Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
The Info On my Characters Vote_lcapThe Info On my Characters Voting_barThe Info On my Characters Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
The Info On my Characters Vote_lcapThe Info On my Characters Voting_barThe Info On my Characters Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
The Info On my Characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
The Info On my Characters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
The Info On my Characters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
The Info On my Characters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
The Info On my Characters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
The Info On my Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
The Info On my Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
The Info On my Characters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
The Info On my Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

The Info On my Characters Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

The Info On my Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

The Info On my Characters Empty
PostSubject: The Info On my Characters   The Info On my Characters Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:10 am

Evon - He proved his loyalty to Elijah by finding Dean. He will later on meet someone from his past after Dean is successfully captured.

Kevin - Kevin has now transitioned into a Vampire, making Stefan and Damon's job with Elena even harder, now that they are dealing with two newborns. Now that Kevin's emotions are hightened, anything can pretty much set him off. Damon and his relationship with Kevin have been broken. Kevin now hates Damon, and Damon hates himself for what Pam did.

Andrew - Andrew has been on edge lately, since he was Captured. He still lets Stiles touch him, but he flinches and has fear in his eyes. He hasn't told Stiles what happened, and Stiles keeps asking him worried about Andrew completely, and when he finds out when Andrew gets captured again, but this time ... the people who Capture him have no intention of keeping him alive ...

Royce - Royce will Convince Russell to start compelling people and making them invite them into their homes and kidnap them and store them as food.

Scott - His talk with Damon had put him on edge and the next Full Moon is coming and what will happen that night will make you answer this - "Will his relationship with Allison end?" (This Thread will be soon once Bonnie comes back.)

Damon - Damon has been royally pissed off that he and Kevin are no longer "Buddies". He is extremely mad at Pam and tells her that he doesn't want to talk to her. After a while, He will need help with the people that hate him, and the end of it all, something bad will happen yet again, and it'll be completely shocking. (Someone dies, basically.)

Pam - She tries to get Damon to talk to her, but ends up getting into danger, and is forced to do something to the Salvatore Brothers by an Enemy that makes people completely on Edge - Russell Edgington. (This ties in with Damon's info, so the threads will be linked together.)

Well, what do you think? Very Happy If any of you are interested in doing this thread, let me know Wink any of you are welcome to thread with me Smile
Back to top Go down

The Info On my Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Waters :: OOC :: Storyline/Thread Ideas-
Jump to: