Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Silly Superstition Vote_lcapSilly Superstition Voting_barSilly Superstition Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Silly Superstition Vote_lcapSilly Superstition Voting_barSilly Superstition Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Silly Superstition Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Silly Superstition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

Kills : 75

Silly Superstition Empty
PostSubject: Silly Superstition   Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Katherine's last visit to the Salvatore Residence had been a complete and utter disaster, but she decided to repeat the experience once again. Maybe this time things would be better and she would be able to have a decent conversation with Damon, or Stefan, if he was in Crystal Waters, too.

It hadn't been an easy decision to make. Bad omens seemed to follow the Salvatores like a plague, and Katherine had enough bad things in her life for the moment. But she'd gone there the first time for a reason, and she wasn't about to give up just because of silly superstition. She knocked on the door, hoping that someone would answer.
Back to top Go down

Silly Superstition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Superstition   Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:23 pm

I was drinking a jack-and-coke when the door rang. Who on earth could that be? I asked my self. I just learned I was living in the same town that my long lost mother lives in and her husband was my history teacher who was intent on exposing myself to the student body.

I walked over to the door and opened it up. I looked at the woman infront of me and figured out her identity. "Katherine. What a nice suprise." i said smirking and rasing my eyebrow. I was turning more and more into my father everyday. "Where are my mannor's? Oh right, they left right before I killed my brother. Opps, did I say that out loud?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

Silly Superstition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Superstition   Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Out of all people, the one Katherine wanted to see the least was Elizabeth. Manipulating the girl was fun, sure, and she did have plans for her, but the girl wasn't the reason she was there. No, she was there for Stefan or Damon. Either one of them would work, they sure could be fun.

"I could say the same about you. I've been looking forward to seeing you after our last encounter. Have you figured out my plans for you yet?" She lied. If Elizabeth was the one she would have to deal with, she might as well have fun as she did so. "Where's Stefan and Damon?"
Back to top Go down

Silly Superstition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Superstition   Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:41 pm

My smirk dropped as she metioned her plans for myself. Knowing the people Katherine had plans with, they died at least once. I am already dead. I opened up the door for her to enter. I could handle myself, but I let Katherine have her fun.

"Damon's doing something for Pam and I havent seen Stefan since the morning we left Mystic Falls." I awaited for her to enter our new home.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

Silly Superstition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Superstition   Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:46 pm

"So Stefan didn't come? I thought he would have been all in favor of this whole 'start anew' thing." She shrugged. It didn't matter, she could still have her fun with Damon. He was a fun plaything, much more sensitive than he looked or acted like. It made him perfect for manipulation.

"So it looks like it's just you and me. Perfect." The last part was sarcasm, but Katherine made sure to mask it. She was going to have some fun with Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down

Silly Superstition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Superstition   Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:51 pm

I closed the door. "Look Katherine. I have no idea how you define fun, but I really dont want to be invloved with it. My uncles her killed, my brother was killed, caroline was killed, Jeremy was killed. Almost everyone I know or knew, died because of you. So you can take your fun and shove it." I said before finishing my drink. I gently set the glass down.

I knew Katherine had a firey temper. I didnt know how she truely acted so her set off button was a mystery to me. I just hope she wasnt going to make anything awkward.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

Silly Superstition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Superstition   Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:03 pm

"You actually think you have a choice..." She smirked at Elizabeth, shaking her head. How naïve of her. No one had a choice as to whether they were in her chess board or not. They were all her pawns, no matter whether like it or not, whether they knew it or not. "You've been a part of my game since you were born. You never had a choice. Don't be stupid enough to think there's a way out. You will end up dead if you try anything." It wasn't a threat, it was a promise.

"But for now, don't worry. You're worth more to me alive than dead."
Back to top Go down

Silly Superstition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Superstition   Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:07 pm

I walked into our great room/family room thing. I liked his house, but it wasnt like the baording house. "Please, explain to me, the girl about a sixteenth of your age, How I am worth more to you alive than dead?" I asked her as I crossed my arms over my chest. If I had known company was going to come over, I would have dressed better. My tank top and booty shorts would have to sufice.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

Silly Superstition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Superstition   Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:13 pm

"You can't know everything, that would ruin the surprise." Katherine smirked once again, following after Elizabeth, just slightly surprised that she was letting her into the house so easily. "And the surprise is about half of the fun. Just take comfort in the fact that if I wanted you dead, you and your brother would have died on the same day."
Back to top Go down

Silly Superstition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Superstition   Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Katherine did have a point. If she wanted me dead, I would have already been dead. I had to be like Damon. I had to act along. I walked over to the acohol table and made myself a drink. "Want one?" I asked holding an empty glass in my hand in the air with a crystal bottle of bourbon in the other.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

Silly Superstition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Superstition   Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Katherine nodded, once again surprised by the gesture. If Elizabeth expected her to stay that long, it meant that she had made some sort of peace with her, which was something Katherine couldn't figure out right away. It caught her curiosity. "Who says no to a good drink? Damon has an excellent taste in alcohol."
Back to top Go down

Silly Superstition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Superstition   Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:24 pm

I smirked as I poured her drink. I twisted the top back on as I spoke. "He has a great taste in acohol, but a poor taste in women. I mean seriously, I normally came home to all the drugies in the living room." I said as I walked over to where she was and handed her the drink. My father, the trouble maker, also with a sweet side.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

Silly Superstition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Superstition   Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:34 pm

She took her drink with an eye roll and a smirk. Poor taste in women? That was the last thing the Damon Salvatore she knew had. "Maybe he does have a few slip ups, but he normally has an excellent taste in women." How else would he have ended up in love with her?
Back to top Go down

Silly Superstition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Superstition   Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:02 pm

"I'm sorry, but are you refering to the drugged up teenage and college girls he has been with lately, or the vampire slut who only loved herself more than her hair?" I asked snarkly towards her refering to the 'great; taste of women comment.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce

Silly Superstition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Superstition   Silly Superstition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:23 am

Katherine rolled her eyes once again, but her smirk didn't waver for a second. "I think I might be referring to the last one, but you have a really shallow way of putting it. And that slut part could be changed to 'easily bored of sleeping with the same person.'"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silly Superstition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Superstition   Silly Superstition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly Superstition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Waters :: Other Places :: Mudpile-
Jump to: