Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
The Second Detention [closed] Vote_lcapThe Second Detention [closed] Voting_barThe Second Detention [closed] Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
The Second Detention [closed] Vote_lcapThe Second Detention [closed] Voting_barThe Second Detention [closed] Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
The Second Detention [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
The Second Detention [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
The Second Detention [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
The Second Detention [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
The Second Detention [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
The Second Detention [closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
The Second Detention [closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
The Second Detention [closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
The Second Detention [closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

The Second Detention [closed] Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

The Second Detention [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damion Grey

Damion Grey

Kills : 12

The Second Detention [closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Second Detention [closed]   The Second Detention [closed] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:04 pm

There he sat, a long day after school just like most other days. The dusty old journal that he had borrowed from a student of his, or rather, his wife's long lost daughter, was laying in front of him on the desk while he awaited Elizabeth's arrival. Now, he knew she was a Vampire, he had found out back in the trailer park that she had been, where it was also confirmed that she was Tera's daughter.

Unfortunately, that made Damion's job even more difficult. But he did not pride himself on hunting Vampires - Werewolves were his specialty, and with his Crossbow, it made quick work of them. He hadn't yet talked to his wife about Elizabeth, not certain whether or not he even wanted to. He flipped open the journal, and sat back in his chair while he waited for her grand entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Detention [closed]   The Second Detention [closed] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Class today was brutal. My so great paper was going to be an F, I could tell. then Mr. Grey, aka: my step father whos married to my long lost mother who could care less about her childern, gave me a detention. Nothing had been going my way since we moved here and I was going to give Damon a piece of my mind when I got home.

I walked into the room and sat in a desk in the middle of the room. I saw Damion had my old family's journal in his hands still reading it. "So,, Damion, Detention. I didnt see an explaination of why I recived a detention. May I inquire that reason now?" I asked as if i didnt already know.
Back to top Go down
Damion Grey

Damion Grey

Kills : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Second Detention [closed]   The Second Detention [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Damion didn't exactly know why he had given Elizabeth detention, the reasons behind it too were a mystery. But ever since he had found out that his step-daughter was a vampire, there was this feeling he just wasn't able to shake. It wasn't happiness, no, it seemed more like a negative emotion, but it was different from anger. He couldn't place it. But he kept trying to match it to something, to figure out what the emotion was.

He didn't move a millimeter when Elizabeth came in to the classroom, and kept his attention on the journal instead of glancing up to the female. When she began to speak, he looked up from his desk, but kept the journal open to the same page. "That is Mr. Grey to you, Elizabeth" He retorted, "I am still your teacher, and you - the student." Damion noted to her, and brought both of his arms up on top of the desk, and pressed both elbows into said desk. "But the reason you are here, because you were causing a disturbance in my class" He replied to her question behind the reasoning. It was true, but the disturbance that he was speaking of was that she was a vampire in his class, who were all human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Detention [closed]   The Second Detention [closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:00 pm

I kicked my feet up on the chair infront of me. I placed my purse down on the ground and folded my hands on the desk before me. His reasonings were so cheesy. I was a proper person though and awaited for him to finish his frist few statements before responding to them.

"Well then, Mr. Grey, I'd rather you refer to me as Miss Salvatore. The high school senior out of state transfer who really wants nothing to do with a high school education and would rather gouge her eyes our of her socks with a spoon." i said while fixing my hair. "I'd love to have my book back seeing as it is a family heirloom." I inquired to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Detention [closed]   The Second Detention [closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Detention [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Waters :: Other Places :: Mudpile-
Jump to: