Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Vote_lcapSaviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Voting_barSaviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Vote_lcapSaviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Voting_barSaviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Similar topics
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

Kills : 299

Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Empty
PostSubject: Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia   Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:31 pm

I walked down the street, listening to anything behind me. The Hunters have made their marks without fail for the past three weeks, and it's only time before they go after one of the Authorities pets - me. Suddenly, I saw a guy walk out from between an alleyway. "Are you Damon Salvatore?" The man asked, keeping a calm smile on his face. "Yes, I am." I said, smirking at him. "Well good to know," He said, grabbing for something. I used my speed, and snapped his neck. "Hunters left and right," I said, shaking my head, then kicking the body out my way, and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

Kills : 13

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia   Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:38 pm

I was walking home late tonight because I had just went shopping and bought the most gorgeous outfit you have ever seen when out of the corner of my eye I noticed a guy snap a guys neck. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me because I had been seeing strange things since the accident but no, the dead guy was no laying on the ground and the other guy was talking about hunters and then kicked the body away. I started screaming and freaking out because I though I was dreaming again. "What are you!" I said screaming at the monster that kept walking
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia   Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:45 pm

I turned around and dashed at the girl. I only stood in front of her, not even touching her. "I'm a Vampire." I said simply. I backed away from her showing her no harm. She was Human, and since I'm Vampire Sheriff, I can't hurt her. "I'm Damon Salvatore - Vampire Sheriff of Crystal Waters," I said, smiling at her. I know I was in Dalcrest, but Pam wanted me patrolling here for the night, and look where it got me. Now, there's a Human girl freaking out right in front of me. At least she wasn't as bad as Carol Lockwood freaking out, ugh that bitch always drove me insane whenever someone Supernatural came near her.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia   Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:53 pm

"They're real. I mean I know werewolves are real because I'm haunted by a werewolf but vampires too. There is no fuckin way that this is happening all over again. I just moved away to get away from supernatural beings and now there's vampires just great. I'm Lydia Martin by the way, sorry about going off on a rampage. It's just last couple weeks, I was being controlled by a Alpha werewolf and haunted by him so I 'm so annoyed that Scott or Allison didn't tell me about vampires" She said while putting her shopping bags down in her car that was right there. "What are Vampire Sheriffs?"
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia   Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:10 pm

I looked at the girl with a quirked up eyebrow. "I'm guessing you haven't watched the news lately. Vampires have become Global, sweetheart. So have other Supernaturals. That's why Crystal Waters was made." I said, looking at her. Sure, there were still some that were surprisingly still in the dark about it, but it is true. "A Vampire Sheriff ensures the safety of everyone here, including Humans, not just Supernaturals. Vampires went Global to show Humans that they exist, and that we mean no harm to Humans. That's the point of being a Sheriff, to make sure Humans can be safe with us. There is a group of Supernaturals out there somewhere that despise Humans, and they are on the loose, as well as regular Hunters who have moved here. It's alright. It takes time for this sort of thing to adjust, even when you've been around it for a little bit," I said, smiling at her. I could hear her heartbeat
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia   Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:20 pm

"Do I look like a girl that would watch the news? Even if the news tries interrupting my shows I turn it off" She hadn't seen a news report since she was a little girl. She leaned against her care. "So let's say hypothetically that a werewolf was chasing me or something and you seen it, does that mean that you would try to save me?"
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia   Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:50 pm

I smirked at the girl and nodded. "Yes, I would. Surprisingly, Hunters have even become desperate about killing supernaturals. The kidnapped a little boy named Andrew Stilinski. My niece saved him along with two Werewolves who were trying to get the boy back." I said, telling her about the Hunters.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia   Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:54 pm

"My friends the werewolves you're talking about. Andrew is Stiles cousin. I known them since i was a little girl. Stiles was telling me all about it when I went over to see him. Hunters drive me nuts. My friend Allison is an Argent and she hunts the supernatural'
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia   Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:37 pm

I smiled at Lydia and said, "Scott McCall one of them by any chance? Did you here what happened to him?" I asked curiously. I told Stiles that Scott is now a Hybrid. Scott has now been working for me and Stefan. I think Klaus had turned him, but the weird thing is, he isn't Sired to Klaus. "Allison Argent is a hunter?" I asked. I thought she didn't like being a Hunter. That's what Pam had told me. "Well, I can assure you, I won't anyone, unless they hurt me," I said, gesturing to the Hunter on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia   Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Yes, he's a friend of mine. He told me everything after ther incident in Beacon Hills and tells me everything that happens now. I haven't talked to Allison in a while so that's probably why I haven't heard anything about that. She started some trouble up in Beacon Hills. That's why we moved here to get away from it all but then trouble comes along and it's back to the same way before" She said while waving her hand to get her point across
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia   Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:19 am

I smirked at Lydia and said, "Did you hear that Scott is now a Hybrid?" I asked curiously, seeing what her reaction would be. "So, Allison is one of the bad guys?" I asked again. How could someone so hot be so evil? Then again, Katherine is in the wrong crowd, and there's also Rebekah. "I hope you like it here, Lydia. I have to do something right now, if you know what I mean," I said gesturing to the Hunter again. It seems that the Hunters are back in business ever since Dean caused a lot of ruckus.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia   Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:17 pm

"I heard something about that but Im confused what a hybrid is. Isn't that a vampire werewolf crossover." I asked questionly. I wasn't one hundered percent sure about that, "I haven't talked to Allison since she tried to kill Erica and Boyd back in Beacon Hills" She said politely she hadn't really been able to talk to Allison since the move. "I will. You go on with your business, I think I"ll
do a little more shopping" She said gesturing towards the jewelery shop that was down the street.
Back to top Go down
Derek Hale

Derek Hale

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia   Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:20 pm

I smiled at Lydia after I picked up the body and said, "Have fun shopping. It has been a pleasure meeting you." I dashed off into the night. Hopefully my supernatural speed didn't make her scared again.

The forest was quiet and not stirring with any activity. I dumped the body in the lake and said, "Now, time to go home." I used my speed again, dashing off.

OOC: sorry that it's short Very Happy I guess this is the end of the thread! YAY ^.^
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia   Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:04 pm

[I guess so]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia   Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saviors Need Saving Damon|Lydia
Page 1 of 1