the werewolf genes healed me and I heared the sounds of the city becasue of my new senses it did not matter how faraway I was. I wanted to sream but I couldnt. When I calmed down I wnet to my home to get a celar head and come up with a plan before the first full moon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...A description of all the werewolf breeds
Back to top Go down

Last day as a human
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Waters :: Other Places :: Mudpile-
Jump to: