Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
A girls day in Vote_lcapA girls day in Voting_barA girls day in Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
A girls day in Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
A girls day in Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
A girls day in Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
A girls day in Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
A girls day in Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
A girls day in Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
A girls day in Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
A girls day in Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
A girls day in Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

A girls day in Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

A girls day in

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A girls day in Empty
PostSubject: A girls day in   A girls day in Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:25 pm

I walked to Bonnie's house. Car shopping was hard any more. I knew what I wanted, but they never had it in. Maybe Damon can convince them to get it in faster. I thought to myself. i chuckled and shook my head. I walked up to Bonnie's front door. It was so different than the one back in The Falls. Now I had to be invited inside.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Kills : 30

A girls day in Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girls day in   A girls day in Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:29 pm

I was laying on my couch in my tank top and shorts just reading a magazine when I heard a knock on he door. I set the magazine down and walked over to the the door and quickly checked my hair in the mirror by the door. I opened it and was shocked to see Lizzie. "Oh my gosh!!! Lizzie!" I said and beamed at her and stepped outside to hug her. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down

A girls day in Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girls day in   A girls day in Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:34 pm

I saw the door open and I smilied. I did my best Dracula voice. "I came to suck your blood". I giggled and hugged her back. "Im just happy to have my best girlfriend in town. I thought one newly turned vampire was plenty, let alone two." i had referred to Elena and Kevin, the little twerp. No doubt he runs his moth about all of us. "How are you?"

Clothes: BAMM!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

A girls day in Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girls day in   A girls day in Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:41 pm

"Wow Liz could you be any lamer?" I laughed jokingly at her and then laughed when she was saying about Kevin. "He is just a bit of a goof ball but he is sweet." I told her and looked at her outfit. "Wow way to rock the streets Liz."
Back to top Go down

A girls day in Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girls day in   A girls day in Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:47 pm

"That sounds like a challenge. Consider it accepted." I said joking. "He's more than a goof ball. He's Adrian junior. Why does he have to remind me so much of my brother Bonnie?" I asked her as if she had all the answers.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

A girls day in Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girls day in   A girls day in Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:07 pm

"I don't know Hun." I told her then quickly remembered. "Here come in, we will have a complete shut in, just us girls and well will watch cheesy Rom-Com's." I told her and led her toward the big entertainment room downstairs.
Back to top Go down

A girls day in Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girls day in   A girls day in Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Finally. I thought as she invited me in. I placed one foot in, then after it was able to cross the thresh hold I walked into her house. "Nice digs Bon. But if we watch Rom-Coms I am placing The Bounty Hunter with jen Aniston and Gerald Butler on my list." I said as I placed my bag down on the table in front of her door.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

A girls day in Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girls day in   A girls day in Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:13 pm

"Ok you got it. I haven't seen that yet." I told her and flopped down on the couch. It was a nice place especially when certain Vampire brothers with a last named that rhymed with Balvatore were not aloud in. I smiled silently at my lame joke and flipped on the TV and went to On-Demand.
Back to top Go down

A girls day in Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girls day in   A girls day in Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:19 pm

I sat down by her and held onto one of the pillows. This couch was amazingly soft. "Thats so good though. So, are thinking about getting a job?" I asked her. Stefan had been MIA. I havent seen him since we moved. I guess he wanted away from it all.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

A girls day in Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girls day in   A girls day in Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:30 pm

"Yeah I have been looking into it. But the only place that is hiring at the moment is in Crystal Waters, and I am obviously staying away from there." I told her lying back and handing her the remote to pick the movie she wanted.
Back to top Go down

A girls day in Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girls day in   A girls day in Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:19 pm

"The Police Station is hiring. We can be supernatural detectives." I said. I made a gun out of my friends and pointed it at the pillow. I laughed then sat back. "You pick first. I just really wanna chill right now." I said placing my hands behind my head and crossed my legs.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

A girls day in Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girls day in   A girls day in Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:49 pm

I brought my feet up underneath me and hit play on the newest Bring it On movie. "This will be like the old day" I said with a smile. "Also me being a cop, probably not the best idea." I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A girls day in Empty
PostSubject: Re: A girls day in   A girls day in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A girls day in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Waters :: Other Places :: Mudpile-
Jump to: