Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Nice Place ya got here Vote_lcapNice Place ya got here Voting_barNice Place ya got here Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Nice Place ya got here Vote_lcapNice Place ya got here Voting_barNice Place ya got here Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Nice Place ya got here Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Nice Place ya got here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill Compton

Bill Compton

Kills : 19

Nice Place ya got here Empty
PostSubject: Nice Place ya got here   Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Bill entered the club and glanced around. It was late at night yet still several people were around doing such and such. He walked over to the bar and sat down ordering a bottle of True blood. He noticed a sign behind the bar that read in big bold letters "NO BITING" He couldn't help but smile at that. Once his bottle was served he turned around and looked around the area with a soft smile Humans mingling with Vampires. It was things like this that gave him hope for the future.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

Kills : 90

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place ya got here   Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:07 pm

I was leaning on Eric's throne when some Human bitch decided to sit in my Maker's chair. "Excuse me, but could get the fuck off my Maker's chair before I rip your skull out and use it as a coffee mug?" I asked her. The woman looked on in horror and then went out the bar, screaming their guts out. Ugh! Humans! They make me want to eat shit twice and die! I thought in my head. Suddenly, I saw Him over at the bar counter. I dashed over to say hello ... I guess. I hate the hell out of him for destroying Fangtasia back in shreveport, and also moving here. It was bad that he was King of Louisiana, but now he's fucking King here? "Well fuck me, you actually decided to drop by," I said dryly while quirking an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton

Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place ya got here   Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Bill glanced over at Pam and sighed. Of course she was still pissed at him. She probably would be for a good long while. "Where's Eric?" He asked not really in the mood to put of with Pam's bitching. Then again he did owe her for demolishing Her old club so he was probably going to have to make it up to her in some way. hopefully not by having his head torn off and shoved up his ass which was probably what she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place ya got here   Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:26 pm

I continued to have my eyebrow quirked up. "Look, I know you're 'King' and all, but you don't have to be up Eric's backside. That's my job," I said dryly, lighting up a cigarette. I sighed and said, "How's you're Tru Blood?" I asked, trying to be polite. I hope it's stale and tastes like Madonna's tits, I thought smugly. I used my speed and and made me a margarita behind the bar counter. I sadly went back over to Bill. I guess it was just because I wanted to piss him off. "Now, let's talk Finance. How much do you fucking owe for blowing up Fangtasia?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow again.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton

Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place ya got here   Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:43 pm

This time it was Bill's turn to quirk a brow. "If I remember correctly you sold it to me. meaning that I really don't owe you anything" He said calmly but deep down he was smirking. The bitch was still on about it. of course he knew she wouldn't let it drop but still. "And I'm not here to be up Eric's backside as you call it. I'm here to talk business" He said easily. In reality he was here for an update to see how well the vampires copped with being part of the town. He had heard that there was a rise of hunters and he was thinking about sending a group in the put them down before they became a problem.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place ya got here   Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:57 pm

I wanted to contracted my fangs and fuck him until he became a Vegetable, but instead, I sighed and said, "Eric is not here right now. He's busy talking to our new Guardian, talking about Russell Edgington, and yes you dipshit, you do owe me because it was my bar, and don't think I can't go to the Guardian and tell him that you followed Russell believe in stupid word of Lilith, so go ahead. Be the fucking pwer hungry Bitch you are, but know this. I will get payback if I don't get paid," I said, walking away, extremely furious. Ugh! I want to shove my fist up his ass and use his carcus as fucking hand-warmer! I thought angrily, going down into the torture chamber and starting to torture some Male and Female Virgins.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton

Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place ya got here   Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Bill grumbled as he called "Four Thousand!" He yelled to a walking away Pam. He glared at her for a moment then sighed. He couldn't risk getting the Guardian on his ass. It was annoying enough having to deal with the power hungry vampires trying to take his throne. "Four thousand and we'll call it even....and if thats not enough I'll....owe you a favor" He said. He knew he was going to regret that last part.
Back to top Go down
Pam De Beaufort

Pam De Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place ya got here   Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:41 pm

I stopped dead in my tracks and gave Bill a rather wicked smirk. "Deilighted. Now, if you excuse me, I have Virgins of both genders who are Hunters to torture," I said, walking down the metallic steps with that wicked smirk on my face. Bill Compton will regret saying that for the rest of his pitiful dead broken life. I thought happily.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton

Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place ya got here   Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Bill grumbled as he left the club. Why did he have the feeling he had just dug his own grave....again. Sighing he got into the back seat of his car and ordered the driver to head back to the mansion. Leaning back he yawned a bit. He had a party to arrange and If he got lucky Pam and Eric wouldn't be there. No doubt Pam would tell Eric that he owed her a favor and he wouldn't let him live it down. Why did he have to open his mouth anyways. He opened the laptop and wired the money to Pam's account. At least the debt was settled so she would stop bitching about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice Place ya got here   Nice Place ya got here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice Place ya got here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Waters :: Other Places :: Mudpile-
Jump to: