Crystal Waters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Waters

This is a Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and Trueblood crossover RPG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Derek Hale
The hunt of changes Vote_lcapThe hunt of changes Voting_barThe hunt of changes Vote_rcap 
Faye Chamberlain
The hunt of changes Vote_lcapThe hunt of changes Voting_barThe hunt of changes Vote_rcap 
Allison Argent
Pam De Beaufort
Katherine Pierce
Scott McCall
Elena Gilbert
Evon Haines
Elizabeth Salvatore
Bonnie Bennett
Latest topics
» Logixpro V1 6 1 Plc Simulator Rar
The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:35 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» "We stop at nothing" [Derek,Liz,& Adrian]
The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Made-Up Canon List
The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:21 pm by Derek Hale

» Elizabeth Salvatore (WIP)
The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm by Derek Hale

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm by Evon Haines

» All Bothersome (Royce & Russell)
The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:48 pm by Evon Haines

» Meeting Again [Derek|Jackson]
The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 am by Derek Hale

» If I Woke Up Next To....
The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

» Liz's Many Sites
The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:57 pm by Elizabeth Salvatore

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

The hunt of changes Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

The hunt of changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

Kills : 20

The hunt of changes Empty
PostSubject: The hunt of changes   The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:57 pm

I was hiding in the forest because of the recent happenings. I was constantly in my black panther form so my supernatural energy stays low, only when I was in my true form was when I was feeding. I knew that they will be searching for me so I was very careful and always looking out for danger. Elizabeth got framed because of the woman i feed on it seemed that she died. I saw how Pam arrested her in the forest while I was in my animal form. I was waiting for them to hunt me down soon tehy will realize that Elizaebth is not guilty, all my instincts were set on surviving.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

Kills : 45

PostSubject: Re: The hunt of changes   The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:10 pm

I dashed through the forest, following the hint of Power that Faye described. Dean is close. I can feel it, I thought, gripping onto my silver chain. I had gloves on, so that the Silver wouldn't burn me. I made my way into the clearing, and called out. "I know your here. Come out now. I will not hurt you, unless you try to hurt me." I said, calling out to Dean. I could feel his presence, which was very close. I stood in the middle of the huge meadow, waiting to see if he will come out peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The hunt of changes   The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:18 pm

I felt a strong power coming closer to me than I heard a voice calling me to come out. I smiled and started to use my powers, first I covered the whole meadow and said hidden:" Well you took your time to come after me, dont think this will be easy.", I was using my speed to run around him in large circles so he cant locate me.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: The hunt of changes   The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:29 pm

I sighed and shook my head, "You should stop that before you get dizzy. Do you honestly think that a two thousand year old Vampire will fall for that?" I asked, smirking. I suddenly held out my hand and suddenly, I had Dean Salvatore by the neck, squeezing it tightly. "Now, will you please stop the nonsense and just come quietly? I'd rather not use Silver on you. It hurts our kind extremely bad." I said, sighing. I used a small portion of my power, clearing the dense fog throughout the meadow. "Well, that's better," I said smiling gently at Dean. "I hate ranting on and on, so I'm going to be blunt. You have hurt an innocent and then framed another supernatural for your crimes. Tell me. Why did you attack a Human?" I asked gently, showing Dean that I was not a threat ... unless he continued be a pest. I held him closer to me while holding onto his neck so I could here what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The hunt of changes   The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Suddenly he got me by my neck and said he would use silver on me and if I did killed a human. I just smiled and said." I attacked a human because thats how its meant to be they are our food, and I got a present for you.", with this words I pulled my silver dagger out of my sleeve and cut him over the face. When his grip got weak I escaped and hid in the shadows of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: The hunt of changes   The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:48 pm

The silver blade cut across my face. The burn hurt more than the cut itself. He dashed off into the shadows, but I knew where he was. I could still sense his Power better now that I came into full contact with him. Using his power also helped. I dashed through the shadows and caught his scent. I grabbed a tree branch and then Dashed in Dean's direction, and appeared right in front of him. "That wasn't very wise, pissing me off like that," I stated clearly, and shoved my hand through his chest, having a grip on his heart, but I didn't pull it out. I kept my hand their and pointed the tree branch to his throat, piercing his throat a little. "You sure do know how to defend yourself for such a young Vampire. Tell me. Why did you frame Elizabeth Salvatore?" I asked the last part. When he didn't answer. I took his arm with the silver knife and twisted it in a very painful way that would make a Human puke their guts out just by the sight of it. I did not rip off his arm though, even though I felt like it, and slapping him with it.
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The hunt of changes   The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:58 pm

" I did not framed her she's my family maybe I would frame Damon but not her.": I said to him not even showing any emotions onmy face even when he twisted my arm. " And I did not kill the girl I just feed on her, so please be so nice and take your hand out of my chest I surrender.": I replied.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: The hunt of changes   The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:04 pm

I pulled out my hand from his chest, shaking the blood off my hand. "Thank you. I'll notify Damon and Pam and tell them that you surrendered. I'll also bring you to Liz. Do you know the Guardian put her in a sealed cave filled with explosives and if we don't bring you to Liz within the next hour and a half, Liz will die, and it's because of what happened with the Human. Do you know who actually killed the Human?" I asked, looking at Dean. If he knew who did it, then why didn't he come clean in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Dean Salvatore

Dean Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The hunt of changes   The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:13 pm

"Thank you and you owe me a new shirt.": I said to him watching at my bloody shirt. " No I did not know that poor Liz and how should I know who killed the woman I got into hiding cuz you all chased me. Take me to the Guardian then.": I replied.
Back to top Go down
Evon Haines

Evon Haines

PostSubject: Re: The hunt of changes   The hunt of changes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:32 pm

I smiled gently and said, "You will receive new clothing once you get to the headquarters. I texted Ravyn that Dean has come peacefully and that Liz is free to go. I grabbed Dean and dashed off into the night, heading for the Vampire Authority Headqaurters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hunt of changes   The hunt of changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hunt of changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Waters :: Other Places :: Mudpile-
Jump to: