Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Stuttering  Vote_lcapStuttering  Voting_barStuttering  Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Stuttering  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Stuttering  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Stuttering  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Stuttering  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Stuttering  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Stuttering  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Stuttering  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Stuttering  Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Stuttering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Kills : 63

Stuttering  Empty
PostSubject: Stuttering    Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:37 am

Elena was in a mood tonight. She sure got a lot of those lately. No joke. Vampire thing? She just decided to go to the mall or something - alone. Clear her head or whatever. It wasn't really easy though, all these humans just seemed to be screaming: Bite me! No over hear! Not that bitch, me! Think what you may, it's not that easy. Elena fiddled with her phone until she accidentally dropped it. Shit. She muttered, leaning over to pick it up. Suddenly, she heard the tiniest creak behind her, she used her new speed to pick up the phone then turn around and quickly pin the figure to the brick wall. Geez, I'm sorry. I didn't me-- Suddenly, she realized she still had him pinned to the wall. She let go of his wrists and stepped back. Hopefully he didn't read into anything, or he didn't see anything because it was so dark. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Kills : 74

Stuttering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuttering    Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:48 am

I was walking into the dark when suddenly, I got pinned by a girl. "Um, hi," I said, chuckling slightly at the girl. I could tell that she was a Newborn, just like me. "It's alright. I'm getting used to the hunger myself," I sighed holding up a six pack of Tru Blood. "This stuff is gross, but it keeps me from killing someone on the street." I said, smiling. "I'm Scott. Nice to meet you," I said, smirking at her, handing her a Tru Blood.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Stuttering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuttering    Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:55 am

Elena was a little more than shocked when the guy, who looked pretty - super - young, mad the slightest gesture that he was a vampire or something of the sort. Something with fangs. She wasn't sure, she couldn't really sense it - or whatever vampires do. Usually Stefan or Damon can just sense out another hybrid or vampire but maybe that was something that came to them over time? What the hell was this Tru Blood stuff though? Everyone seems to have it. Shocking enough, Elena decided not to. She shook her had with the weakest smile anyone could give and crossed her arms. So, Scott, you're a vampire? She asked, trying to straighten shit out from the get go.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Stuttering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuttering    Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:04 am

I smiled at her and said, "Not really. I'm a Hybrid. I was turned by some mysterious dude that came behind me, forced his blood down my throat and then snapped my neck like a twig," I said, sighing. I opened up a thing of Tru Blood and drank it, and said, "Ugh, this is so gross," I said, forcing the synthetic blood down my throat. "I had to move out of my moms before I hurt her. I couldn't bare it if I drank her blood, and her veins were screaming at me, saying 'Drain me like a raisin' but I fought myself to stay away from her," I breathed slightly. It felt wierd - having no heartbeat. I wasn't used to being dead. I was used to being a Werewolf that didn't really have control of myself.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Stuttering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuttering    Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:09 am

Elena scratched the back of her ear. I get it. My brother's human, I haven't seen him in forever. She admitted, starting to get a little sad. She hadn't thought of Jeremy in the longest time. How sad was that? She couldn't even think of her brother in a time like this. She'd been alone all this time and with all the things going through her head she couldn't take out five minutes to think of him. Wait, do you know who I am? Well, was..
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Stuttering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuttering    Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:18 am

I smiled at her and said, "Well, I'm sure you'll see him soon. I know I'll see my mom, once I get my Hunger back." I said, even though that it might not be possible. I missed seeing my mom, seeing her smile. I quirked an eyebrow at her and said, "I don't think so," I chuckled slightly. "You don't mind me asking what your name is, do you?" I asked, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Stuttering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuttering    Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:23 am

Elena face palmed. Sorry, no. I'm Elena. She told Scott. In the back of her head though she just had this burning motherfucking question but didn't really know how to say it. Should she just come out straight with it and say, Hey, I'm the doppelganger, how'd you get my blood? Maybe.. Bitch, how the fuck did this sexy as shit inside of me get into you? Wait, is that insulting? It sounds insulting. It sounds pretty insulting. I don't know if you heard or anything, I'm the Petrova doppelganger? It's this thing that goes back centuries, and you're a hybrid. So, did someone feed you my blood or whatever after you woke up in transition?
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Stuttering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuttering    Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:48 am

I smiled and said, "It's nice to meet you Elena." I listened to what she told me about her being a Doppleganger. "To be honest, I don't remember except for him snapping my neck. I didn't even see the guy. He just came up behind me and then boom - A few hours later, I woke up dead," I said, being honest. "If your blood was what turned me, do you know who turned me?" I asked, wanting to know. I know it couldn't have been her, with the way, she was talking. It sounded like her blood was taken from her when she was Human.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Stuttering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuttering    Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:59 am

Sort of smiling, even though this moment was probably just as awkward for him as it was for her. You too. She said back, returning the favour. She didn't really know what to say to that. She honestly didn't know who turned him, or who would turn him. Okay, lie. She knows of people that would just randomly turn him. ...Into a hybrid. Klaus? He's here, in Crystal Waters? Seriously, that was not good. Especially for her. he has no need to keep her alive anymore. I might? It's this really old vampire, but he looks 24 maybe 25. His name is Klaus. Dirty blonde, 5'7 or 9? Um..kind of has a beard? She said, making sure she kept it in a question formation because she really didn't know what she was talking about, and was trying to jog his memory.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Stuttering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuttering    Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:12 pm

I bit my lip and then something back, a memory. "Did he have like a creepy British accent?" I asked quizically. I remember him whispering something in my ear, but I don't remember what he said. I only remember his accent, and that he snapped my neck, and making drink his blood, along with something else, but it was too dark to see.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Stuttering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuttering    Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Elena's eyes widened. Klaus really does this as some type of sick hobby? He needs some damn help. She really did feel bad for Scott and however many more hybrids he's made because of Elena's existance. Maybe he'd run out soon? Then he'd be even more pissed off at her. She did not want to get kidnapped like a looser (like Katherine). All the shit he made her do seemed to be specifically painful and not fun at all. Then again, time with Klaus is never fun unless you're Caroline. Yeah. She said, kind of sounding down. It wasn't right. He, nor anybody else, should have to be going through this.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Stuttering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuttering    Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:47 pm

I took a deep breath and said, "Do you know where I can find him? I have to know where he is so I can ask him why he turned me." I said, looking at Elena. I have to find him, when I do, I'm going to kill him for turning me into a Hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Stuttering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuttering    Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:51 pm

No. Elena told him, with a look of sadness. To be honest, there was always a reason for what he did. May it be to get back at somebody or so he can use them for something specific. Maybe Klaus actually had a reason for doing this. But she couldn't tell him that because just being in the same town as Klaus was a risk to everybody. If I were you, I'd stop asking where he was and go where he isn't. She told him, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Stuttering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuttering    Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:07 pm

I gave Elena a curious look at Elena, and asked, "Just who is this Klaus, anyways?" I was completely unaware of who or what Klaus is. It was a complete mystery to me, and I want to know more so I could get to him. This Klaus person doesn't seem to be the most quaint person.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Stuttering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuttering    Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Elena sighed. She was not into telling this story at all. He's..the oldest vampire in the history of time. He's also a hybrid. She begun to explain. It was pretty hard to. There was so much to tell Scott and two minutes, or two hours, probably wouldn't even be enough to tell him all there was about Klaus. His mother had an affair with a werewolf, so when he turned into a vampire and made his first kill, he broke the curse. She told him. A witch sealed it in some moonstone so that if he performed some ritual it could be unleashed. He did that, and now he's making hybrids here and there. He's really dangerous, Scott. Promise me you'll stay away from him. Please. She pleased with him.
Back to top Go down
Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Stuttering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuttering    Stuttering  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:12 pm

I looked at Elena in shock. "The oldest!?" I asked in disbelief. The oldest Vampire of all time turned me into a Hybrid, I thought. I listened as she told me about the curse that was put on him that he broke. "If he is that old, then I can see how dangerous he is. He could kill without even touching me," I said, shaking my head. "Well, so much for killing him," I sighed. That plan went down the drain completely. "I won't go near him, but if he threatens my friends and family, I'll kill him. I seriously will." I said, being completely serious. I was shocked by what I said. I never felt this angry before. How in the hell did that happen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stuttering  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuttering    Stuttering  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuttering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Waters :: Other Places :: Mudpile-
Jump to: