Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Vote_lcapSomething unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Voting_barSomething unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Vote_lcapSomething unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Voting_barSomething unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Empty
PostSubject: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:27 pm

After the fight in the woods I came in the city where I took a hotel room and cleaned myself and then went to a bar called " Instinct ". I sat down in an corner where I could overlook the whole bar just for safety. The waiter came to my table and I ordered a glass of gin. When he left i dont know why but I started to think about Allison there was something about her but the waiter interupted my thoughts when he brought me my gin. I took a sip and said:" Ah much better.". I forgot about Allison and started to make a strategy for Crystal Waters.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

Kills : 101

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:36 pm

I was surprised I was even able to get into 'Instinct' but I was happy that I could. I needed to get my mind off of all the crap in my life lately. I looked down at my outfit one last time to make sure nothing was out of place then I walked up to the bar and ordered a Martini.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalwaters.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:45 pm

I was occupied with my thoughts while writing things I have to get on a piece of paper. When I did a pause I took a look around and saw Allison by the bar, she was looking great. I got up and went to the bar with my empty glass, when I got there I was standing right next to her. I said without looking at her:" What a suprise I did not expect you here."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:01 pm

I looked up and I don't know what is was but her heart jumped. I smiled at him "Well It's not the biggest town. Odds were you would see me again." I told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:11 pm

I smiled at her, when we got our drinks i took her by her hand and lead her to the place I was sitting.I sat on the opposite side of her, and looked in her eyes and said:" I think that we started on the wrong foot, you seem like an interesting person why we dont get to know each other.". I noticed that my notices were on the table so I put them in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:14 pm

I smiled at him and watched him put something in his pocket. I ignored it and looked him the eye. "Yeah we should, lets start over." I said smiling "Thank you for helping me in the forest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:20 pm

" No problem I never miss a chance to mess up some vampires.": I replied and took a sip of my gin. " You are very skilled with your bow where did you learn to use it like that?": I asked her because I was skilled with every weapon but it seemed like bows did not like me.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:22 pm

I smiled and took a drink of my Martini "Well I was nationally ranked as a kid, my father started me when I was young. Then we started moving around so I stopped, but I recently just picked it up again." I told him and looked down at my hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:34 pm

She looked down at her hands and I watched her. What the hell is going on with me I thought. I just met her but still something about her makes me feel calm and upset at the same time. I dont know why I did that but I took her hand and said." You have very beautifull eyes.". I realized what I did I pulled my hand back and took my gin and tought you stupid asshole why do you behave like a stupid kid. Than i looked again at her and said." So whats going on in this town?:" it was a lame try to change the topic.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:41 pm

As I was looking down Drake took my hand in his and I looked up and was lost looking at him. It felt like a movie where people drifted off and they were the only two people there. He told me I had pretty eyes ad I felt like a kid inside. Pull yourself together Allison. I scolded myself and that was when he pulled his hand away and I took a breathe that I didn't even know I was holding. "I moved here like month ago and the only interesting thing here is Fangs and Games." I told him finishing off my Martini.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:50 pm

" Fangs and Games what is so interesting about it?": I asked her. I leaned back and looked trough the window it was a beautiful night outside perfect to take a walk so I said out of nothing:" Lets take a walk.". I really need to think before I speak.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:56 pm

"Everyone is really interested in being around Vampires." I told him and looked outside the window when he did he said we should take a walk and I thought about it for a bit then said "Ok." And I gout up fro the table and waited for him to walk out of the bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:08 pm

I paid the bill and went out with Allison: I saw a park near the bar and took her by the hand we walked for 5 min and than sat down on a bench. I was still holding her hand and looked at the stars and said:" Sometimes I really enjoy this moments of peace all this fighting becomes boring pogotovo especially when you do it alone."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:22 pm

He took my hand and led me to a small ark that was down the street from the bar. I smiled as I walked and was giddy. We sat down at a bench and he didn't let go so as he talked I tried to be discreet and move a bit closer to him. "Yeah I started all this because of my dad and just recently started hunting on my own" I said and then the wind started to blow a little bit harder and I cursed the fact that I didn't ring a jacket today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:33 pm

I noticed how she moved closer to me, her voice was beautiful I could listen to her the whole night. Then suddenly the wind started to blow and I noticed that Allisons clothes wasn't very warm so I took off my leather jacket and put it on her. When I looked at her I noticed that our eyes were very close I lost myself in the depths o fher eyes. I will maybe never know why I did this but I moved closer closed my eyes and kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:36 pm

I was looking into Drake's eyes as he put his jacket around my shoulders and then all of a sudden I felt his lips on mine and I reacted. I kissed him back put a slight pressure on his lips, then I slowly backed away but stayed close to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:56 pm

It was amazing I was lost in the moment but soon I was back into reality when we stopped to kiss and I smiled at her. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said."I dont know what to say you are really amaizing.". I noticed that it got very late so I said:" I will bring you home its late my harley is parked nearby."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:58 pm

I smiled at him and kept my hand in his as we walked over to his Harley add smiled. "I have never been on one before." I told him keeping his jacket tucked around me. I hoped on to the back and kept my arms wrapped tightly around his waits and my head on his shoulder. I was loving the exhilaration of being on a bike when all to quickly we were n front of the gates to Crystal Waters. The guards were not paying attention so I started to get off of the Harley and said "Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:10 pm

I turned off the engine and get off of the harley after AllisonI looked at her with a grin and said:" This evening was beautiful thanks to you.". I hugged her and than I took a pice of paper and wrote down my number." Here so you can reach me anytime I will be staying in the hotel " Sun " few days until I find house or apartment.". I gave her a kiss nad jumped on my harley and turned it and before I drove away I looked her in the eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:15 pm

I smiled as he gave me his number and watched as he drove away. I was grinning ear to ear and was blushing like crazy. I haven't felt like this since when I first met Scott. I thought and walked through the gate and hurried to mu house. I easily sunk back in and laid down. When I go tin I realized I still had his jacket. Good, that means he has a reason to come back. I quickly changed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )   Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something unexpected ( Drake&Allsion )
Page 1 of 1